PRITCHARD MECHANICAL

Gerry in Durham Region
Gerry in Durham Region
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Great HVAC Supplier

Pritchard's Climatecare was called in after the 'recommended Toronto HVAC company' from the HVAC distributor could not get the system working properly at our commerical building. Pritchard's Climatecare was able to come in, diagnose all the issues, provide the parts and fixes to the system and get it optimized, all in 5 days. Thanks to Pritchard's Climatecare, our $70,000 investment in HVAC is now working perfectly. For the past 5 years now, Pritchard's Climatecare has made sure our HVAC is running perfectly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. No hot or cold zones, just perfect climate in a 5500 sq ft building covering 4 floors. Pritchard's Climatecare is the "Holmes on HVAC". They are fast, of high integrity and are very competitively priced. they are in our eyes, the gold standard all HVAC companies should strive for.

Debra in Oshawa
Debra in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Air Conditioner Annual Service

I had been a customer for 20 years and had both my air conditioner and furnace serviced annually. My air conditioner was in excellent working condition and had never given me any problems. It was serviced in October and the technician broke off the service valve thus rendering it useless. I was told that it was not repairable. My first phone call to the office to follow up was not returned and it wasn't until a second call that I spoke with a supervisor. He was very rude and did not offer me a solution to my problem. I was not given an apology or a deal on a new air conditioner. I will not be using Pritchard Mechanical again, and I have told this story to all of my neighbours.

Debra,
I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. I will appreciate if you call my office and give them a phone number to contact you directly and solve this matter. Our company prides in delivering the best possible customer service. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Roberto Nieves Valle
Operations Manager

1 review Ottawa, ON

water heater

I knew I was in good hands when my phone rang @ 8:45 Monday morning in response to an email question I had left on their website over the weekendd re: leaky water heater. They came within 2 hrs, prioritized my needs & installed a new water heater within 48 hrs. Very knowledgeable re: other heating issues in my home, not in a rush to get to the next job.

Pierre Therrien
Pierre Therrien
6 reviews Port Hope, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioning work

I have called on Pritchard many times for repairs and new work. They have serviced my central air and my furnace and pool heater. One time they came out at night and put in a new gas valve. They have the parts and can do the repairs on the spot when possible. Another time a dump truck ran over my central air (lol) and Pritchards came out and fixed it and got it running again for a reasonable price in a good time.

Winter1
Winter1
1 review Port Hope, ON

Furnace Cleaning

Pritchard Mechanical will come to your house and service your furnace on a regualar basis. They will call ahead and set you up for an appointment in advance to your service call. The pricing was right and timing of appointment was accurate. I would recommend this company to everyone.

More about PRITCHARD MECHANICAL

20 Years in busniess in the Port Hope Cobourg area and expanding in to Clarington. Serving residencial and small commercial.