M3 Design Group

dmercer007
dmercer007
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Shutters through new home

Mike puts 100% in what he does.
Reliable, honest, trustworthy ...
A job well done.
10 out of 10

Amazing review ! Thk you so much !
You have a beautiful home and its very important that you finish the job properly . Your new shutters definately compliment the caliber of your home and the finished product speaks for itself !
It was a pleasure working with you on this project . i really appreciate your kindness, hospitality and business ! Mike and the M3 Staff

SVL from Aurora
SVL from Aurora
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Service Call

I purchased California Shutters for my Kitchen Family Room, Living room and Dining room in July 2014. There was a minor repar that needed to be done on one of the Louvers on the shutters at the Sliding Glass doors. I made a call to Mike and within a week he came out to fix the damage free of charge. I highly recommend M3 Design Group because they stand by their product

Thank you for such a nice review . It is very important that we stand behind our product . It may be your house but it's also our showroom and we want to impress everyone who walks into your home . Continue to enjoy your shutters and once again thank you . We really appreciate your business .

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Shutter repair

Awesome customer service. Shutters are 12 years old and in great shape but needed some tlc.

Thank u for taking the time to post this review ..it is very important for us to make sure that our product looks great and lasts for a long time ! I was happy to service your shutters even after 12 years of wear and tear . Your shutters still look great !

Rosa
Rosa

Service call

Need one shutter repaired in my son’s room Mike came to replace the damaged with a new wood panel. Also he went to service my kitchen shutters drilled in as there were space in between , fixed also a panel that wasn’t opening easily and use some wood glue and some white paint where it was needed. And did not charge me for the service call. He was pleasant did the job quickly and professionally.

Thank you Rosa ! The best compliment any business can get is a referal .Thank you for your business and most importantly your referals ! With customers like you ,, We don't need any salesmen . Call me if you need anything else . Mike

Shelley L.
Shelley L.

California Shutters

I purchased shutters from this company back in July 2014. One of the louvers in the ones at my back kitchen door somehow got damaged by someone in my home. I called Mike to ask him about repairing this piece. Within a week of my inquiry he came to my home to put in a new louver. This service call was done without a cost to us. This is amazing customer service because most places would not be as courteous and quick to repair the product

Hi Shelly, thank u so much for taking the time to post this awesome review ! Customer service is everything to us at M3 Design Group . If you should have any further problems please feel free to call me directly .
Once again thank you for your business and hospitality !

Mike Marsilla

lesley
lesley

Window coverings

Mike installed motorized blinds throughout our new home and they look fantastic! He previously installed shutters in another home about 10 years ago. Both products are beautiful and the service was great

Hi Lesley . Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review . I really appreciate your comments and your business. I must say , it truly was my pleasure ! You're new home looks amazing, The sunsets complete the look of elegance and softness. I priticularly like that you added Motors and solar panels to all your Sunsets . Once again Thank you and enjoy your new home !

sergerobert
sergerobert

Installation of shutters for repeat customer

We had m3 design install shutters a few years ago for our whole house , great job then and we received so many compliments from our guests .
We since moved and of course mike came over to measure for shutters again for new house . Great price , service and amazing rice once again . !

Thank you m3 , mike and Christian for a wonderful job !

Thank You very much serge ! It truly was my pleasure. We at M3 appreciate your business not once, but twice now. You have a beautiful house and a wonderful family. Enjoy your new shutters .

Tho
Tho

Shutters before Thanksgiving weekend!

My fiance and I were sourcing several vendors for California shutters. We looked at the typical retail stores of Home Depot to general contractors from across the GTA. I saw the reviews on M3 Design and gave them a call for an estimate. Mike was very personable and is really passionate about his products and takes great pride in them. Mind you, at this point we were just window shopping for prices and see the range...we ended up signing on the same day because his price was very attractive and he seems to be a very trust worthy guy.

A week after placing the order, I asked him if he could install them before Thanksgiving weekend since I was hosting a family event. Mike did it before the weekend and they look absolutely beautiful!
I can't thank him enough for making it happen. The high reviews are an absolute true reflection of the service you can expect. I would definitely recommend Mike to my friends and family.

Thank you for deciding to work with Mike and M3 Design Group. There is nothing better for us then to hear that our customers are pleased with our services!

More about M3 Design Group

M3 Design has been manufacturing premium quality window treatments and wood shutters for consumers & interior designers for more than 30 years. Our knowledgeable design experts can service you in a quick and efficient manner. M3 Design combines the integrity of old-world craftsmanship and the precision of modern technology to create shutters that add beauty and increase the value of your home, all while saving you a pile of money.

All shutters are not created equal - that is why each of our shutters start with the finest hand-selected hardwoods and are manufactured to exacting standards following a time-honored traditional design. M3 Design provides:

1) Detailed workmanship unsurpassed in the industry
2) Distinctive design and beveling
3) Unmatched quality and durability
4) Highly competitive pricing

Choosing the right solution for your home, office or cottage can be overwhelming. That is why we invite you to call us at (416) 230-1236, or contact us by email at [email protected] to learn more about our products, or to arrange an in-home consultation with one of window treatment experts.

We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), surrounding areas and cottage country for 3 decades and look forward to hearing from you!

Our areas of service include:

· Ajax