MOP-n-BUCKET Cleaning Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
Vancouver BC V5T3G9
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vancouver  >  MOP-n-BUCKET Cleaning Service

Reviews for MOP-n-BUCKET Cleaning Service

Theresa
1 review Surrey, BC

Gem and the group do a beautiful job. My house is spotless when they're done!

tyneheadsuites
1 review Surrey, BC

We use MnB for Airbnb turn over cleaning services for a 3bedroom 1800 sq. Ft unit here in Surrey.

Scope of work includes washing linens and towels, getting the suite steady for next guests. At times we required guest check in and MnB has always been accommodating. Always a smile when they come to clean. :)

1 review Vancouver, BC

Did amazing work with top notch cleaning service along with a very friendly attitude. They cleaned up and disposed of all items that we had discussed prior to starting. Would hire again

Felicia from Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

I was throwing a dinner party and I didn't have the time to clean my house. My friend who had used Mop-n-Bucket before recommended their services to me. The negotiated rate seemed reasonable to me but I was a bit hesitant about letting someone I didn't know into my home. Also, I like things done a certain way, so I was a bit reluctant. They sent 2 ladies and they spent about 6 hours cleaning my house from top to bottom. I had to provide them with the cleaning supplies and give them instructions on which areas to focus on, but overall, I was very happy with the job they did (although they probably weren't as thorough as I would have been if I had done it myself). But for the amount of time they spent and the cost, I was satisfied.

Home Owner in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Hired to do a thorough clean of basement suite. In two hours, with three people, had the place clean - good job on oven, fridge and hardwood floors which were particularly dirty. Professional, good service, and good value. Will use again.

Al in Vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

I just bought a place and I wanted to have thoroughly cleaned before I moved in. These guys were great. They were very detailed and the place was spotless. I had a very tight schedule at the time and they were able to accommodate me. I was very happy with the job they did.

Rachel in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

When I moved to Vancouver a year ago I immediately started looking for someone or some group to help with my regular house cleaning - I have a busy schedule and I need my home to be ready for guests at all times.

I found Mop & Bucket.

They have extremely professional service! I am 100% satisfied. They do a fantastic job in my home. They have been flexible when I've needed to make a schedule change or ask for an extra cleaning. I have never had a complaint about anything missed. They are thorough. The employees are friendly and professional. I am very happy with the service and will continue with them as long as I'm in Vancouver!

Julie Broad in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

For the last year the team at Mop N Bucket has been cleaning my furnished rental. They do it all for me including laundering the sheets and towels, cleaning the home and providing me updates as to the condition of the home. It's a comfort to be many hours away from the property yet know someone I trust is keeping their eye on it and keeping it in good condition. I tried other companies and found that they would either not doing the little extras or they would charge way more for those little things that make all the difference for me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Codi in Mount Pleasant
1 review Vancouver, BC

Contracted MOP-n-BUCKET for a move in clean. Surpassed my expectations - very thorough cleaning. Got down on knees and scrubbed our floors! Never seen that before from a cleaning service. These ladies truely deserved their pay.

More about MOP-n-BUCKET Cleaning Service

Feeling tired, but household chores still need to get done? Let's face it, cleaning isn't a whole lot of fun, isn't there something else you'd rather be doing? Specializing in Move in/ out cleaning service. One time services: Residential/ Commercial Post Construction Cleaning - rough-in cleaning to Final & Detail. ...