Shutters & Blinds
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Richmond Hill  >  M3 Design Group

Reviews for M3 Design Group

GLO
GLO

Window furnishings- blinds and wooden shutters

Always professional and friendly to deal with. Very enthusiastic about doing the best possible job to suit my requirements. A reasonable price was charged to do extra work around removing and taking away difficult old window furnishings. Finished work looks superb and has transformed the house.

Mike a.
Mike a.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Shutter Install

Just had shutters installed through out our entire home. Very happy with the result.
Great customer service.
Order and delivery was very fast, ahead of scheduled date. Installation was quick and easy.
Mike was great to work with.

What a nice review ,, thank u so much !
It's great to work with nice people ! My son and I appreciate your hospitality and kindness during installation.
The shutters look great and we hope that you enjoy them for years to come .

Christian and mike

AK
AK
2 reviews , ON

Shutters for New Home

We have owned several homes over the years and have used vinyl blinds and more recently faux wood blinds for the windows. We recently took possession of a new "raised ranch" house with large windows on all floors in Lakeshore, Ontario. As I always do, I started browsing the internet in order to find the best cover for the windows and glass sliding door to the deck. I came across 3M Design Group, and I upon opening their gallery saw the most beautiful shutters that I had ever seen. At this point, I decided that I would contact the company for more information. This company is based in Toronto and our new home is 350km away in Lakeshore. Mike Marsilla provided all the details I needed and also convinced me that his shutters would be the most ideal for the house. He made 3 trips; one to take the measurements, second to install the shutters and third to install three additional shutters in order to cover the rest of the windows. The finished product shows quality workmanship and is as good as the pictures we viewed in the gallery. The shutters fit so beautifully that you would think they were installed as part of the window or sliding door from the factory. Mike is friendly and is passionate and proud of his products. His prices are reasonable compared to the competition.

Thank you very much for such a pleasant review. It was very nice doing business with you and we are pleased that you were happy and satisfied showcasing our product in your home. We take pride in our work as your home is also our showroom.

Rob Q.
Rob Q.

Window shutters

Had them installed 10 years ago and they still look new and function like the day I got them.

Thank you Rob for taking the time to post this review. It was a pleasure working with you 10 years ago and an even greater pleasure working with you again. If you ever need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call us.

Mike and staff

S. G.
S. G.
1 review Whitby, ON

Wood shutter design and installation Whitby

Excellent design, craftsmanship and installation. It was a pleasure dealing with Mike and his son from start to finish.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife and we hope the shutters have met all your expectations. If you need anything in the future please give us a call.

Mike

lmax91969
lmax91969
1 review Whitby, ON

Shutters in living room

Absolutely delighted with my new shutters, 5 star experience. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you very much for taking the time to posting this review ! We at M3 appreciate your business and are here for you if you should need survicing for any reason ... Enjoy your summer and your new Shutters !

Tony C.
Tony C.
1 review Milton, ON

Window coverings

Mike from m3designs recently installed custom “sunset shades” on all the windows of my entire main floor and 3” wood shutters in all the rooms of my second floor. Mike installed wood shutters on all the windows of my father’s house over 16 years ago, and my brother’s home 6 years ago, in addition to several other neighbours, all of which have stood the test of time! The quality of wood and finish on the shutters has remained immaculate over the years, not requiring any maintenance besides regular cleaning. I wanted the same level of workmanship and quality in my brand new home, which is why I chose to go with Mike. His care and attention to detail is evident. I look forward to enjoying my new shutters and shades for many years to come, and wouldn’t hesitate to use m3designs again in the future. I recommend Mikes work to anyone looking for high quality work and durability.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you Tony !! Thank you so much for an amazing review ! Establishing good relationships with our customers is very important for our continued success in this industry ! Our relationship with your family started 16 years ago and has passed the test of time over and over again !

Thank You once again Tony ,, To you and your family for your business and fabulous support over the years !

Have a great summer ,,

Mike and Staff at M3 Design Group

Carlos M.
Carlos M.
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Shutters for 2 front windows on the main floor.

Mike did a wonderful job on installing the shutters. He was pleasant to work with.
Thanks Mike.

Hi Carlos , It was my pleasure working with you as well ! You are very hospitable individual . THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Mike

dmercer007
dmercer007
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Shutters through new home

Mike puts 100% in what he does.
Reliable, honest, trustworthy ...
A job well done.
10 out of 10

Amazing review ! Thk you so much !
You have a beautiful home and its very important that you finish the job properly . Your new shutters definately compliment the caliber of your home and the finished product speaks for itself !
It was a pleasure working with you on this project . i really appreciate your kindness, hospitality and business ! Mike and the M3 Staff

SB in Pickering
SB in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Maxxmar Mandalay Blinds

UPDATE: I had a problem with one of my blinds and contacted Mike. His customer service was amazing. He took the responsibility of contacting Maxxmar himself to make sure someone came out to resolve the issue. Thanks Mike!

I hired Mike for his services after reading his reviews on homestars and true to other reviews he did not disappoint. Mike lived up to all that the reviews said. He was very accomodating for us and worked extremely hard to get us the product we wanted for the price we wanted it. He came and installed our beautiful blinds which we love. He is honest and gives you the best service and best price possible. Thanks Mike!

SB

Great review ! I sincerely do appreciate you sharing your personal experience with M3 Design Group .
It was my pleasure working with you and your husband. You both were well prepared, you guys new what you wanted and we were able to accommodate your budget .
I must say , this is a recipe for success !
If we can cover our expenses and make an honest profit , I personally will do my best to accommodate !

The end result speaks for itself !
The mandalay shades look great ! I'm sure u will enjoy your new home !

Mike and the M3 staff

More about M3 Design Group

M3 Design has been manufacturing premium quality window treatments and wood shutters for consumers & interior designers for more than 30 years. Our knowledgeable design experts can service you in a quick and efficient manner. M3 Design combines the integrity of old-world craftsmanship and the precision of modern technology to create shutters that add beauty and increase the value of your home, all while saving you a pile of money.

All shutters are not created equal - that is why each of our shutters start with the finest hand-selected hardwoods and are manufactured to exacting standards following a time-honored traditional design. M3 Design provides:

1) Detailed workmanship unsurpassed in the industry
2) Distinctive design and beveling
3) Unmatched quality and durability
4) Highly competitive pricing

Choosing the right solution for your home, office or cottage can be overwhelming. That is why we invite you to call us at (416) 230-1236, or contact us by email at info@m3designgroup.ca to learn more about our products, or to arrange an in-home consultation with one of window treatment experts.

We've been serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), surrounding areas and cottage country for 3 decades and look forward to hearing from you!

Try Our Motorized Blinds: