Protech Plumbing Inc.

26 Hutton Place SW Calgary AB T2V 3B6
Fireplaces
Protech Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Protech Plumbing Inc.

Duncan in McKenzie Towne
Duncan in McKenzie Towne

Installation of gas line & Garage Heater

Normally I'm too busy to take the time to do a review. But exceptional service is due here

When looking for a gas fitting company to install a garage heater in a detached garage, I did what most of you are doing right now. Looked for reviews online, talked to friends etc. That's when I came across Protech Gasfitting. I emailed Rick and he replied with Estimate, FAQ's sheet, Links to the product he was going to install (Modine Hot Dawg). I like this guy already!! Comparable quotes came in much higher. No upfront fee and the installers that came were pros. They arranged the city inspection and it was approved in minutes. These guys must have a good reputation with The City of Calgary inspectors. Afterwards I was emailed an invoice after the fact. Called in and paid with CC. Ten minutes later I was emailed the city inspection report for my records.

What's not to like about that kind of service

Hi Duncan, Thank you for your review.
Hopefully you will enjoy your heater for years to come.
It is a very reliable heater, and will provide you with lots of heat.

Rick Kirkland

Olga & Alex from Calgary
Olga & Alex from Calgary

Garage heater

Honest. Punctual. Fair.
We were looking for a garage heater installer for the past 3 month. 6 no-shows before we found Rick.
We love our garage heater. Thank you Rick!

Thank You very much Olga and Alex. You will enjoy your heater a lot more come next winter. It was a pleasure working with you, Rick

Dave from Calgary
Dave from Calgary

Garage Furnace Install

First one of these I have ever written. I had Protect supply and install an Empire Direct Vent 35,000 BTU furnace in my garage last fall. Rick came out and spec'd the job himself, asked the right questions and gave lots of good advice. The install was done quickly, as previously discussed and quoted - no issues. This will be the company I will be calling for furnaces and gas fitting from now on. Got to admit though, the story on their website about their former Public Relations Manager was a big reason I chose them.

Thank you Dave. Your garage and layout was a little different but we found the perfect spot to install the heater with your advice.Perfect timing also, as you mentioned you got a heated parking space down town. Heated garage to heated parking. The best way to battle winter! Rick

John Calgary
John Calgary

Installed new furnace

My wife and I are EXTREMELY happy with the service and workmanship we received from Rick and his staff during the entire process of replacing our furnace. I would not hesitate to recommend Protech Plumbing to anyone, they are spectacular people.

Hi John, Thank You for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife as well. You will be saving lots on your heating bills with your new furnace!

Garett Dick from Calgary
Garett Dick from Calgary

Garage Furnace Install

We've used Protech Plumbing on two separate occasions now. Once to install a natural gas line for our bbq and a second to install a natural gas furnace in our garage. Both times we were very satisfied with the results. The crews did a great job and the bill was exactly as expected.

Hi Garett, Thank you very much for the review. It was a pleasure working with Kim and yourself on these two small projects. Hopefully you enjoy your nice warm garage this winter as well as a few great steaks on your bbq! Thank You Rick Kirkland (owner)

phil cote in Calgary
phil cote in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

garage heater

Very well installed and best service I ever seen. Thy enen took care of clearing the area before the job. I would recommend to everyone. Their quote was less than the others and they stuck to it.

Hi Phil,

Thank you for your positive review and taking time to the time to submit it. We were glad we could help you out, and hopefully can be of service to yourself or friends in the future.

Rick Kirkland (owner)

More about Protech Plumbing Inc.

GAS FITTING, gas lines, gas fitter for bbq, ranges, garage heaters, dryers, barbecue, patio heaters, fire pits, underground secondary gasline, secondary gas meters Supply and install gas insert and direct vent fireplaces, garage heaters. Gas fitting experience in Calgary area since 1975., In business since 1982 Fully Licensed Master gasfitter Insured for $5,000,000-but we've never had to make an insurance claim Fast professional service, lifetime workmanship warranty, Integrity. Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program. Clean & Organized. You know exactly what the job will cost before we start- you don't pay until the job is complete. All employees 1st class Gasfitters. All threaded pipe done offsite, (over 5% of Calgary gas permits) We know what we are doing and we do it very well with your safety of the up most priority. Very competitive pricing. Neatest, Safest job at the best price. Don't forget to ask us about the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program!

Gas Line Installation, Fireplaces, and Heating & Air Conditioning
Gas Fireplaces, Central Air Conditioners, Furnace, Garage Heaters, Patio Heaters, Fire Tables, Fire Pits Plumbing, sinks, lavatories, toilets, water softeners,
Gas Fitting, Gas lines for bbq, ranges, garages, fire tables, fire pits, patio heaters Plumbing renovations, all kinds of plumbing products and repairs.
Regency Fireplace- Fire Tables, Napoleon Fireplaces-Furnaces-Central air Conditioning, Ruud Furnaces- Air Conditioning, Honeywell Humidifiers-Thermostats, Marquis Gas Fireplaces- Fire Bowls, Kingsman gas fireplaces, Town and Country Fireplaces, AO Smith Water heaters, Bradford White Water Heater,Modine Hot Dawg Heaters, John Wood Water Heater, Majestic Fireplaces, Outdoor Great Room Firetables, American Standard, Kohler, Toto, Moen
Approved Contractor for the Alberta Energy Efficiency Rebate Program
1982
Cash, Cheque, Visa, M/C, PayPal
Calgary, Airdrie, Okotoks, Foothills, Cochrane
BBB
Plumber, Gas Fitter, Steamfitter
Lifetime on workmanship, Manufacturers warranty on equipment, as much as 10 years for some manufacturers