Earth Art

Review for Earth Art

Chantel - South Riverdale
Chantel - South Riverdale

Bedroom Gut / Rennovation & Hallwary Opening

I had my back bedroom layers of drywall and lathe removed then re-insulated, drywalled and a second windows installed for more light. Downstairs they cut out a new doorway from the hallway to the living room to open up the space more. Scott and Mike do excellent work, correcting problems from previous work, and making sure the little details are finished of nicely. Most impressive is the "clean as we go" attitude. I never had a pile of garbage on my porch, they used an industrial air filters to minimize dust, vacuumed and or mopped(!!!) after each day. Even wiping down baseboards. I have an old house and nothing seemed to phase them. If I had a bigger budget I would have had let them loose as they seems to have some really creative ideas. That said they were great about scoping the work within my budget and setting good expectations. Thanks!