Wedia Contracting

Reviews for Wedia Contracting

LShrestha
LShrestha

Closet Renovation

We hired Kris and his team to open up a wall in our master bedroom and install a large door to open up our closet. Kris knew our goal for the home and offered suggestions to stick to budget while still enhancing our master bedroom. The job was completed on time, on budget, and we were very happy! We have hired Kris and his team to completely redo our ensuite, laundry room, and office in our new home, and the work is currently underway and looking great.

Christine Le in Etobicoke
Christine Le in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Redesigning main floor

We had Wedia Contracting come in and redesign our main floor into more of an open concept. The finished product looks incredible, I couldn't be happier. As stressful as renovating can be, I felt very confident with the Wedia's expertise and design capabilities...they saw my vision and executed exactly how I had imagined. I recommend them to everyone.

Sumera in Etobicoke
Sumera in Etobicoke

remodel kitchen

As with any renovation project there were some surprises ,some set-backs, and some adjustments. The few that arose were quickly and satisfactorily addressed and remedied. I was completely happy with the handling of these items.

In terms of quality, vision, competence, timeliness, value for dollars, and just generally good experience, I recommend Wedia Contracting without any reservations. Not only would I refer them to my friends, I am already planning for my next renovation project with Wedia Contracting!
Great price, completed my kitchen to my vision in such a short amount of time!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Swansea?