We live in the Hamilton beach area and this area is known for wet basement or even flooding. Back in March 2021, we contacted 6 waterproofing companies for an estimate and we had very different solutions and costs:
• One of them basically refused to work in our area because, according to them, it will fail
• One recommended us to use their engineer and architect to plan first and go from there. Their plan was to fill our basement with concrete.
• Four suggested internal basement waterproofing. Their time estimates varied from 1 day to 1 week.
• All of them refused to provide a written warranty except MMT.
Mario from MMT was awesome. He spent time to explain the problems and provided us a written estimate with a solution diagram and materials to be used. MMT also provided us with a 15 year transferable warranty (it would be longer if our address isn’t in the beach area). They were on site everyday and the project was on time and on budget. They even tidied up before they go each day. They did not provide the cheapest quote nor the shortest project time but their work was solid and their solution worked! We were so glad that we hired them to do the work. I never had my crawl space this dry. It’s worth every penny.
*This review is long overdue but we want to make sure that our crawl space is absolutely dry before we submit our review.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
Dear Mr Colin,
Thank you kindly for taking the time and writing this wonderful review for the company. MMT Waterproofing really appreciates the opportunity you have given us to work for you and we want you to know that if need be we are always here for you to answer your questions or concerns.
MMT Waterproofing Team, Toronto