Canadian Rooter

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Newmarket  >  Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Dthomas4
Dthomas4

Amazing job on the installation of sump pump

When i was given the quote - I did not feel pressured. They also explained why I needed the pump.
The job was completed in less time than I expected. I was impressed how professional they were. They left the room in an impeccable state - even the the outside work looked amazing.
I highly recommend this company if you want a sump pump installed in your basement- You will not be disappointed

Hi Dave ,
I really appreciate the opportunity to work with you . Thank you from myself and my team .

Naz .

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Love our house again.

Second time I used Canadian Rooter and both experiences were dealt with fast, convenient and the price is more than fair. I would never let another plumber in my house after using this company. They fixed the problem and gave me and my wife some tips on preventing any future issues..We love our house again..Thank you Canadian Rooter

Hi Rick ,
Thank you so much for taking your time and sharing your feedback .

Severely clogged drain issue

We found Canadian Rooter online, and called them because we had a terrible clog in our bathroom. Literally, within minutes a specialist was at our door with the appropriated tools for the job. The job was fixed in 10 minutes, along with another small job that he decided to fix of his own free will. Price for the work was extremely reasonable. I HIGHLY recommend Canadian Rooter for any and all plumbing needs.

I really appreciate you finding time in your busy schedule to share your experience with us .

Anne H in Etobicoke
Anne H in Etobicoke

Lots of sewage

I had an excessive amount of sewage in my newly renovated basement. Naz came out to assess the issue. On Monday morning Andy and his crew were already digging. They are hard workers and left the workzone to safety standards over night and cleaned up well upon completion.

Thank you Anne . We really appreciate your business and taking your time from your busy schedule to write the review .

David Carter
David Carter

Basement Waterproofing

I had called in Canadian Rooter to replace my lead pipe water service with a 3/4" service. Naz and his crew did the job efficiently and professionally in less than a day. But when they went into the basement where they had to dig below the foundation they discovered mold under the rug and all along one side of the basement. The mold was also behind the baseboard and climbing up the studs behind the drywall. (My tenants had been too 'considerate' to tell me about the problem.) The easiest solution was to strip out the drywall and framing, cover the area with a waterproofing barrier that extended into a trench dug along the wall, and put weeping tile in the trench that drained into a sump pump. Naz was sympathetic to my plight and was able to start the work within 2 days and to got it all professionally done and cemented back in within another two more days. And he didn't take advantage of my desperation to get it done quickly by changing me a high price. The $6500 charge was very fair considering the scope of the work.

Hi David ,
Thank you so much for your review and referrals .

VCol in Etobicoke
VCol in Etobicoke

Lean in the basement

Met with Naz for an estimate on repairing a leak in the basement. He is knowledgeable and knows his stuff. It was a messy job but it got cleaned up pretty well. I can almost say it looks better than it did before, the landscaping that is. Price was reasonable, very professional team. Thanks

Mrs. Coll ,
Big thank you from the team for taking your time !
Thank you for your review and your business .

Naz .

Mme. McGee  in Etobicoke
Mme. McGee in Etobicoke

Back Water Valve installation

We hired this company for many reasons: recommendation from neighbours, reviews from google, punctuality and professionalism of the technician. The work was completed quick, no issues with communication and follow up was great. Price was not the cheapest but it is the quality that is most important.

Mr. McGee ,
Thank you so much for your review .
I look forward to work with you again .

Naz.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Blocked drain

Naz saved the day !
Everywhere we called no one awsilable due to Canada Day long weekend . Thank you so much for your help . We use and recommend their services to other locations .

Thank you so much for your honest review .

Dean L in Etobicoke
Dean L in Etobicoke

Kitchen Sink Repair/Replace

Naz was very friendly and arrived earlier than the expected time. He successfully replaced our broken garborater, and we have had no issues since, and he did so in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Canadian Rooters services.

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA, we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground drains. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.