M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

Best of 2015 winner 2 timesBest of 2015winner 2 times

Reviews for M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

Maria
Maria

Amazing quality, service and price

If you are in the market for wooden shutters or would like to paint and update the ones you currently have, M3 Design is the place to go!

At all times, Mike and his team were professional and showed great pride in their craftsmanship. We are very pleased with the quality of their work. Our updated painted shutters look brand new!

Everything was done in a timely manner and the price was terrific. Mike is a very knowledgeable, respectable and compassionate man. We consider him a friend of ours now. We highly recommend M3 Design!

Hello Maria! The main goal we have here at M3 is to create and maintain a long-lasting relationship with our customers. We are very glad that you are satisfied! thank you !

guzzokellie3
guzzokellie3

California shutters

Very professional. Customer service was excellent. Quote was less than 4 other places. Very happy with job. Would use this company again.

Thank you for this kind review!

cmmearns
cmmearns

Wooden Shutters

I first had M3 install shutters on the front half of my house last year. I was so pleased with the results that I had Mike return this year to install shutters on the remaining windows. Excellent workmanship, good prices, prompt service.

I would not hesitate to use M3 again, or to refer them to friends.

Thankyou for choosing to work with M3 Design group again! We are very pleased that you were satisfied with our services and used them again!

sajjad
sajjad
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Shutter Installation

Outstanding job has been done. Great customer service from start to finish. We saw other reviews and decided to call. Mike was very professional and made suggestions to help with the project. He provided a very competitive quote and was right on time for delivery and installation. Would certainly recommend this company! Thanks .
Rehana

We are extremely satisfied with the fact that you enjoy your shutters. Thank you very much for choosing M3 Design Group to fulfill your wishes. In the future, if there is anything further we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Rehana in Toronto
Rehana in Toronto

Outstanding

Sajjadur and Rehana.

Hello Rehana! We are very pleased that you are happy with our service! Thank you for your decision to work with Mike and M3 Design Group.

Constantin
Constantin
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Louvres installation

It is amazing. This is the second time when I installed shutters but this time I didn't the same mistake (going for the cheap vinyl shutters) and I went for the real deal which is wooden shutters. Mike (which is the owner) made a very good point of it and now, after the job is finished, I can see that it worth every penny. Is like I have a better home and these wooden shutters look like some extra furniture is being added. The workmanship is spectacular and I couldn't find (I looked) any flaw. Also, the timeline for having the job done was very reasonable (under three weeks) and the whole process went without a hiccup. If you would ask about my opinion, I would recommend this company as the best deal in the area

Thank you Constantin, you are 100% right. You cannot get the beauty and elegance of a wood product from that of a vinly. We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with your shutters and hope that you will stay happy with them for many years to come.

Once again,

Thank you.

Constantin in Burlington
Constantin in Burlington

Louvres installation

We are very excited and pleased that you enjoy your shutters! You are right, nothing beats the elegance and beauty of a wood shutter. Thank you for this review and choosing M3 Design Group!

rani.koneswaran
rani.koneswaran
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

fixed sutter

Mike did an excellent job on my sutter . His service is very good, and he is very polite and friendly. Definitely I'll recommend his service to my friends and relatives. Thanks Mike.

Rani

Hello Rani! We are glad you contacted us to come and fix your shutter. In the future, please don't hesitate to call if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cailin
Cailin

Shutters

Mike and Christian were very pleasant to work with and completed work in a timely manner, from placing the order for shutters to the installation, everything was done in under 3 weeks. My shutters look very nice and will hopefully last a very long time.

Hello Cailin! Thank you for this kind review, we are very happy that you are satisfied with our service and product!

litonyalbert
litonyalbert
1 review Niagara On The Lake, ON

window blinds

Mike is very professional and helpful. Glad to choose M3 design group. They did amazing job.

Thank you for this kind review and working with M3 Design Group! We are glad Mike was able to satisfy all your needs!

More about M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

M3 Design has been manufacturing premium quality window treatments and wood shutters for consumers & interior designers for more than 30 years. Our knowledgeable design experts can service you in a quick and efficient manner. M3 Design combines the integrity of old-world craftsmanship and the precision of modern technology to create shutters that add beauty and increase the value of your home, all while saving you a pile of money.

All shutters are not created equal - that is why each of our shutters start with the finest hand-selected hardwoods and are manufactured to exacting standards following a time-honored traditional design. M3 Design provides:

1) Detailed workmanship unsurpassed in the industry
2) Distinctive design and beveling
3) Unmatched quality and durability
4) Highly competitive pricing

Choosing the right solution for your home, office or cottage can be overwhelming. That is why we invite you to call us at (416) 230-1236, or contact us by email at info@m3designgroup.ca to learn more about our products, or to arrange an in-home consultation with one of window treatment experts.

We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), surrounding areas and cottage country for 3 decades and look forward to hearing from you!

Try Our Motorized Blinds: