Victoria Alarm Service

Kevin  in Victoria
Kevin in Victoria
2 reviews Victoria, BC

Amazing Service

Switched from previous company because monitoring company was not flexible and service was very expensive. The owner of Victoria Alarms installed a new smoke detector (monitored) and a new pad at an amazing price. The monitoring costs are very reasonable and meet our needs.
Great service!

Victoria Strathcona from Victoria
Victoria Strathcona from Victoria
3 reviews Victoria, BC

Alarm Service & Monitoring

I can count on Victoria Alarm Systems to be there whenever there is a problem. I am always contacted if my alarm should go off and I haven't had any problems with it. Victoria Alarm Systems is my alarm company recommendation.

Lydia Baird from Victoria
Lydia Baird from Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Alarm System Service

had nothing but problems with the service from Prices (terrible company) told me I had to wait 6 weeks!!! to have an issue fixed after a power outage. Victoria Alarm came to the rescue and upgraded my system to a simpler one for $100 and reduced my monitoring rate. The service is awesome and the fellow that came to my house was full of knowledge. Ill be switching my business for sure!

More about Victoria Alarm Service

Victoria Alarm Service is locally owned and serves clients throughout British Columbia. We believe in providing exceptional quality service to our customers. We install custom designed systems which are user friendly and will meet your individual needs. We protect you and provide response 24hrs through a ULC rated monitoring station.