All About Floors

Reviews for All About Floors

Jobie from Vancouver
Jobie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tim and the team are so helpful

We've used All About Floors on too many renovations to list over the last 7 years. They are very adept at handling large projects and small, including commercial and residential. Tim is always ready to help, and the quality is great!

Robert in Burnaby
Robert in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Flood restoration

We had a major flood in our town house. So our insurance company called out Onside Restoration to take care of the repairs. Onside Restoration works with All About Floors for their flooring. Marco came out took measurements of our place and was one of the best trades from all that walked thru our place to actually explain the full process and how everything works with an insurance claim. He took a sample of our existing flooring and let us know it would get evaluated by a third party, and that he would provide the insurance company with his estimate. After everything got approved we were contacted once again by All About Floors to come out and make our selection to replace our floors. We went out to there Showroom in Vancouver and very very happy With Candace who spent a lot of time with us to make sure the new hardwood that we selected would be a good fit for our home. I was very happy with how everything went on schedule and was extremely happy with their installer and the finished job looks amazing. I would definitely use them again and recommend their services.

Steph in maple ridge
Steph in maple ridge
6 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

hardwood floor in bedroom

we decided to put hardwood flooring in the bedroom before we sold our home to get more value. All about floors was suggested to us from a friend at Canstar restorations. They were very knowledgable about the flooring we wanted and very quick to get it in stock. They installed it very fast and did a great job.

albert in Vancouver
albert in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

hard wood floor

I recently installed hardwood flooring for my basement. My friend recently did his recommended me to try out this vendor. The project was done earlier than expected without any error that can be seen by eyes. I really like my new floor with high quality hard wood. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone.

Michelle in Vancouver
Michelle in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Purchase and Installation of Flooring

The sales staff were able to help me pick out exactly the flooring that I was looking for. What I wanted was not in stock but they were able to order it in for me. I was very happy with the level of care and the amount of time the staff member put into making sure I was satisfied with my purchase.

Teresa Vaccaro in Vancouver
Teresa Vaccaro in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

REplaced Hardwood Flooring, Carpet & Tiles

I was very impressed with 5 star flooring. From the moment i called to discuss my intital project to project completion. Marco and his team did a superior job! I was a little indesisive about what exactly i wanted and what would match my furniture and interiors; however Marco was able to assist me in color choice and suggest a variety of colors and options that i would not have even thought of considering. He personally brought samples to my place and was patient with me as i tried to come to a desision. I am very impressed with the look of my floor and have recomended 5 star flooring to all of my friends.

Well Done!

John in Vancouver
John in Vancouver
1 review VANCOUVER, BC

Carpet installed

Assisted Review

Thanks Marco for helping us out with getting our carpet changed on our stairs. You suggested a very nice carpet and your installer was not only good at his job but a very friendly and polite guy. Thanks again for everything.

Jason in Port Coquitlam
Jason in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Hardwood Flooring in great room

There was some problems with the lay out of the room, and the installer was able to find a way to make it work, and look unreal. Many of my guests comment on what a nice job they did. Marco was very easy to deal with, and very easy going. I am happy with the price, and shopped around before i went with them. They were the best price for the quality of work and materials.

I will post a picture when i get a chance, camera is not working right now.

More about All About Floors

Providing Floor covering products such as Carpet-Tiles-Hardwood-Laminate-Vinyl-Linoleum Full Installation services and free estimates.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Burnaby?