Greenbloom Landscape Design

Landscape Contractors & Designers
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Greenbloom Landscape Design
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Greenbloom Landscape Design

dianne in toronto

I am really impressed with the total overhaul Greenbloom did on my front and backyards. The backyard was a nightmare. I have never entertained in the backyard because it was filled with intrusive weeds. Today, it looks lush and beautiful. It is a space I am very proud of, and like to show off. I can't wait to see what it looks like come spring! The company's services were prompt and professional. They easily incorporated my thoughts and preferences into their design plan. The people who transformed my gardens were very friendly, and went the extra mile. I have no hesitation in recommending Greenbloom for cleanup, redesign or starting gardens anew. Dianne W

Will in Toronto

We hired Greenbloom to do regularly lawn and garden maintenance and do a fall clean up. We were delighted with their first visit. They did an excellent clean up job but also fixed a few issues with stone work that were not part of the job while on site.

I had reached out to several other companies with no response. Greenbloom has been responsive throughout and very reliable.

Thanks Will!
I really appreciate you taking the time to review our company! it means a lot!

A in Downtown Toronto

I hired this company a few years ago for landscaping, bush removal, stone path and retaining wall and was initially happy with the work for the first two summers I hired Raz for work on two different properties. However, follow-up issues when things fell apart were not attended to and he kept promising to come by but was always busy and never did - kept promising he'd come the follow week for over a year and never did - and then finally said that the issues (several loose stones which happened within a couple of months of the work) were our fault (which was true for one of the stones but not all of them) and I finally ended up hiring someone else to fix the poor workmanship and they've been fine ever since. He started out so great but then was terrible at follow up and honoring his guarantee.

claudiam13 in Toronto

I hired greenbloom to remove and replant my existing front garden. This was done in good time but I was very unhappy with the final result. The garden has dirt bleeding all over the front sidewalk and my walkway. The plants that are at the very front of the garden are dying because they aren't absorbing any water I give them. It all drains onto the sidewalk. It looks horrible and I reached out to greenbloom and never heard back. The quality of the work was horrible and the customer service obviously leaves a lot to be desired.

Three neighbours joined with us in hiring Greenbloom to provide snow removal services this year -- our first experience with this company. Over the five months of the contract, we found them to be consistently reliable, cooperative and responsive; we particularly appreciated their ongoing communication advising us of when the work would be performed.

Thanks for the review! I appreciate that you took the time, it really means a lot!

Mrs. Caryl Sinclair in Toronto

Greenbloom has provided my snow removal services for 2 years now and I am very pleased with the service. The work is done on schedule, the workers are respectful of the property and polite in inter-actions. I appreciate the email notifications regarding impending service. It is reassuring to know that my family will be able to navigate safely.
I am gratified to have this assurance of proper care.

Thanks Caryl! I hope you will as happy from the summer service too!

Mirali v.

This is the first time I used Greenbloom...all I can say is: I can not imagine exists a better one in Toronto...so professional, prompt and always there..recommand to everyone, please Do not hesitate to use Greenbloom...They are 5 star company, so pleasant and kind to work with...AAA+++++

Thanks!!! Appreciate you taking the time, got to go clear some snow :) *

robertb in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Hired Greenbloom in Spring 2017 after switching companies every year for 5 years.

By far the most thorough, responsive and reliable company to date.

We have a declining front driveway that is very difficult to shovel/plow.
up until Greenbloom, all other companies were a nightmare.
Greenbloom does an outstanding job and are always on time.

Very impressed.

Thanks a lot for taking the time!

caaronmurphy in Toronto

I can't say enough good things about Greenbloom. We use them for two properties and the lawns and landscaping has never looked better. They completely turned things around for a large section of lawn we thought would need to be re-sodded, recommended a stellar in-ground sprinkler supplier, and have consistently done high-quality work at both locations. They are not the cheapest provider but I strongly believe they provide excellent value for the price. Their workers are competent, professional and have never left the yards in anything less than impeccable shape. If you're looking for a company you can rely on to do a great job with complete peace-of-mind then I highly recommend you contact Greenbloom.

Thanks!!!!

We had a horrible experience with this company and would not recommend anyone use them. Not only did they basically destroy a decorative fence in our backyard with their equipment but the owner two years in a row forgot to do our fall cleanup of all the leaves and then told me he was too "Busy" to fit us in. I found the level of customer service to be pathetic for the price they charge.

Hi,
We didn't forget to do the fall clean up, you chose not to take it in the beginning of the year, I replyed to your request saying I would be happy to do it but we are booked solid for the next week or two.
I am very sorry to hear about the fence this is the first I hear of it. I would be happy to fix what ever is broken.
My offer still stands I would be happy to do the clean up and fix the fence. Please reach out to the office to schedule the work and the repair.

More about Greenbloom Landscape Design

Our goal at Greenbloom Landscape & Design is to create a culture of routine and efficiency. In the landscaping industry, routine is key to produce a quality, consistent product for our clients, reduce the costs of waste and inefficiency and to provide a more streamlined and enjoyable work experience for our employees.
Greenbloom Landscaping in Toronto is an owner-operated and fully insured landscape contractors & designers. we are dedicated to serving The Toronto area! From lawn maintenance programs to creative landscape design and installations, Greenbloom has you covered! Whether we’re organizing a maintenance package or sitting down with you to discuss ideas for your garden getaway, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service and great workmanship . call today !