Urban Piping Ltd.

Water Filtration & Purification
222201 range Rd 280 rockeyview AB T1X

Reviews for Urban Piping Ltd.

Marilyn in Calgary
Marilyn in Calgary

Water Leak

Thanks to Graham and crew for coming out to assess a water leak. We weren't 100% sure on where it was coming from but it didn't take him long to find out. Once he found out, he was able to get the parts quickly and fix it within an hour.

I also needed a new water softener and some maintenance work done on our R/O system. They were extremely accommodating and able to replace the water softener today and parts are ordered for the R/O system.

Will definitely be our go to plumber from here on in!! Thanks Urban Piping!!!

Wayne in Calgary
Wayne in Calgary

Repair leaking humidifiers on furnace

I discovered a minor leak near the furnace and it looked like it was a humidifier problem. I received an immediate answer when I called and Graham came to the house at the agreed upon time the next day. He fixed the problem quickly and was very friendly and professional. We have two humidifiers as we have dual furnaces, and a few days later the second humidifier was leaking at the copper pipe. Once again, Graham came out and fixed this second problem within 10 minutes. On this second service call, he also gave me advice on repairs to leaky outdoor taps.

This company also installed our replacement hot water tanks a number of years ago and we've been very satisfied customers.

We will definitely recommend this company to others! Kudos to this local firm!

James in Calgary
James in Calgary
1 review , ON

Water tank

My water tank gave out this past week I gave Urban piping a call Graham Drew answered the phone late at night he is very professional and try to troubleshoot it over the phone and when nothing seem to work he said he'd come first thing in the morning and was a man of his word showed up at my house looked at the unit and then told me I would need a new one and within the hour he had one on site and another hour he had it installed and working again I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family and if I have any more issues Graham Drew at a urban piping ltd will be the first person I call . Once again thank Gramham Drew

NCameron in Calgary
NCameron in Calgary

Poly-b Remediation/ Replacement

We contacted Urban Piping to complete a poly-b remediation in our home. Graham was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions before the work began.

We really appreciated Urban Piping going above and beyond including using an air scrubber during the project to keep the house clean. They made every effort to give suggestions throughout the project and worked very hard to get the work done in a tight timeline.

Graham personally came back to our house when the project was complete to discuss the invoice and any final questions or problems we might have had. You don't normally get this kind of service from other contractors and it definitely put us at ease.

We chose to use Urban Piping because of their impressive experience with poly-b remediation and because they answered every question we had and made sure we were completely satisfied. We would absolutely recommend them to others for this work to be completed in their home.

1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot Water Tank Replacement

After having a bad experience with two other heating/plumbing companies, I found Urban Piping. I spoke with the owner, sent him photos of the job site, and booked a time for him to come out. He came out with another journeyman plumber, got the "weird" job done and went above and beyond- taking care of a few extra details. This company does what they say they will do. The owner, Graham, is a nice guy to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Heidi, glad we could do what the others couldn't!

Andrea
Andrea

Replace Poly B piping

Urban Piping was a lifesaver! I discovered a leak in my kitchen ceiling Sunday afternoon and called Clearview Plumbing to fix it (I have used them for drain clearing in the past) and they were unable to access to leaking pipe. Clearview told me I had Poly B and should replace everything, but until we did the replacement the water would have to remain off. Clearview provided me with a quote for approximately $18,000 to replace the piping "as best they could", however I would have to find someone else to do the drywall repair and painting.

Luckily I stumbled upon Urban Piping as I was researching Poly B online and contacted Graham for a quote. Urban Piping's quote was approximately $19,000 however that included all drywall repair and painting. Also, Graham guaranteed me they would remove all of the Poly B from the house, even from the near impossible places like behind my new showers!

As well, while Graham was at my house preparing a quote he also spent three hours (at no charge) finding the exact place of the leak in my kitchen ceiling and was able to repair the pipe so we could use the water in the house!

The work only took a week and when I moved back in I couldn't tell where any of the work had been done, the walls and ceiling looked perfect. The house was very clean as well, Urban Piping uses air scrubbers which take the dust from the drywall out of the air and keep it from making a mess in the house. I didn't have to clean anything, just moved back in.

Graham and his team tested all my fixtures as well before declaring the job done and noticed that when you ran a lot of water (multiple showers at the same time) my downstairs shower started to back up so recommended that they come back in May to clean out all of the drains and check my sewer main to ensure there are no tree roots causing problems (I have a large tree in my front yard).

Overall a fantastic experience, I would recommend Urban Piping for all your plumbing needs and especially for Poly B replacement!

Wow Andrea! This is a stellar review. I really appreciate these extremely positive reviews to
Showcase how outstanding my team is at poly replacement!

Dave from Calgary
Dave from Calgary

Repair leaky bathtub handles

Graham at Urban Piping came by to fix an issue where water was coming out of my bathtub handles. He was on time, professional and at a very reasonable price. Highly recomended!

Dave

Thank you Dave! Glad Chance and I could come out and help you before we left on vacation

Sump pump replacement

The service was prompt, efficient, friendly, quickly done and complete. The diagnosis of the problem was made very quickly by Jason, and he proceeded to locate the necessary parts and replace the faulty ones in a very short time. There were no extra charges, just parts and labor. I highly recommend this service.

Thank you for the review, as always we strive to be the best

Ringo
Ringo

Hot water heater replacement

The guys came on time and did a great job. They charged what they quoted and even delivered a larger water heater, for the same price. Everything is working great and I can have scalding hot showers for the first time in years.

Thank you for the Review, I'm glad we could take out the problem tank and put in something you can rely on.

Urban piping team

AW
AW

toilet repair

came out on a Saturday at short notice; owner came himself when the scheduled crew were delayed at their first job. Nice work, great people. I'd use them again for any plumbing needs that i might have

More about Urban Piping Ltd.

Urban Piping is a plumbing company based out of Calgary but serving all of Alberta, we are Alberta's #1 Poly B remediation company.

We offer the full package, from the pipe replacement to drywall and painting. We are your one stop shop for Poly B.

We also specialize in hot water tank replacement, and offer a wide arrange of Bradford Whites and Rheem tanks.