M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

Tam
Tam
0 reviews Milton, ON

Blinds

Mike was very knowledgeable and really helped us pick the perfect blinds for our home. Great price, great quality, and great service overall. You can’t go wrong with m3designs.
It was a pleasure working with you Mike! Thank you.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Shutters in Ottawa

My parents referred this company to us. The shutters are great quality and they make the home look spectacular. The price was decent compared to what other companies had to offer. We got them done in Ottawa.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful review..
Congratulations!!
You have a beautiful home and your new shutters do look amazing.. Although, I have to admit ,,, Driving back and forth to Ottawa had its challenges(lol)but we got the job done !!

Mike Marsilla
Sales/Customer Service

Amazing owner and incredible service

I was originally going to order from one of the bigger companies but being a small business owner myself decided that I don’t want to support the giants who have made billions during this pandemic and would much rather support local businesses. This is how I came across M3 design group. Mike the owner answered my call. He took a lot of time to go over everything with us and helped us make the right decision. Our blinds look amazing and super elegant. When I’m ready for more blinds I will only call him! Anyone looking for incredible product, out of the world customer service then you have found the right place to order from. Highly recommend!

Thank You so much ! What a wonderful review !!

It was my pleasure ..!! The Motorized Dual Shades look amazing .. the colour you chose goes perfectly ,, very elegant and sleek !!

Both you and your mother were amazing to work with !

Once again thk u for taking the time to post this review ,,,

Mike Marsilla
Sales/Service

Product and services

Mike did q wonderful job. Happy with my blinds and I would definitely recommend him to a friend. He was polite, friendly and explained how it works to me. As I said, I very happy with my space .

thk u so much !! your so nice !!

i really enjoyed working with you .. u have a wonderful family and im sure will enjoy the benefits of having motorized blinds !! enjoy the rest of ur summer !

mike

Stop Motorize blinds

I had shopped so many places around. When I finally found about out about this company, Mike was incredible. He educated me over the phone on the different products and he was so knowledgeable.
I was convinced he was the right person to work with. He scheduled a free home consultation.
He measured the windows and his price was great compared to other companies.
He immediately got back to me once the blinds were ready from the company and got them installed in less than an hour.
Thank you Mike.

thk you for such a nice review !! it may be your home but its our showroom !
We at M3 Design Group take a lot of pride in offering our customers the best product options at the BEST prices !!!

Pls call (416)230-1236 FOR SALES OR SERVICE needs

Benita in Toronto
Benita in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

Shutters

We are repeat customers. Mike originally installed shutters for us 10 years ago and they still look and function like the day we purchased them. We immediately called him when we needed more blinds installed and we needed one of blind repairs from damage caused by a break in. He fixed our damaged blind free of charge. His product knowledge, customer service and attention to detail is unmatched. Unfortunately, we chose the wrong style for one of our windows and we were unhappy with the way it looked. When we called Mike about our disappointment, he graciously came up with a solution that was more than fair. We highly recommend M3Designs for your shutter needs. You won’t be disappointed with the product or service.

thk u Benita .. give me a call if u should need any further servicing .. hope you're enjoing ur summer !!

mike

Happy customer

Good quality product and attractive, high end finish. We had a problem with the hinge on one of the louvres that broke after 5 years of daily use. We called Michael about getting it fixed and he accommodated us within a few days when he was installing in our area. Very pleased with the customer service and support for their product. Michael even fixed the broken pin free of charge after 5 years! Hats off to Michael for the great customer service!

Hello Happy customer !

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review . We try to do our best for all our customers.. past and present equally .
It was my pleasure to be able to fix that louvre for you ! Accidents happen and after 5 years ,,, Your shutters still look great !! I’m confident that your shutters will pass the test of time and in 10 years from now they will still look like they do today .. amazing !

Once again ,, Thank you

Jim C.
Jim C.
2 reviews Burlington, ON

M3 design group shutters

Mike showed up and provided a quote and an estimate on when they would be ready and installed and then delivered as promised. Although the shutter install went well it did come with a few challenges , Mike returned and resolved any issues to our complete satisfaction. Thanks Mike for the great looking shutters.
Jim Clark Burlington.

Thank you very much Jim! Your hospitality and patience during the installation process made a big difference for me ,,, it has truly been my pleasure doing this job for you and your lovely wife ! Your shutters look amazing and I’m sure you will enjoy the beauty and elegance that they add to your living space for years to come !

M3 shutters in Etobicoke

I had my whole apt done with beautiful built shutters. Very well done and very patient and perfected to where it looks the best, no rush, was done with care. I would defensively recommend my family and friends for their shutters needs!

thk you !! it definitely was a pleasure working with you from start to finish you and your family have been very hospitable and respectful to myself and staff .

thk u so much for your business and amazing review !

Custom California Shutters

Mike installed custom California Shutters at our home and we could not be happier with the end result! The quality, workmanship, and attention to detail is impeccable. His customer service is top notch and he goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. We would have no hesitation recommending Mike's product/services. Since our install, my daughter has now ordered custom shutters with Mike and can't wait for her installation as well! A+++

Hello!

Wow, we are blown away by your great review and positive words! M3 Design group prides ourselves on being a family run local business, and every bit of feedback like this is always very appreciated.
We are so grateful for your referral, as we will work just as hard to make sure your daughter has the same positive experience as you did!

Thanks again,

416-230-1236

More about M3 Design Group - Factory Direct Shutters, Blind, Shades

M3 Design has been manufacturing premium quality window treatments and wood shutters for consumers & interior designers for more than 30 years.
Our knowledgeable design experts can service you in a quick and efficient manner.
M3 Design combines the integrity of old-world craftsmanship and the precision of modern technology to create shutters that add beauty and increase the value of your home, all while saving you a pile of money.

All shutters are not created equal - that is why each of our shutters start with the finest hand-selected hardwoods and are manufactured to exacting standards following a time-honored traditional design.
M3 Design provides:

1) Detailed workmanship unsurpassed in the industry
2) Distinctive design and beveling
3) Unmatched quality and durability
4) Highly competitive pricing

Choosing the right solution for your home, office or cottage can be overwhelming.
That is why we invite you to call us at (416) 230-1236, or contact us by email at info@m3designgroup.ca to learn more about our products, or to arrange an in-home consultation with one of window treatment experts.

We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), surrounding areas and cottage country for 3 decades and look forward to hearing from you!

Try Our Motorized Blinds: