Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Lachin Construction And Landscaping

Zebrette in Toronto
Zebrette in Toronto

Maple Oasis

We contracted John Lachin of Lachin Construction to complete a large interlocking job at our home in Vaughan; a large patio, walkways up both sides of the house, a front porch extension, front walkway and landing pad for porch, plus a border around our driveway.

The workmanship was undeniably fantastic! Existing stones / earth was carefully removed, an appropriate amount of gravel and screening laid, and grading was perfectly sloped away from our house. For the front porch extension John dug down to the footings, laid new footings, built a block foundation wall, appropriate tie-ins and rebar, and poured a brand new concrete pad. Front porch covered in slate (in my humble opinion it looks great), and two natural stone steps. Overall we are incredibly pleased and the quality of the work performed was beyond our expectations. John even added some accents to the surrounding areas to beautify even more (accent stones and architecturally pleasing curves – let’s call it John’s flair).

John and the salesperson were incredible to deal with. Both were personable, honest, timely, responsive, caring, listened (a skill a lot of people no longer possess), and complete trustworthy – essentially all the characteristics that you want in a contractor that you trust your home to and expend hard earned dollars on.

John’s recommendations were greatly appreciated. Any changes to plans were discussed in advance of being executed. Time and cost estimates for the totality of the work were incredibly accurate.

We only have great things to say about both John’s. I would highly recommend John Lachin and his team.

Vanessa from Vaughan
Vanessa from Vaughan

Small Patio

Vaughan

The nicest landscaping in our neighbourhood is done by this company. So, when John came by our home to leave their card, we jumped on the opportunity to hire them to do a small temporary patio area in our backyard. We did a small basic patio using basic stones and some steps from our patio door. What I appreciated was that both John from Sales, and John who leads the landscaping team both treated this job as if it was a much more expensive patio even suggesting a more time consuming way of laying our stones to make it more decorative. John (sales) also came by at various points just to see progress and to see if we were satisfied. We would definitely recommend them to others, and would definitely hire them again for a bigger project.

Lisa in Woodbridge
Lisa in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Walkway and courtyard

Work to lay down interlocking stones on a small walkway and courtyard to the side of our home was completed very quickly - in about 4 days. there was minimal noise even when they arrived early in the morning to start their work - in fact my two sons did not complain of any disturbances at all - which is something that has happened in the past with other companiers! Most importantly their quote was very reasonable and the team was very professional.

Jeff in Maple
Jeff in Maple

Interlocking Walkway and Retaining Wall

I contracted Lachin Landscaping to complete my front walkway and a retaining wall around my front garden. They provided an excellent quote and came in on budget. The work was completed within a week and the workers were courteous and efficient. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the final result.

In fact when I made the final payment the owner came back to say that I had paid $100 too much and returned the check to have another one issued in the correct amount. I can not say enough good things about these people and their ethics.

More about Lachin Construction And Landscaping

Landscaping and Construction company with over 10 years of experience. For more information: WWWW. FACEBOOK. COM/ LACHINCONSTRUCTION
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Vaughan?