L & M International Home Services Ltd.

Formerly L & M Roofing Company Ltd.
Markham ON L6B 0L9
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Agincourt  >  L & M International Home Services Ltd.

Reviews for L & M International Home Services Ltd.

pfernandes
pfernandes

Attic Insulation

L&M International did a great job with our attic insulation and it has definitely made a difference to the inside temperature in the upper level of our home

Hi Fernandes, glad to hear that the attic insulation top up does make a difference in your house. Thank you for your business.

G a.
G a.

New Roof

From the very beginning, Bosco was a pleasure to work with. His honesty and integrity stood above and beyond all our other options. His team did an excellent job! Not only were they efficient, but we were extremely pleased with the quality of their work and their meticulous clean up! We are tremendously pleased with the outcome and would definitely recommend them for future jobs!

Hello G a., Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you. Looking forward to work with you again in the near future.

kclee in Markham
kclee in Markham

kclee

we were referred by our friends to hire L&M to replace our roof.Heard about their excellent after care service. 2 years after my friend got their roof replaced by L&M,they suspect there was a leak from the roof as they found water mark on the garage ceiling. They called L& M and they sent workers to take a look few days later. They ended up found out that the leak was not from the roof and it was from one of the windows.L&M caulked the windows for them at no charge and the problem was fixed.

L&M did a great job in replacing our roof. They have all the valid licenses,wslib and insurance. They finished the work in one day and did a detail cleaning. Their price is not the lowest but very reasonably. I shop for the quality of work not the price.

we also hired L&M to top up our attic insulation. They are the certified contractor under the government rebate program.We ended up paying only $200 to top up our attic insulation.

Hi kclee, Thank you for your review. It's our pleasure working with you.

Whole roof shingle replacement

I hired Bosco Tam (and his company) to replace my entire roof's shingles in 2009 with 13 items on the standard Work Order. There are also several upgrades I opted and one of them is to put underlayment on the whole roof. When the wind storm hit our area, quite a few shingles was blown away and I can see exposed plywood on my roof. It is supposed to be covered with black undelayment as an extra protection, and that was only one of the upgrade I paid extra during the installation. I tried to reach him several times, but his voicemail box was full. When I was able to finally talked to him, he said he will look at my file. After waiting for him to call me back, I called him again after several days, but he won't pick up the phone. He finally texted me saying he can't find any of my record and it was from his previous company that he worked. Beware of this person Bosco Tam and his company - L&M Roofing Company Ltd. He is not a man of his word. Avoid him like a plague. The warranty certificate he issued is NOT binding and he will not honor it. Now, I am not even sure if all the items in the work order are completed as well as the other upgrades.

Hello Sir/Madam,

When I sold you the roofing job in 2009, I was working as a sales representative in the company you signed contract with. You may want to do a business title search through the Corporations Canada and you will be able to get a full detail information in regards to the company that you signed contract with in 2009. The registered director of that company has never been under my name since the first day they registered. Again, I was only one of the sales representatives in that company back in 2009 and I did not remember who exactly the workers were to install the roof for you since it was 9 years ago. As I have told you that I really do not have any of the 2009 records with me because again, I was only a sales representative there and not allowed to keep any copy of the contract. Thank you for your understanding.

Roof Warranty

Had my roof installed by this company in 2012. Gave them a 10/10 review, at the time, but beware if anything happens they will find any excuse not to honour your warranty. Mine is for 10 years. As my singles have blown off several times in the same spot , they told me its the singles (manufacture) and not installation. Also that the fine print says they do not cover violent storms or hurricane type winds. If that was the case other sections of my roof would have blown off as well.

Hello Sir/Madam,

As you said, your shingles have blown off several times in the same spot and we told you it's not due to installation problem.

First of all, I am sure we have come to fix several times before or else you would have not waited till now (after the wind storm on May 4, 2018) to post  a negative review for us. Therefore, you said " beware if anything happens they will find any excuse not to honour your warranty" that's is not the truth.

On May 4, 2018, we had wind over 118km/hr. Its definitely was a wind storm and was a disaster. You cannot deny that your roof was not the only roof that was blown off on that day. Many roofs were blown off on that day and have been reported pn the news. Other than roofs, fences, signs, traffic lights and even electrical cables were blown off on that day. That's not because of how they were installed. It was due to the violent wind storm.

Secondly, if the blown off shingles was due to installation problem, the other sections of your roof would have blown off as well. Why the same spot several times?

Thirdly, I have pics and video to show you that even the shingles manufacturer's warehouse, their shingles were also blown off on that violent wind storm day. They must have the excellent installers who known their products so well, but why their shingles were also blown away. You should know that there's a lawsuit going on against that manufacturer. If I knew that their shingles had issue, I would not have sold them to you.  I have been asking all of clients not to choose this manufacturer since 2015-2016.

Like you said, the fine print says we do not cover violent storms or hurricane type wind which means we are in fact honouring our warranty because it has been stated clearly on the fine print.

Michele in Toronto
Michele in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Entire shingle roof replacement

Bosco was knowledgeable, professional and provided a fair price. His crew worked exceptionally hard in replacing our roof in one day. They were courteous and cleaned up everything well. The roof looks fantastic, we would definately recommend Bosco and his team. Thank you!

Hello Michele, Thank you for your review. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Attic Insulation

Bosco and his team did an outstanding job in installing attic insulation. He provided a great price and excellent service. He was very professional and took every step to ensure that we were completely satisfied. Moreover, he was highly flexible in scheduling the job at a convenient time.

I’d highly recommend L&M Roofing Company Ltd. to anyone thinking about adding insulation to their attic. Definitely 10/10!

Hello Mark, we are looking forward to serve you again in the near future.

Replacement Shingles

Very professional and price is competitive. Very clean and tidy. One day job for my roof. Great job Bosco and all your workers. Highly recommended for roofing and shingles work. Keep it up.

Hi Client, Thank you for your review.

Caruana in Toronto
Caruana in Toronto

Replacement roof shingles

Nice working with professionals , these people are great to work with thruout the whole process , very tidy and clean , great quality
Work , easy to deal with and all done in a day as promised,
Thanks to Angeleca , and Bosco for your services ,
Would highly wreck amend to anyone needing a roof redone

Thanks

Hello Caruana, Thank you for your business. Please do keep in mind that we also do attic insulation (we are a certified contractor of the GreenOn program), eavestrough, windows and doors. Looking forward to serve you again.

carseb in Toronto
carseb in Toronto

Roof Replacement

Pricing was competitive. Completed job in one day. Crew was polite and very helpful . Showed respect for the property. Staff worked quickly and did a thorough clean up. Very pleased with my new roof. Thank you Bosco and Team.

Hi Carseb, we are glad to know that you like our work. Thank you.

More about L & M International Home Services Ltd.

L & M International Home Services Ltd is a home renovation company that specializes in providing renovation services for home owners. We are fully insured, licensed (both GTA and Mississauga) and are registered with WSIB.

****

We have over 20 years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Area, Mississauga, Milton, Etobicoke, Oakville, Brampton, Hamilton, Burlington, Georgetown, Guelph, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, North York, Ajax, Pickering, Oshawa, Peterborough, Thornhill, Vaughan, Woodbridge and Newmarket.

****

Our team of skilled professionals consists of Senior Roofers, Foremen, Junior Roofers, roofing and general contractor Consultants. To learn more about the expertise we are proud of, visit the Team page.

****

NO JOB IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL. GIVE US A CALL AND LET L & M INTERNATIONAL HOME SERVICES LTD PROVIDE A FREE ESTIMATE. WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, WE CAN HELP!!!