Urban Piping Ltd.

160 Quarry Park Boulevard SE, Suite 300 Calgary AB T2C 3G3
Plumbing
Urban Piping Ltd.

Best of 2016 winnerBest of 2016winner

Reviews for Urban Piping Ltd.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Small jobs, no problem!

I got Graham to replace my poly-b piping almost 5 years go. Did amazing job. This week I need his services for a small job. He responded to my email within a couple of hours and showed up at my house within 2 days and did the work quickly and professionally. Just amazing! Will always reach out to Urban Piping for any work I need.

Thank you Paul!

We are always there for our customers, no matter how big or small the job might be.

kurodia
kurodia

Hot Water Tank replacement

They were quick to response to our call and managed to squeeze us in for same day service.
Willing to help move washer/dryer out of the way to access the tank.
The whole work was done in quick and reasonable time.

Thank you, we are always willing to accommodate our customers.

we will be following up to see what we can work on next time to make the experience a full 10/10

mlgibbs
mlgibbs

Cracked sink pipe

Quick, competent, friendly service. Much appreciated. Called them for assistance Monday and the plumber came the next day.

We are glad our plumbers service and bedside manor was up to your expectations, look forward to working with you again

andrew
andrew

Hot water heater install

Urban Piping was excellent. They were hassle free with a fair price. I would definitely call on them for any future work.

Thank you Andrew for choosing our team for the replacement of your hot water tank, look forward to working with you again.

Thom c.
Thom c.

Toilet Install

Came to assess and replace a toilet. Prompt polite and professional. What more can you ask for?

What can I say our guys are the full package here :) , Thank you for the business and review

Zak
Zak

Garburator Install

Graham from Urban Piping arrived on time and had everything ready to go. He inspected my existing plumbing under my sink and then explained to me the process and immediately went to work. Not only does the garburator work great but now the plumbing under my sink is very clean and organized. I HIGHLY recommend having the guys at Urban Piping as they did the job right the first time. Might I add he came at 7pm when I called earlier in the day. I will definitely be using them again when I do my basement renovation!

Gosh golly thank you for the outstanding review Zak, really appreciate the business and I'm glad I could work around your busy schedual.

Graham

Sandee from Calgary
Sandee from Calgary

Replace hot water tanks

We noticed a leak in our hot water tank during the evening and called to leave a message. I was certainly surprised when my call was answered that late in the evening. Information was provided, questions were answered, never tried to upsell, appointment was set. Scheduled service was on time, work was delivered as promised in a extremely courteous manner- very impressed.
Will definitely use again!

Thank you! We pride ourselves on always having a journeyman plumber answer the phones at all times even after hours.

Happy to hear you were happy with our services.

SarahT
SarahT

Poly-b Replacement + Misc

Urban Piping did an outstanding job replacing the poly-b throughout our house, replacing toilets and flushing drain lines. We were impressed with the customer service, prompt response time and attention to detail through the estimate process. Going through the findings, I learned a lot about the house because Graham took the time to show and explain things to me, even well outside the scope of work. These guys do the entire job, including the refinishing work to walls, ceilings, etc so my job was easier, I didn't have to research and hire separate contractors for anything! Graham also helped us to make smart decisions about specific pieces of work to stay in budget.When it came time for work to begin, he walked me through what to expect through to completion. Attention to detail is beyond thorough with this crew! Everything turned out exactly as we expected and on budget, and the quality of the finishing work is so good that my family can't tell where the walls were opened up! They ran air scrubbers and took great care to protect the house from damage or traveling mess; it was cleaner when they left than it was before they started! Thanks for taking such great care of us through this project, guys!

Wow! Thank you Sarah for taking the time to write us such a kind review.

We really enjoyed working at your house and are grateful that you were very accommodating with my new baby arrival during the middle of your project.

I'm sure your family will be extremely happy in their new house.

Graham Drew

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Hot water tanks

I had 2 hot water tanks replaced.
They came in on time and the price was exactly as quoted.
Jordan, the plumber, was very professional and easy to deal with.

You're awesome Linda, Thank you for the great review, we will be sure to let Jordan know that you think he is awesome as well!

mmnn in Calgary
mmnn in Calgary

water heater replacement

I'd had difficulty with my plumbing due to a severe cold snap, and did not know what the real problem was , although I knew the water heater may be part of the problem. Jordan , one of the plumbing experts at Urban Piping, came over on short notice to investigate. Despite the extremely trying weather conditions and poor road conditions, he cheerfully and efficiently diagnosed the problem as the hot water heater, and returned the next business day to install a new water heater. During the two weeks the new heater has been running it has worked perfectly.

Thank you for the detailed review, We are certainly pleased that Jordan was we as a company strive to be, we look forward to working with you on your future polybutylene replacement.

More about Urban Piping Ltd.

Urban Piping Ltd is a unique family first plumbing company established in 2008. We've come along way since then but we still offer the same wholesome service that made us great. We always have a real journeyman plumber who will answer your calls and help you with anything plumbing related and make sure that the right technician is dispatched for your precise job.

Our team is trained in every aspect of the plumbing, whether it be a simple hot water tank replacement, to a complicated Poly Butyene replacement, our team has you covered. We also carry a large variety of drain cleaning equipment, so no need to look any further to find someone to tackle that pesky clog.

What makes Urban Piping Ltd unique is the way our company operates, we put our staff first. You'll be hard pressed to find a happier team than the men and women that make up our great company.

So see for yourself and experience the Urban Piping Ltd difference.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Novo , Rheem, Bradfordwhite, Aquasana, Aquamaster, Duro, Delta, Moen, Kohler, Gerber, Contrac, American Standard,
Poly B replacement, Polybutylene, Poly B repair, Hot water tank replacement, hot water tank repair, Toilet repair, toilet Replacement, Garburator repair, Garburator replacement, Garburator install, Dishwasher installs, kitchen faucet repair, kitchen faucet replacement, bathroom faucet repair, bathroom faucet replacement, water softener replacement, water softer install, drain camera, clogged toilet, clogged kitchen sink, clogged drain, clogged bathtub, clogged shower, emergency plumber We also offer a full service drywall,painting and texturing division that aid us in the poly b remediation process but can be used to paint your house, add or repair texture or any other drywall service
Bradford white & Rheem water heaters, Toto and Vortens toilets, Delta and moen faucets.
2008
Visa, MasterCard, amex, Cash and Cheque
Plumbing, Gasfitting, City , Federal
Homestars
All technicians are journeymen of at least one trade
Warranty on all parts and labor