Sureview Inspection Services Ltd.

Home Inspection
Vaughan ON
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Vaughan  >  Sureview Inspection Services Ltd.

Reviews for Sureview Inspection Services Ltd.

Michael from Thornhill
Michael from Thornhill
2 reviews North York, ON

Home Inspection (before purchase)

As a first time home buyer, I wasn't too sure what to expect from a home inspection. I was very pleasantly surprised. Sureview's Michael Greenberg is a master professional. On the day of the inspection, Michael arrived 5 minutes early and introduced himself to me. He explained the process and immediately got down to work. Throughout the inspection, which was very thorough, Michael took the time to explain the issues he discovered - both the good and the bad. I had several questions of my own, all of which Michael answered politely, patiently and with great detail. I quickly realized that I was dealing with a true professional. I was impressed with the fact that Michael made sure that he was working for me - the buyer. His priority was clearly my satisfaction, not the agent's, not the seller's. At the end of the inspection, Michael reviewed all of his findings with me and gave me a copy of his report, including all of the photographs he took during the inspection. I should also mention that, in my particular case, Michael's fee paid for itself 10-fold. I'm not sure if that will happen for everyone, but for me, this was a very worthwhile investment. Bottom line: I highly recommend Sureview and Michael Greenberg. My experience was 100% positive.

John A.
John A.
13 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Home Inspection on new home purchase

Our realtor recommended Michael from Sureview Inspection. A decent inspection was conducted at a pretty fair price. Michael spent around 3 hours conducting his inspection, and provided a full report.

3 reviews North York, ON

pre sell inspection for our home

Now that we need to sell our home, we got Michael to do a pre sell inspection for prospective buyers. As usual, very thorough, straightforwards, gives prospective buyers an objective look at the condition of our home, and helped us arrive at a fair asking price. Thank, Michael.

3 reviews North York, ON

Home Inspection

We've used Michael a number of times in our house search. He is very pleasant to deal with, explains everything, and is very thorough. Went on the roof, in the attic, under the deck, you name it. Even unscrewed the furnace and found a condensate leak - which the seller agreed to repair. Takes pictures of everything so you have what to refer to later. Highly recommended.

More about Sureview Inspection Services Ltd.

When you choose SureView Inspection Services Ltd. to perform your home inspection you can feel confident knowing your inspector is a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) and National Certificate Holder and a member of The Ontario Association of Home Inspectors. These designations verify that your inspector is qualified and experienced. Put ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Vaughan?