A Plus Air Systems Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  A Plus Air Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

komba98

Excellent service -the installation of that a/c and furnace was very proffesional- and the clean up was more than perfect- Irfan Khatri was very professional and courteous and prompt -Highly recommended for anyone needing furnace and a/c replacement or repair

Job Price

Thank you so much Anthony. It was indeed a pleasure working with you. ... A Plus Air team.

charliesayson9

I purchased my Trane with Humidifier December last year, very satisfied, excellent unit and very quite. I truly appreciate the professionalism of my agent Irfan Khatri, who knows the products inside out. It was one of the greatest purchase I ever made.

Job Price

Thank You Charlie for taking the time to pen down these words.
We Truly appreciate your business . - A Plus Team

fayetiburcio in Mississauga

I met Irfan as a Consultant for A-Plus air System thru Home Depot Installation Service. He took the time to explain proper size unit to efficiently cool our home. He also mentioned about the Ontario Rebate Program. We signed up & arranged for the install date. Our installers were polite, very friendly & knowledgeable. They went out of their way to protect our floor during install & also fixed parts of the existing humidifier to make their install completed in a timely manner. Soon after, we were contacted by Dave of A-Plus to process the Rebate. In summary, I give A-Plus Air System/Home Depot, TWO THUMBS UP FOR A JOB WELL DONE...

Job Price

Thank you so much Faye for your great comments. We really appreciate it.Enjoy your new equipment. A PLUS AIR SYSTEMS TEAM

michael .

When It came to awarding the contract of my complete hvac system to my house I knew I had to get the right company for the Job. I requested quotes from 4 different companies. Right away I could tell two if the companies in home presentation was weak on knowledge. Aplus air was the only campany that had a professional approach. After signing the paper work they came to my house early to start the project. The installers were professional in my home and
completed the project in a timely matter. The after sales service has been great. The owner (Shams) is a great guy, and would have no problem recommending aplus air systems to my friends and family.

Thank you for the time taken to write this review - A Plus Air and team

Ahmad Reshad from Vaughan

Exellent company. good customer service, professional installers and service techs. Dealt with issue in a proper manner when there was an issue. Good job on our install. Would recommend to others for install and service.

Thank you for your review -A Plus air And team

glewickin216

Irfan did a great job. Initially he conducted an energy audit, and had a new furnace installed all within a tight timeline. He was very knowledgable and very professional which worked to our advantage as he was about to inform us of a number of rebates which we qualified for.

Job Price

Thank You so much Garry for taking the time to pen down your views. We wish you many years of uninterrupted comfort with this new equipment. - Irfan and team

This company was contracted to install a water heater for Home Depot. The installation was done in a manner that did not meet building code standards and was dangerous. As a result, I had to sue Home Depot to get the matter rectified. I wouldn't trust A Plus Air Systems Inc. to take out my garbage!

Hi,

We are really sorry to have you go through such hardship.
We would love to hear from you at your earliest convenience so we can arrange to have your needs met ASAP.

Please call us at 416 213 0303.

Copenhagen

Job well done,
informative and knowledgeable sales person
He shared tips as a household owner and educate us as well

Job Price

Thank You for the time taken to write this review.

Nick from Mississauga

Nisar, very pleasant and knowledgable identified the correct system for me based on my budget. We got the Trane units. On the day of installation 2 gentlemen arrived both professional really new what they were doing. The installation was very clean, I am a builder by profession and have seen other trades. These guys new what they were doing. After the job was complete the clean up was spotless. Highly recommend A Plus Air Systems, Nisar and his team are highly professional.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review
-- A Plus Air Team.

parkdalejim in Scarborough

System was installed in Apr 2016. With the first cold snap in Dec 2016, the house was uncomfortably cold. I put in a service call and Aziz Koya arrived - quickly determined the boiler temperature was set too low by the installers, raised it 10 degrees. This would normally have been a billable service call, but Aziz did the the right thing and waived that as it was a new installation on warranty.

-- A Plus Air Team

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.