A Plus Air Systems Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  A Plus Air Systems Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

MJE in Etobicoke

I loved this company!! Every call was answered. Every appointment was kept. Every promise including a written quote was met. I had other quotes both cheaper and more expensive but all refused to put anything in writing. The contact person attended on the day of installation to review what was ordered and a follow up call was made to ensure everything was done to my standards. It is unusual (unfortunately) to get this level of customer service. I highly recommend this company for your furnace/AC needs. .

Nicolas B.

Irfan and his team did a great job with our furnace and AC. Irfan advised us well to choose the right equipment for our house. Surprisingly our furnace and AC had to be downsized. Which means savings at purchase and on operating costs. Great! The installation crew was very nice and efficient. They answered all our questions and left nothing behind. I called service the day after the install to enquire about condensation around copper pipes. Service was friendly and explained condensation was normal the 1st days and offered to send a technician if it continued. It didn't. We're now enjoying a fresh house for the rest of the summer! And best of all, the new system is much quieter so it doesn't wake me or my kids when it kicks in during the night. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you Nicolas. that was so very nice of you to write such a detailed review. We wish you many years of uninterrupted comfort with your new equipment. ... Irfan and team at Aplus

1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Hired A Plus based on superb ratings and reviews. Clearly, all bad reviews had been "scrubbed". The pair of installers were had no idea what they were doing. They left a big hole in the wall. One vent was installed upside down. A service valve to prevent leaks was left off. Parts were glued that were not supposed to be. AC lasted exactly two years before major repairs were required. Only parts were covered by warranty so I had another (this time competent) company do the repairs.

komba98

Excellent service -the installation of that a/c and furnace was very proffesional- and the clean up was more than perfect- Irfan Khatri was very professional and courteous and prompt -Highly recommended for anyone needing furnace and a/c replacement or repair

Job Price

Thank you so much Anthony. It was indeed a pleasure working with you. ... A Plus Air team.

charliesayson9

I purchased my Trane with Humidifier December last year, very satisfied, excellent unit and very quite. I truly appreciate the professionalism of my agent Irfan Khatri, who knows the products inside out. It was one of the greatest purchase I ever made.

Job Price

Thank You Charlie for taking the time to pen down these words.
We Truly appreciate your business . - A Plus Team

fayetiburcio in Mississauga

I met Irfan as a Consultant for A-Plus air System thru Home Depot Installation Service. He took the time to explain proper size unit to efficiently cool our home. He also mentioned about the Ontario Rebate Program. We signed up & arranged for the install date. Our installers were polite, very friendly & knowledgeable. They went out of their way to protect our floor during install & also fixed parts of the existing humidifier to make their install completed in a timely manner. Soon after, we were contacted by Dave of A-Plus to process the Rebate. In summary, I give A-Plus Air System/Home Depot, TWO THUMBS UP FOR A JOB WELL DONE...

Job Price

Thank you so much Faye for your great comments. We really appreciate it.Enjoy your new equipment. A PLUS AIR SYSTEMS TEAM

michael .

When It came to awarding the contract of my complete hvac system to my house I knew I had to get the right company for the Job. I requested quotes from 4 different companies. Right away I could tell two if the companies in home presentation was weak on knowledge. Aplus air was the only campany that had a professional approach. After signing the paper work they came to my house early to start the project. The installers were professional in my home and
completed the project in a timely matter. The after sales service has been great. The owner (Shams) is a great guy, and would have no problem recommending aplus air systems to my friends and family.

Thank you for the time taken to write this review - A Plus Air and team

Ahmad Reshad from Vaughan

Exellent company. good customer service, professional installers and service techs. Dealt with issue in a proper manner when there was an issue. Good job on our install. Would recommend to others for install and service.

Thank you for your review -A Plus air And team

glewickin216

Irfan did a great job. Initially he conducted an energy audit, and had a new furnace installed all within a tight timeline. He was very knowledgable and very professional which worked to our advantage as he was about to inform us of a number of rebates which we qualified for.

Job Price

Thank You so much Garry for taking the time to pen down your views. We wish you many years of uninterrupted comfort with this new equipment. - Irfan and team

This company was contracted to install a water heater for Home Depot. The installation was done in a manner that did not meet building code standards and was dangerous. As a result, I had to sue Home Depot to get the matter rectified. I wouldn't trust A Plus Air Systems Inc. to take out my garbage!

Hi,

We are really sorry to have you go through such hardship.
We would love to hear from you at your earliest convenience so we can arrange to have your needs met ASAP.

Please call us at 416 213 0303.

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.