Mandarin Heating & Cooling Inc.

9 Craigton Dr Toronto ON M1L 2N5
Mandarin Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Mandarin Heating & Cooling Inc.

Arturs in Toronto
Arturs in Toronto

Replacement of Gas Hot Water Tank

My old hot water tank wasn't leaking but my insurance company required replacement as it was more than 12 years old. Brian and his team were very responsive, quick and professional throughout the quotation and installation process. I highly recommend their services.

Nirmal in Toronto
Nirmal in Toronto

Replacing Old AC with New AC

I got recommended by a friend. Brian was very responsive and answered all my questions. His team came the next day to install and remove old AC. They did a great job and Brian gave me a good price as well.

CKS in Scarborough
CKS in Scarborough

AC replacement

Called and spoke to Brian on Saturday for a quote and was impressed with his straight and helpful answers in helping me choosing a new AC. I decided to have his company to replace my old AC. He sent a crew and had the job done on Monday, no delay, no fuss and at a reasonable price. The crew of two were courteous, they worked professionally and quickly to complete the work in three hours. They removed the old unit and installed the new one I picked. While ensured everything works properly.

Karen
Karen

New Installation of Furnace and A/C

My family is very satisfied with the work done by Brian (Markham) and his team. They are honest and friendly. Brian would provide us various options that best suit our heating and cooling needs, most importantly reasonable pricing. No pressure and we were given all time to consider all options. His team replaced our furnace last year and we are getting our new AC from them this week. Truly appreciate the team's workmanship and service. Will definitely recommend them to others.

Thank you for your service, Brian and team.

Fonseca from Toronto
Fonseca from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

High Effiency Water Heater Installation

I had a high effiency hot water tank heater installed at my house by Mandarin Heating and Cooling Inc.

The vent pipe was installed resting on the floor joist and Ductwork. Since we moved into the house we notice noises in the ductwork that were not normal. I reached out to Brian and mentioned how I was unhappy with the work completed.

Also, the vent pipe on the exterior was installed with recycle fitting without a screen.

The work is still pending to be fixed since Feb 2018.

Dean Gao from Toronto
Dean Gao from Toronto

HVAC, furnace and tankless water heater installation

I was very happy with Brian's work done for me in 2014, so I called him in again this summer. Brian provided the best design and price for the work that needed to be done. Because of the difficulties to install additional gas heating ducts to the top floor to replace electrical heaters, Brian's team had to work with other contractors to meet HVAC codes and make the finishes look nice, Brian had to send his team members to come back a few times to make adjustments. Thank you Brian and your team!

amytrinhsu
amytrinhsu

Furnace repair and water heater Replacement ,

Really happy I found Mandarin Heating & Cooling inc on this website Homestar , Brian price was reasonable and his team are exellent , He has done three Furnace job and water tank AC , Highly recommended ,

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Bad service, rebate never give, does not reply phone calls

Had Brian install HVAC in my house at the end of April 2018, install was done ok, workmen left a small mess outside where brick was broken to install pipes, but that was ok, I cleaned it up. Brian had told me I would get max rebate for approx $2500 with a higher efficiency installation,

Was told takes about 8 weeks to get the rebate after install, it is now December 2018, still have not got the rebate, my HVAC audit fee cheque was cashed over two months ago .

Called Brian a few times and emailed, sometimes he responded saying wait, there was a delay in processing, but the rebate is on the way, this was in September, it is now December.

Now he does not respond to my calls or emails.

First of all, When Peter contacted me in earlier December, I was out of country because of an family emergency, and I called and texted him right after I came back to Toronto, and I sent him all the information to find out the rebate status and I told Peter that he would get the rebate for sure. Actually the Enbridge Energy Saving rebate is not what we can control, we help customer to get rebate by connecting customer with certified Auditor and Auditor helps customer to get the rebate, sometimes there is a delay on auditor side, but most of time it's because that the paperwork delay between auditor's company and Enbridge, and there is always a delay for them sending out rebate check, so it's very normal that it takes 5-8 months for customer to get rebate check.
I even offered Peter that we can pay him the rebate amount right now, after he gets the rebate then pay us back.

Hanndyy
Hanndyy

HVAC install

Had Brian and his team come in to correct some poor work done by other installers. I had Brians team reinstall the furnace and redo some duct work. Would def recommend. My GC even asked for his contact such that he could start working with Brian on his future jobs.

Thank you very much for the nice review and your referral!

Ariella in Toronto
Ariella in Toronto

COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF HVAC SYSTEM

BRIAN’S PRICE WAS REASONABLE FOR THE PROPOSED WORK AND HE OFFERED TO START THE JOB IMMEDIATELY, FITTING MY REQUIREMENTS IN THE CONTEXT OF A COMPLETE RENO. HIS CREW WAS INDEED ONSITE THE SECOND DAY AFTER WE AGREED ON THE SCOPE AND TERMS OF THE JOB AND BROUGHT ALL THE NEW CHATTELS AND MATERIALS AND STARTED SWIFTLY THEIR WORK. THEY COMPLETED ALL INSTALLATIONS ONTIME WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS.
I FOUND MANDARIN’S CREW QUICK AND EFFICIENT WITH A GOOD ATTITUDE. THEIR TIMELY INSTALLATION ALLOWED OTHER TRADES TO CONTINUE THEIR JOBS SEAMLESSLY.
BRIAN’S WILLINGNESS TO ASSIST WITH ALL MATTERS BEYOND HIS OBLIGATIONS UNDER CONTRACT IMPRESSED ME. HE ALSO EMPLOYS COMPETENT INSTALLERS WITH FRIENDLY DEMEANOR.
BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE I WOULD CERTAINLY RECOMMEND MANDARIN HEATING & COOLING FOR SIMILAR INSTALLATIONS

Hi Ariella, thank you very much for the nice review! We always tried our best to help with our customer's HVAC needs.

More about Mandarin Heating & Cooling Inc.

Mandarin Heating & Cooling Inc. has been in business since 2005. We specialize in residential and commercial heating & cooling installation and duct work installation.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?