Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

KatKot in Guelph
KatKot in Guelph

New Home owner headaches

We purchased our home during the housing boom last year, without getting a home inspection. Maybe our back up in the basement and one side water proofing could of been prevented but maybe not. Naz from Canadian Rooter was referred by a neighbour, we also did our research and reviewed the feedback on Homestars and Google. The price was moderate, but we were very interested in the quality. There was a lot to do and given the time of year, it was messy (fully expected). The workers work was clean and very well finished up. We will recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you for your feedback .

JOHN E in Etobicoke
JOHN E in Etobicoke

Drain cleaning

Nazar is a saviour. I am a small plumbing contractor myself but he helped me through Pass Over period helping several clients of mine with flooded basements .
Thank you very much for your affective service

Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to work with you again.

Hairpro in Etobicoke
Hairpro in Etobicoke

A few major plumbing repairs

We have used Naz previously for small plumbing repairs, so when I started having major issues with my drain backup I felt confident that he was the right guy to call. He took the time and came out after hours to analyze the problem. The next morning the crew was all hands on taking care of the drain replacement.

Thank you so much for your feedback .

gpefanis in Toronto, Ontario
gpefanis in Toronto, Ontario

Drain replacement

The drain in a small rental duplex that I own, suddenly blocked.
I had to have it fixed in a hurry because my tenants could not be without the use of bathroom and kitchen facilities for long.
I called Canadian Rooter based on the excellent reviews from his customers I read, and I am glad that I did.
Naz arrived promptly at the appointed time, diagnosed correctly the problem of broken drain in two places, suggested replacement of the old clay drain, and gave me a very reasonable price.
Sam, Troy and Fernando arrived within an hour and started work immediately; they dag down to the broken drain inside and outside the building, and managed to replace the whole length of the drain as quickly as possible, while at the same time keeping the drain partially functioning to the relief of my tenants.
Once finished, they cleaned the basement spotless, secured the outside and put everything back as it was.
Naz at his own initiative arranged with the city to provide me with a $1,200 grand, something that came as a pleasant and unexpected surprise.
I highly recommend Naz and his Canadian Rooter company.

Dear Customer! Thank you for your honest feedback. I am very delighted to hear that everything was fixed in no time, and there were no delays or too many inconveniences to your renters. Please keep us in mind!

Heidi in High Park Toronto in Etobicoke
Heidi in High Park Toronto in Etobicoke

Main Drain Replacement

We sprung a leak in our century old main stack and had a few companies come to quote the Job. Naz from Canadian Rooter was very professional, responsive and had a reasonable quote. This is a big job - replacing the rotten cast iron drain from the top of the house all the way down to the basement and getting behind old plaster walls. The work was completed in record time by an experienced team. I have since hired Canadian Rooter again for a smaller job to fix the venting in our basement. I will hire them again!

Hi Heidi ,
Thank you for your wonderful review and all of your referrals .

Sarah in Long Branch
Sarah in Long Branch

sump pump and backflow preventor

The best ever home repair work I have had . Efficient, professional, punctual, Canadian Rooter did the job for a great price, top notch work and left my home clean. The owner came back to check the work twice and showed me how it worked and what needs to be maintained.
I am without hesitation in recommending this company for all plumbing work.

Hi Sarah ,
Thank you so much for your review . I look forward to the renovation project

Homestarscashgrab in Etobicoke
Homestarscashgrab in Etobicoke

Perfection

by Far the best experience ever. Reasonably priced, super clean and professional and quick. These guys are the end of the road. Makes his clients part of his family. Thanks

Thank you for your feedback .

MLP in Oakville
MLP in Oakville

Basement drain blockage

Couldn't unblock and assured me had strongest snake in the market. Quoted on major work to fix the problem. Called another guy unblocked no problem without tearing up my basement.

Hello Dear Friend,
Its always great to get people to review your work. The last drain call we did in Oakville was over 2 years ago. We wonder: did we under perform back then or maybe you have mistaken our company with someone else. We would really appreciate your feedback and perhaps we can turn a negative situation into a positive. We have done many blocked drains and the only way we can not clear it is if the pipe is collapsed. We also would not charge you for the service if we were not able to clear it. We would appreciate your call back in order to figure out if this is a review posted by error. Looking forward to your call back .

G in Mississauga
G in Mississauga

Slow drain now a fast drain

He came, he saw, he snaked. We also got a little bit of value-add coaching on what was slowing the drain down, the path of the pipe, etc. Kitchen drain works great now.

Thank you so much for your review .

Christie from Mississauga
Christie from Mississauga

Bathroom plumbing to install dual vanity & shower pipe replacement

We were thrilled with Phil and his work for the first portion of the job. Last part of the job we were quoted $450 for but Phil has left the company and the replacement Plumber won’t honour the quote, says it is $200 more.
Disappointing, we thought we had found a reliable plumber for a few more jobs we have, and for years to come. Not standing behind the written quote from your own employees does not foster any trust.

Hi Christie,
My name is Naz and i am the CEO of Public Plumbing.
Please give me a call at the office and i would like to resolve your issue personally.
I am very sorry for the delay as i was away due to the injure .
I am looking forward to it. Thank you

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA, we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground drains. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.