M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

Reviews for M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

Abigail Saunders
Abigail Saunders

Sunshade and Block out blinds

Mike and Christian installed three beautiful blinds today; two in the living room and one in a bedroom. Due to covid, there was a delay in the installation, but Mike communicated with me with constant updates, always answered my texts and waited until we were both comfortable having him come into the home before putting everything up. I appreciated that he took everyone's health and safety seriously and handled the delay professionally. And in the end, the blinds are gorgeous. Very slick, very clean. I love them.

Thank you Abigail!

You are a very pleasant, reasonable and considerate individual and have become another one of our most valued customers! It was a pleasure working with you!

If you ever decide to complete the rest of your windows, please keep us in mind as we would love another opportunity to impress you.

Looking forward to hearing back from you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Amit
Amit

Maxxmar Blinds!!

Mike and Christian from M3 did a phenomenal job fitting all my windows with Zebra Blinds from Maxxmar!! Fully motorized blinds with blackouts in the bedrooms! Professional service - highly recommend! A+ friendly service!

Thank you Amit for your kind words. The motorized Dual Shades we installed definitely added the final touch of beauty and elegance to your home for you and your family to enjoy for many years to come!

My son and I have enjoyed working with you directly .. thank you once again for your business!

Sara
Sara

Window shutters

I can’t stop looking at my shutters ! It feels like a new home and my 4 year old even said that it looks like someone else’s house, haha! Mike was great from the initial visit to the very end! He’s a really friendly guy and reliable. My shutters were delayed by covid which was not in anyone’s control but it really made a big difference when he called me twice in between to give me updates / touch basis. To me, that made a huge difference in the overall service. I would recommend him all and would even get him to do my windows in the future if I move homes. Again, my windows look awesome ! :)! Thanks mike

Hello Sara,
Thank you for this wonderful review! At M3 Design Group, we pride ourselves on being as transparent with our customers as possible, and I am glad that came across. Thank you for being a great customer, and we also thank your mother for referring you to work with us!

Once again, Thank you!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
0 reviews Aurora, ON

First-time customer - Custom Shutters - Highly recommend!

Mike was Great! We took measurements before the new year and recently got our custom shutters installed. It took a bit longer due to covid, which was understandable, but Mike has kept me informed the entire time and would always respond if I needed an update.

He's going to come back once more to fit the remaining windows and make some minor adjustments. M3 Design Group is all about quality, which I can personally attest to. If you had any questions during the installation, Mike would happily answer them. Also, if you were keen, he would even allow you to help him with the installation and let you in on some trade secrets haha.

I highly recommend Mike and M3 Design Group!

John, thank you for the great review!
We are so happy you had a pleasant experience working with us, as it is our top priority to continuously provide stellar service to all our customers.
Please do not hesitate to reach out of you ever need us in the future!

Thanks again,

Julia
Julia

Shutters and motorized blinds

Would like to thank Mike for the amazing job he did from start to finish. Mike was professional and very knowledgeable about the products we choose. He gave us a excellent price and installed them himself. They look amazing and we are so happy with our purchase especially the motorized blinds. I would definitely recommend Mike and the M3 design team. Thanks again Mike, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Julia and Tom

Hello Julia!
Thank you for this kind review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out of you ever need our assistance in the future!

Scammed
Scammed

Shady

I contacted Mike the owner, he came for an estimate, he gave us a price, asked if everything was included , taxes installation he said yes, was told he was coming on a certain day and I ended up calling that afternoon he had his days mixed up, he finally came that night, we had to get our ladder, his team came way later, we had the shutters sitting in our entry , they ended up leaving late that night,not to mention the scratches on the walls that we had painted our entire house 3 weeks prior they are messy and very un proffessional , oh and one of my kitchen windows shutter wasn't cut to fit the window he fixed it on the stop using of course our
the mess , I had to call him the next day that there were spaces and Mike was arguing with me about coming out to fix the spaces I told him what
and time was good for me, he ended up coming the day that wasn't good along with the time , I asked about the receipt he said he forgot it yes
sure a week later he emailed , wow what an ordeal, i tried bargaining the
price but ended up giving what he quoted, he didn't want to give a
receipt because it was cash, finally he emailed it after a week, NEVER
AGAIN.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry for your experience did not match your expectations. Although this type of feedback is extremely uncommon, we will do better in the future.
Please feel free to reach out with any more comments, concerns, or suggestions you would like to share.

robert.w.higgs in Mississauga
robert.w.higgs in Mississauga

Repeat Customer- Consistently great product/service

This is the third time we have used Mike and we have been very satisfied each time, both with the service provided and the product. The first shutters were put in 10 years ago and still look great today! Mike is a consummate professional and trustworthy. We definitely recommend Mike and M3 Design.

Hello my loyal customer ! The best compliment we at M3 Design Group can receive from our customers is a Referal or Repeat business! !
You and your Lovely wife have given us both .....
Thank you so much for your loyalty, continued support and business ! It was my pleasure and if you should ever need any servicing pls , don’t hesitate to contact me directly!

