AirNet Heating Cooling

41 Ferris Street Richmond Hill ON L4B 4K7
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Thornhill  >  AirNet Heating Cooling

Reviews for AirNet Heating Cooling

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Sam is the best tech to resolve the furnace issues!

I got the Furnace water leaking and I found AirNet from the Google searches. I saw the reviews that there were many positive about the jobs completed with very good ratings. So I called Sam in the morning approx 9:30am. He came to my place very on time and showed me the issue was caused the water leaks. He spent less then 2 hours to diagnose the problem and He was very patient explained the root issue in detail. He was very positive the issue has been fixed but he stayed longer to ensure the leaking is no longer happened before he took off. He is very responsible and 100% trusted tech with strong experiences to do the job instead of the other companies to tell you that you need a new furnace without process serious diagnose the problem. I am highly recommended that you should first contact Sam when you need help for any types of furnace issues!

Michael from Richmond Hill
Michael from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and Airconditioner Repair

In a world where people are quick to complain and slow to compliment, I had to take the time to review AirNet and thank Sam. They're a phenomenal company.

In the winter, our furnace broke down. I called AirNet. Sam was at our house in under an hour. He thoroughly fixed the furnace, tuned our hepa filter and adjusted the humidifier.

Most recently, we noticed our air conditioner was giving us issues. We called AirNet and 30 minutes later Sam was here to the rescue. It now runs like new.

What's best is that he took the time to take me through proper maintenance of the furnace, air conditioner and even the thermostat.

Slava
Slava

Furnace Repair

We got into No Heat situation in winter evening (5PM) with -20C outdoor. We felt declining temperature at home and noticed that furnace just stopped to work. I was really panicking, with two young kids, evening and -20C outdoor.
I called Sam just by finding him over internet - and it was good choice!!!!
He came in 1 hour, went back to bring parts and our home was back to normal by 8-9PM.
The pricing was reasonable.

Holly from Toronto
Holly from Toronto

Emergency furnace repair

Feb. 15th 11:00 pm -40 outside. Our furnace dies. We call the large well known company with whom we have a service contract. They tell us it will be 2 days before they can come. We called AirNet and Sam came within 1/2 hour. The motor on our furnace had burned out but he was able to lubricate it enough to get it going as a temporary fix. Sam was incredibly helpful and got us out of a real jam (leaving the house with 2 kids and a dog in the middle of the night and burst pipes). His charge was very reasonable. Be careful with those service contracts - you need to know emergency response times before you sign them. I would highly recommend AirNet Heating.

North York Larry
North York Larry
11 reviews ,

Furnace cleaning

Excellent job cleaning. Also tested for CO and leaks. Feel that it is worth performing this even though today's modern furnaces are cleaner than the old ones. Would recommend doing every few years, if not every year.

More about AirNet Heating Cooling

Heating Air conditioning, Airconditioner Repair Service Maintenance, Heating Repair Service, Furnace Repair Service sales Installation, Rental Furnace Air condition Water Heater, Humidifier, 24/ 7 HRS Emergency Service, Hvac Repair, Tankless Water heater, Hi-efficiency Furnace, Air conditining Maintenance Residential Commercial.