Rjm Gas Inc.

PO Box 527 Milton ON L0P 1B0

Reviews for Rjm Gas Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Service and Replacement of Combi Boiler

Very simply put: if you have a combi or on demand boiler system call Richard. After, having had three different companies service and replace a number of components (to the tune of $2000) we still had heating problems. I found Richard online. I’m glad I did. He was able he to our house quickly. On arrival he identified at least three glaring issues. One being that a pump that was just replaced had been installed up-side-down. He was able to get our heat working and indicated that he could replace a few parts. However, he gave us an honest opinion that we needed to replace the system because it would continue to break down. Glad we did. His work is immaculate. Do yourself a favour and call Richard.

Adam Johnstone from Toronto
Adam Johnstone from Toronto

So Happy!

I NEVER write reviews for services but I am making an exception fro RJM Gas. I have been living for 2 years with a boiler that would constantly shut off with different error codes. Countless repairmen passed through with no results. Richard from RJM Gas can in and had it up and running within 1 hour. Richard is an serously expericenced and excellent profressional.

Tankless dual system (Combi boiler)

We’ve been dealing with Richard for years. At first, he was instrumental in keeping our old Baxi functioning, until it simply wasn’t feasible. This spring he installed a new system, which we love.

I can’t overemphasize how Richard’s expertise and personal touch has given us peace of mind.

buzzersdad toronto
buzzersdad toronto

replacement of boiler system

Fast, efficient, responsive, open and transparent. Genuinely concerned about customer satisfaction. Not much else I can say, so I'll fill up this review until I get up to 30 words.

Thanks

N. D.
N. D.
14 reviews Pickering, ON

Water Heater Repair and Replacement

We inherited a really old tankless water heater that was problematic from the day we moved into our home. We called various contractors to repair our issues, each one more clueless than the last. Finally we found Richard. I vaguely described the issue to him over the phone and right away he knew what part he needed. He arrived the next day ready and repaired our issue on the spot at a very reasonable rate. We used him every year after to keep our old tank running as long as possible. He's quick to respond to our service calls, transparent in pricing, and expert at repairing our problems. When the water heater finally gave out (years past what was expected because of his continuous care), we had Richard replace it with a new model last year that we are very happy with. I highly recommend Richard for all tankless water heater repairs. We call him the boiler whisperer in our neighborhood.

Thank you very much for the review, it's the first time I heard of me being call the Boiler Whisperer. It made me smile today. Thanks again

JV from Toronto
JV from Toronto

baxi 330

I have a wonderful high efficiency boiler (that dropped my heating bills by 65%) that started giving problems. It would suddenly kick out, leaving the house and hot water cold. My usual company did not know the code. I called Richard, and he recognized the code by phone, and was there within 24h. He seemed to go straight to the problem, and to know (even over the phone) what the system was.

He has triaged the system and I am waiting to have the full system restored. So far…I'm impressed.
Hopefully my next report is to update how the system is working at full steam.

Frank in Chaplin
Frank in Chaplin

Tankless Combo Boiler installation (Baxi)

Richard knows what he's doing - plain and simple. Highly recommend him.

The boiler he installed has been nearly flawless and has saved us a ton of cash in gas. If there have been any issues he was quick to come and help.

It took a while to track the man down at first - but once I had 2 recommendations on him from 2 trusted sources in 2 different cities I knew I'd found the guy to do this boiler replacement. His dad has done this in the UK so he's learned from an expert and is carrying on a tradition!

The reason these units have a reputation for not working in Canada is simply because every other installer works for a gas company and or is not trained in how to make it work. They're all over the place in the UK and Europe - millions of people (with no space for a water tank) can't be wrong!

Basically - you should know not to buy a new boiler or take advice on which boiler to buy from a company with a vested interest in selling you more gas.

Sorry Enbridge. Condemning my old boiler on a routine (government mandated) inspection - conveniently occurring at the start of the fall season's first cold snap - didn't bring your company more business in boiler installations.

Thanks Richard for speaking the truth and installing an excellent product!

Claudio in Etobicoke
Claudio in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Home Boiler Installation

After a major renovation including radiant heat and radiator upgrades, I had nothing but problems with my heating. The trades that did the initial work disappeared and would not return calls. I was truly fortunate to to meet up with Richard (RjmGas) when contemplating a Baxi combination boiler and hot water heater system. I was very reluctant at first and actually hired another contractor to install new radiators (again more problems) that I settled on Richard to correct many of the issues and to install a new system - man alive was I glad I did.

Richard is the most dependable, responsive and thorough tradesman that I have met to date (and I unfortunately have met many). He always makes himself available to answer a question or deal with an issue or concern and is a perfectionist when it comes to hot water heating. His work is excellent and he is very methodical taking time to plan things out and ensuring simple repair in the event of a problem down the road. He has been a godsend and has made countless trips to my residence (many times on his dime) as he warranties his work or to check on other issues. Someone else said that his knowledge, expertise and attention to detail are second to none - but more importantly his demeanor, professionalism and overall attitude to his trade and his clients are what make him truly exemplary! One big difference is that he DOES the work himself which is not the case with many of the other 'outfits'.

Like the other comments on this site, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Richard to anyone who is considering getting a boiler installed, or serviced - call RJM Gas first! I won't be calling anyone else to service mine.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?