M3 Design Group

lmax91969
lmax91969
1 review Whitby, ON

Shutters in living room

Absolutely delighted with my new shutters, 5 star experience. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for taking the time to posting this review ! We at M3 appreciate your business and are here for you if you should need survicing for any reason ... Enjoy your summer and your new Shutters !

Tony C.
Tony C.
1 review Milton, ON

Window coverings

Mike from m3designs recently installed custom “sunset shades” on all the windows of my entire main floor and 3” wood shutters in all the rooms of my second floor. Mike installed wood shutters on all the windows of my father’s house over 16 years ago, and my brother’s home 6 years ago, in addition to several other neighbours, all of which have stood the test of time! The quality of wood and finish on the shutters has remained immaculate over the years, not requiring any maintenance besides regular cleaning. I wanted the same level of workmanship and quality in my brand new home, which is why I chose to go with Mike. His care and attention to detail is evident. I look forward to enjoying my new shutters and shades for many years to come, and wouldn’t hesitate to use m3designs again in the future. I recommend Mikes work to anyone looking for high quality work and durability.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you Tony !! Thank you so much for an amazing review ! Establishing good relationships with our customers is very important for our continued success in this industry ! Our relationship with your family started 16 years ago and has passed the test of time over and over again !

Thank You once again Tony ,, To you and your family for your business and fabulous support over the years !

Have a great summer ,,

Mike and Staff at M3 Design Group

Carlos M.
Carlos M.
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Shutters for 2 front windows on the main floor.

Mike did a wonderful job on installing the shutters. He was pleasant to work with.
Thanks Mike.

Hi Carlos , It was my pleasure working with you as well ! You are very hospitable individual . THANK YOU SO MUCH !

dmercer007
dmercer007
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Shutters through new home

Mike puts 100% in what he does.
Reliable, honest, trustworthy ...
A job well done.
10 out of 10

Amazing review ! Thk you so much !
You have a beautiful home and its very important that you finish the job properly . Your new shutters definately compliment the caliber of your home and the finished product speaks for itself !
It was a pleasure working with you on this project . i really appreciate your kindness, hospitality and business ! Mike and the M3 Staff

SB in Pickering
SB in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Maxxmar Mandalay Blinds

UPDATE: I had a problem with one of my blinds and contacted Mike. His customer service was amazing. He took the responsibility of contacting Maxxmar himself to make sure someone came out to resolve the issue. Thanks Mike!

I hired Mike for his services after reading his reviews on homestars and true to other reviews he did not disappoint. Mike lived up to all that the reviews said. He was very accomodating for us and worked extremely hard to get us the product we wanted for the price we wanted it. He came and installed our beautiful blinds which we love. He is honest and gives you the best service and best price possible. Thanks Mike!

SB

Great review ! I sincerely do appreciate you sharing your personal experience with M3 Design Group .
It was my pleasure working with you and your husband. You both were well prepared, you guys new what you wanted and we were able to accommodate your budget .
I must say , this is a recipe for success !
If we can cover our expenses and make an honest profit , I personally will do my best to accommodate !

The end result speaks for itself !
The mandalay shades look great ! I'm sure u will enjoy your new home !

Mike and the M3 staff

SVL from Aurora
SVL from Aurora
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Service Call

I purchased California Shutters for my Kitchen Family Room, Living room and Dining room in July 2014. There was a minor repar that needed to be done on one of the Louvers on the shutters at the Sliding Glass doors. I made a call to Mike and within a week he came out to fix the damage free of charge. I highly recommend M3 Design Group because they stand by their product

Thank you for such a nice review . It is very important that we stand behind our product . It may be your house but it's also our showroom and we want to impress everyone who walks into your home . Continue to enjoy your shutters and once again thank you . We really appreciate your business .

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Shutter repair

Awesome customer service. Shutters are 12 years old and in great shape but needed some tlc.

Thank u for taking the time to post this review ..it is very important for us to make sure that our product looks great and lasts for a long time ! I was happy to service your shutters even after 12 years of wear and tear . Your shutters still look great !

Rosa
Rosa

Service call

Need one shutter repaired in my son’s room Mike came to replace the damaged with a new wood panel. Also he went to service my kitchen shutters drilled in as there were space in between , fixed also a panel that wasn’t opening easily and use some wood glue and some white paint where it was needed. And did not charge me for the service call. He was pleasant did the job quickly and professionally.

Thank you Rosa ! The best compliment any business can get is a referal .Thank you for your business and most importantly your referals ! With customers like you ,, We don't need any salesmen . Call me if you need anything else . Mike

Shelley L.
Shelley L.

California Shutters

I purchased shutters from this company back in July 2014. One of the louvers in the ones at my back kitchen door somehow got damaged by someone in my home. I called Mike to ask him about repairing this piece. Within a week of my inquiry he came to my home to put in a new louver. This service call was done without a cost to us. This is amazing customer service because most places would not be as courteous and quick to repair the product

Hi Shelly, thank u so much for taking the time to post this awesome review ! Customer service is everything to us at M3 Design Group . If you should have any further problems please feel free to call me directly .
Once again thank you for your business and hospitality !

Mike Marsilla

More about M3 Design Group

M3 Design has been manufacturing premium quality window treatments and wood shutters for consumers & interior designers for more than 30 years. Our knowledgeable design experts can service you in a quick and efficient manner. M3 Design combines the integrity of old-world craftsmanship and the precision of modern technology to create shutters that add beauty and increase the value of your home, all while saving you a pile of money.

All shutters are not created equal - that is why each of our shutters start with the finest hand-selected hardwoods and are manufactured to exacting standards following a time-honored traditional design. M3 Design provides:

1) Detailed workmanship unsurpassed in the industry
2) Distinctive design and beveling
3) Unmatched quality and durability
4) Highly competitive pricing

Choosing the right solution for your home, office or cottage can be overwhelming. That is why we invite you to call us at (416) 230-1236, or contact us by email at [email protected] to learn more about our products, or to arrange an in-home consultation with one of window treatment experts.

We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), surrounding areas and cottage country for 3 decades and look forward to hearing from you!

Our areas of service include:

· Ajax