HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  Public Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Public Plumbing

Denise from Etobicoke

We had a really complicated emergency situation which did not have a clear solution. Naz took about 18 hours to think and consult and research and then he finally came up with a plan, which was executed in less than 24 hours. His crew are terrific, Naz is thoughtful, smart, honest and a pleasure to deal with.

Kat

I purchased 2 new toilets and was searching for a local company to install them. I have been looking for a local company to become my 'go-to' plumbing service having tired several in past couple years. I saved a flyer from Public Plumbing and called them first. My message was returned within hours, and I arranged with Phil (who returned my call) to come 2 days later in install them.

I was impressed with Phil who was both professional and experienced and instilled confidence when I met him. He recommended a double seal on one toilet where the floor had been raised and I was grateful for the recommendation.

Later that afternoon after he left, my son phoned me to suggest the upstairs toilet was leaking into the ceiling of the downstairs bathroom. I phoned Phil and he came later that afternoon. It turned out to be a tube ( I'm sure that isn't the best term for it) that connects water supply into the toilet. Phil replaced it, and called me to assure me a manager would call about the potential damage in ceiling in basement and the light fixture where water had been leaking.

A day later, the basement toilet was leaking as well. They came right away and replaced the tube again. It turned out the box of faulty tubes.

A supervisor called promptly after the first leak about the damage to ceiling and came to look at it. During that visit he removed my light fixture and I agreed with his suggestion to leave the opening and let the space between floor and ceiling dry out. The leak had not been major and they agreed to replace the light fixture.

Both toilets are working well. I delayed calling about the light fixture, and they phoned me to arrange a date to install the new one. The replacement fixture was an improvement over the original basic fixture. It's been a year, and I'm happy. I now have a plumbing service company I am happy to call when I need plumbing service.

dteramura in Toronto

After the work was completed I was very impressed with Public for the following reasons:
- very competitive pricing.
- excellent communication on all levels. Calls are returned promptly, clear explanations of work to be done and very good follow up.
- efficient and competent crew.
- very accommodating and respectful. They took care to avoid tracking dirt into the house and cleaned up after.
I also had a subsequent minor unrelated issue. Public came promptly, advised that plumbing work was unnecessary and refused payment.
I would definitely recommend them.

Hello Dteramura,

Thank you for your review and feedback.
We are delighted to hear that all levels of communications to you were above board, and as well as all follow ups.
Don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family.

Thank you kindly for your business.

Sid Silverberg from Toronto

We are very happy & pleased with the job Mike and his team did for us. Mike explained the job and was very patient answering all our questions. He met all his commitments. The job was completed on time and his team left the property in clean condition. His price was fair and competitive. Thank you Mike & team.

Hi Sid,

Thank you kindly for your positive feedback. Happy to hear Mike and his team did a excellent job, and was very helpful.
Don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family!

arielweis in Toronto

We contacted Naz and company when we discovered a leak from our shower. They were very prompt in their initial reply and in all communications therefrom.

We ended up choosing to redo the washroom, by Naz's recommendation, and we could not be any happier with the results. On top of being responsive, everyone involved was very professional and hard working, the work was done within the budget we had, and it was done to very high standards.

We will definitely be contacting them again for any future plumbing needs.

Hi Ariel,

Thank you for your feedback.

It great to hear that you are happy with the results of the bathroom renovation that Naz and his team did. Don't forget to recommend us to your family and friends.

Public Plumbing

We've been having water coming up through our basement drain this year with all the heavy storms. Public plumbing solved our problem within 48 hours, from the very first contact with customer service (I was called back literally seconds after I submitted the web form) through to getting the work assessed and complete. The work was done quickly and quietly, with updates about timing and process throughout. Could not be more pleased. 10/10

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that from the communication from the office, to the service call with the drain technician was all done in a professional manner. Thank you for your business.

Hal in Vaughan

Naz was very professional from my first contact with him by phone. He came over within hours of initial contact and seemed honest, as he told me there was no emergency and he showed me where future problems would likely occur, via his video camera. I decided to go ahead and have the job done as preventative medicine.

Excellent communication, courteous, and clean service. Would definitely recommend, and It is noteworthy that this firm was recommended to me by another plumber I trust.

Hi Hal,

Thank you kindly for your feedback regarding you recent visit with Naz. It is wonderful to hear that you would recommend us to friends and family.

Thank you for your business.

DLB

They came, gave suggestions, quoted, accommodated my schedule and took care of everything. Quoted price was what was billed, no surprises. Their work is impeccable. They are professional, friendly, knowledgeable and very clean. Tarps everywhere, plastic sheeting, etc. Everything was cleaned up after. Couldn't not be more satisfied with the quality of their work.

Hi Dlb,

Thank you for your taking the time to give your feedback. We are glad to hear our team was professional,friendly and got the job done.

Public Plumbing

From the initial phone call to arrange an appointment to the actual work completed by Vlad the plumber everything was very professional and completed to my satisfaction. Thanks so much!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are delighted to hear your overall experience from booking to call, to having work completed with Vlad was very professional.

Thank you for your business.

Karen W. from Scarborough

We had Public Plumbing come to quote us for two bathrooms, one 3 piece and one 4 piece bathroom, taking them both all the way back to the studs. They were on time, knowledgeable and reasonably priced compared to the other contractors that came to give us quotes. They were at our house every single day when the job started and were absolutely meticulous from start to finish while keeping the work zones clean and safe, which was important for us with a 3 year old running around barefoot. The end product was exactly what we were looking for and understood our design instructions to create our vision. Thanks to Naz, Alex and Nick for all their hard work. We'll definitely be calling again for our bathroom and plumbing needs!

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for your review.
Its wonderful to hear that Naz and his team brought your design vision to life with your bathroom renovations.

Thank you for your business and feedback

More about Public Plumbing

Public Plumbing is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA, we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing, custom bathroom renovation. We offer exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground drains and plumbing and bathroom renovation. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

For Bathroom renovations please visit www.bathrenos.ca

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.