We are here to serve all your window covering needs ,,,,

(416) 230-1236

Fadi in Toronto
Fadi in Toronto

Automatic Shade Installation for 1660 Sq Ft Condo

Mike did a fantastic job installing both blackout and and regular automatic blinds. He is an excellent communicator and did a fantastic job with the install.

I would recommend Mike if you are looking for quality work.

Thk u so much for a stellar review fadi !! It was my pleasure working with u .
Pls don't hesitate to call me directly if you should need anything else :)

Sally from Pickering
Sally from Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Repair of Broken Louver Pin

Mike installed new shutters in our kitchen (French doors and 3 windows) a little over 5 years ago. They look great and have held up very well despite the constant direct sun exposure (our kitchen faces due south). Recently, we noticed that one side of one of the slats on our door was sagging and found that the louver pin holding it in place had broken. We called Mike and true to his word, he came and replaced the broken pin. Everything looks great again. Thanks Mike!

Its your house but ,, it becomes our showroom !!
Its very important that we at M3 Design Group take the time to make sure our shutters look great for as long as our customers own the home ..
we need to empress everyone that sees our work ..
Thk u for a wonderful review !!

M3

Carlos in Ajax
Carlos in Ajax
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Good Shutters, Bad Experience

Just wanted to take a moment and provide my review of this company, and my experience of working with Mike, the owner, in the hopes of helping other consumers make an informed decision and continue to gain value from using HomeStars in their decision-making process.

Working with Mike was, unfortunately for us, a negative experience. To my Mike's credit, he was punctual and the shutters he sold us were good enough (only time will tell if they are as good as Mike says). However, I found Mike to be a bit unprofessional as he showed up unprepared having forgotten his paperwork (for which shutters went where), requesting to use my drill (as his drills were low on battery), and even getting the measurements wrong for our kitchen window, not once, but twice. It took Mike three tries and three visits to get it right, which resulted in a lot of stress, wasted time, and inconvenience to us as consumers.

It is because of this negative experience that I cannot recommend Mike. I can only learn from this experience and caution fellow HomeStars users as they consider who to work with. HomeStars has been an excellent resource for us as we have successfully hired three contractors to work in our home since moving in three months ago. Mike would have been the fourth. Unfortunately for us, he wasn't.

Id like to respond to this review ,,, unfortunately mistakes happen plain and simple ..
i try to do my best to satisfy and impress every customer every time..
with this particular customer, a Measurement was misread when the lumber was being cut although i took the measurements correctly.
Upon installation i noticed that the shutter in the kitchen was incorrectly made so i took the shutter back , remade a new one and was back at the customers house 3 or 4 days later. Usually it takes 2 weeks to make new shutters .
Once back at the customers house to finish the job , again the measurements were wrong .. no explanation it just happened i guess because i rushed the remake .
I left the shutters there and went back to the shop and recut the wood myself to remake the shutter for a third time
A few days later i went back and the shutter fit perfectly as did the rest of the shutters in the house . I did not refuse to remake them and it didn't take me weeks or months to go back ,, it took me a few days ! The customer seemed to be happy with the end result but was very upset because of the two extra trips i made ..
he insisted in keeping the shutters that were measured incorrectly where i wanted to take them back to reuse at least as samples but the customer insisted in keeping them .
i didn't want to argue with him as i felt guilty for the extra trips . He had other windows upstairs which I assume he used the shutters there .. lol he got a free set of shutters worth $400 no problem,, lol , he didnt even thank me .
Although mistakes happen and we all know that no ones perfect ,,, the important thing is that when a mistake is made it is rectified asap !!
I must admit ,, i have made similar mistakes in measuring or the workers at the plant may misread a measurement but every time this has happened it was always rectified immediately leaving all customers extremely happy with our efforts except for this particular customer..
i am shocked that I received this review .. as the customer did admit that that quality of shutters was really good !
Not to mention i left him with a set of shutters free of charge ..
when ever a mistake is made i will always ask my customer for a chance to make things right !! We always make things right and in a timely manner .This is what I've accomplished in this situation.

Thank u to those who have taken the time to read my response.

(416)230-1336

More about M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

M3 Design has been manufacturing premium quality window treatments and wood shutters for consumers & interior designers for more than 30 years.
Our knowledgeable design experts can service you in a quick and efficient manner.
M3 Design combines the integrity of old-world craftsmanship and the precision of modern technology to create shutters that add beauty and increase the value of your home, all while saving you a pile of money.

All shutters are not created equal - that is why each of our shutters start with the finest hand-selected hardwoods and are manufactured to exacting standards following a time-honored traditional design.
M3 Design provides:

1) Detailed workmanship unsurpassed in the industry
2) Distinctive design and beveling
3) Unmatched quality and durability
4) Highly competitive pricing

Choosing the right solution for your home, office or cottage can be overwhelming.
That is why we invite you to call us at (416) 230-1236, or contact us by email at info@m3designgroup.ca to learn more about our products, or to arrange an in-home consultation with one of window treatment experts.

We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), surrounding areas and cottage country for 3 decades and look forward to hearing from you!

Try Our Motorized Blinds: