Canadian Rooter

Reviews for Canadian Rooter

Dean L in Etobicoke
Dean L in Etobicoke

Kitchen Sink Repair/Replace

Naz was very friendly and arrived earlier than the expected time. He successfully replaced our broken garborater, and we have had no issues since, and he did so in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Canadian Rooters services.

Alisson in Toronto
Alisson in Toronto

Kitchen pipes

Great service, professional attitude, honest prices and terrific work quality. We are very glad to have this company provide their services. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thank you Nazar for your work.

Alisson

Shower drain

Alisson

Thank you Alison . Your opinion and feedback is very important to us .

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Waterproofing basement, installing sump pump and backflow valve$20,

The work was done very efficiently and very tidily. We needed a new channel under the basement floor to the sump pump. The imagined mess never materialized. Follow up questions were promptly dealt with and Canadian Rooter has become our "go to" plumber.

Dear Alan! Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and your business and thank you for choosing Canadian Rooter!

KatKot in Guelph
KatKot in Guelph

New Home owner headaches

We purchased our home during the housing boom last year, without getting a home inspection. Maybe our back up in the basement and one side water proofing could of been prevented but maybe not. Naz from Canadian Rooter was referred by a neighbour, we also did our research and reviewed the feedback on Homestars and Google. The price was moderate, but we were very interested in the quality. There was a lot to do and given the time of year, it was messy (fully expected). The workers work was clean and very well finished up. We will recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you for your feedback .

JOHN E in Etobicoke
JOHN E in Etobicoke

Drain cleaning

Nazar is a saviour. I am a small plumbing contractor myself but he helped me through Pass Over period helping several clients of mine with flooded basements .
Thank you very much for your affective service

Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to work with you again.

Hairpro in Etobicoke
Hairpro in Etobicoke

A few major plumbing repairs

We have used Naz previously for small plumbing repairs, so when I started having major issues with my drain backup I felt confident that he was the right guy to call. He took the time and came out after hours to analyze the problem. The next morning the crew was all hands on taking care of the drain replacement.

Thank you so much for your feedback .

gpefanis in Toronto, Ontario
gpefanis in Toronto, Ontario

Drain replacement

The drain in a small rental duplex that I own, suddenly blocked.
I had to have it fixed in a hurry because my tenants could not be without the use of bathroom and kitchen facilities for long.
I called Canadian Rooter based on the excellent reviews from his customers I read, and I am glad that I did.
Naz arrived promptly at the appointed time, diagnosed correctly the problem of broken drain in two places, suggested replacement of the old clay drain, and gave me a very reasonable price.
Sam, Troy and Fernando arrived within an hour and started work immediately; they dag down to the broken drain inside and outside the building, and managed to replace the whole length of the drain as quickly as possible, while at the same time keeping the drain partially functioning to the relief of my tenants.
Once finished, they cleaned the basement spotless, secured the outside and put everything back as it was.
Naz at his own initiative arranged with the city to provide me with a $1,200 grand, something that came as a pleasant and unexpected surprise.
I highly recommend Naz and his Canadian Rooter company.

Dear Customer! Thank you for your honest feedback. I am very delighted to hear that everything was fixed in no time, and there were no delays or too many inconveniences to your renters. Please keep us in mind!

Heidi in High Park Toronto in Etobicoke
Heidi in High Park Toronto in Etobicoke

Main Drain Replacement

We sprung a leak in our century old main stack and had a few companies come to quote the Job. Naz from Canadian Rooter was very professional, responsive and had a reasonable quote. This is a big job - replacing the rotten cast iron drain from the top of the house all the way down to the basement and getting behind old plaster walls. The work was completed in record time by an experienced team. I have since hired Canadian Rooter again for a smaller job to fix the venting in our basement. I will hire them again!

Hi Heidi ,
Thank you for your wonderful review and all of your referrals .

Sarah in Long Branch
Sarah in Long Branch

sump pump and backflow preventor

The best ever home repair work I have had . Efficient, professional, punctual, Canadian Rooter did the job for a great price, top notch work and left my home clean. The owner came back to check the work twice and showed me how it worked and what needs to be maintained.
I am without hesitation in recommending this company for all plumbing work.

Hi Sarah ,
Thank you so much for your review . I look forward to the renovation project

More about Canadian Rooter

Canadian Rooter is your local-Canadian-family owned business! Servicing Toronto & the GTA, we specialize in all major UNDERGROUND and minor plumbing and drain projects, basement waterproofing. We offer exceptional customer service, outstanding work quality and warranty. We offer free estimates with no obligations related to all underground drains. We view all problems as obstacles and will leave you with a piece of mind!

We do All household plumbing service calls by Appointment ONLY

* Basement Waterproofing
* Plumbing Installation & repairs
* Bathroom Renovation
*Watermain Break Repairs
* Catch basin cleaning and repairs
* Grease Trap Installation
* Back Water Valve Installation and Rebate process
* Sump Pump and Back up sump pump installation
* Roof Drains

Specialize in All underground plumbing, drain & waterproofing repairs.