Greenspace Landscaping and Property Services

Landscape Contractors & Designers
797 O'connor Dr Toronto ON M4B 2S5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in East York  >  Greenspace Landscaping and Property Services

Reviews for Greenspace Landscaping and Property Services

R from Toronto
R from Toronto

Backyard landscaping and new deck

We used Greenspace to completely redo our backyard. The project involved ripping out an old deck and shed, as well as old and overgrown plant material, building a new deck, installing a retaining wall, re sodding and planting some trees. We were extremely impressed with Greenspace from beginning to end. Paul and Chris were responsive to our emails and checked in multiple times to ensure the project was going smoothly. The workers were also fantastic - hard working and professional throughout. We can't say enough how impressed we were with Greenspace. We plan to use them for our future landscaping projects, and will be recommending them to everyone we know.

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

New Sod after clearing pavers

The staff at Greenspace were very helpful, punctual and did the job in one day clearing away our old crazy pavers, flower bed and sodding the new space. Highly recommended.

Michael W in
Michael W in
1 review Tilbury, ON

Landscaping Nightmare

Inadequate and irresponsible. They have hired young workers /students putting in hours free or low wages from what I learned to do the work I thought I was hiring a professional to do. The quality of the lawn mowing and gardening work was very poor - done by a team of young people who were underpaid and did not care about their job. . Repeated calls to the office to complain to the owners were dismissed or rarely answered. Disgusted in this "community" business. Low grade / quality products and workmanship. No score here. Photos to come

Hello. I believe you have the wrong company. We do not service the Tilbury area.

p.s. Our wages start at $14/hour, we do not get students to work for free.

Thanks

lawn and garden maintenance

The quality of the lawn mowing and gardening work was very poor. The lawn mowing was sloppy. The weeding, which was to be done biweekly, was either ignored completely or minimal. Repeated calls to the office proved to be a waste of time. Even when I pointed out specific weeds to be pulled to the crew, they ignored them.

I am shocked to see that you were unhappy with our work. Why did you request further service this year if the work was so poor to begin with?

Sphillips in East York
Sphillips in East York

Backyard patio and renovation

The Greenspace Landscaping crew did an excellent job on our recent back yard patio and landscaping project. The design and construction of the interlocking brick patio, stairs to pool, retaining walls and bench was very well done. The work was completed according to schedule and the crew cleaned up daily and removed all debris. We are very pleased with the finished product! Suzanne and Ken, East York.

James from Toronto
James from Toronto

Landscaping

Had overgrown gardens in backyard removed and replaced with sod. 90% of work completed in 1 day but they ran out of sod. Returned the next day to finish. Crew cleaned up work area after they was finished.

Would appreciate more communication prior to work commencement as I had to call them multiple times to get work date scheduled.

Very affordable. Would definitely use again.

Matthew
Matthew

Re-landscaping + re-sodding of overgrown garden

Paul and his guys did a spectacular job of what most contractors would have written off as a 'nuisance project'. After newly-acquiring a property in Queen West, I was faced with a chronically-neglected front and back garden with 6' high weeds and concrete rubble strewn everywhere. These guys arrived and in just one day (of back-breaking work) they tamed the wilderness, took away load and load of rubble and roto-tilled and sodded the entire area. In the front, they created a bed of river rock and even bettered their own quote by providing superior shrubs than those originally spec'd. My budget was very tight and these guys provided tremendous value for money. Paul was always quick to reply to my emails and kept me well-informed throughout.
I really can't recommend these guys enough. A polite, hard-working group of guys who perform excellent work at reasonable prices.

Joan Golding in East york
Joan Golding in East york
6 reviews East York, ON

Interlock and lawn service

Paul, Simon and his crew were doing such a great job of my lawn that I was thrilled to find out they did interlocking brickwork as I needed my driveway redone and preferred to have the look and better drainage with interlock. Not only were they one of the lower quotes they were great at keeping in contact with me, got my quote done in less than a day and started work very quickly.

The fellows working on the project were friendly, hard working (they kept going even in the July heat) and they looked out for my dog who is now their best friend.

I will continue to use them and would highly recommend them!!!!!!

More about Greenspace Landscaping and Property Services

Greenspace Landscaping offers landscape construction and maintenance services throughought the GTA. We also provide snow plowing and de-icing services. Minimum job value for construction: $10, 000. Commercial and Municipal Only