Mhb Security Services Inc.

Alarm Systems
One Yonge Street, Suite 1801 Toronto ON M5E 1W7
Alarm Systems
Mhb Security Services Inc.

Reviews for Mhb Security Services Inc.

Rose in Oakville
Rose in Oakville

ADT Home Security

Hamid is very courteous and very knowledgeable. He knows the security systems inside and out and is always at your disposal to answer questions and solve any issue that arrises.  It's a pleasure working with him. I highly recommend Hamid.

Thank you Rose for your kind words. We are glad to know that you are happy with our product and the services. Administration Manager - MHB Security Services Inc. - ADT Authorized Dealership

Dino in Barrie
Dino in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

System Upgrade

I have dealt with Hamid for the last 3 years plus and he has never failed to impress. He knows the security systems inside and out and is always at your disposal to answer questions and solve any issue that arrises. The first system we had was great but had an issue with a sensor, within 2 hours, it was replaced and running perfectly. Thank you.

Thank you Dino for your kind words. We are glad to know that you are happy with our product and the services. Administration Manager - MHB Security Services Inc. - ADT Authorized Dealership

Alison from Oakville
Alison from Oakville

ADT Security

We recently moved to a new home on a ravine and know there have been burglaries in the neighbourhood. We went with ADT because the previous home owners used this service. Hamid came and walked us through the set up and we have been very happy so far with his professional manner and detailed explanations. Great follow up.

Thank you Alison for your kind words. We are glad to know that you are happy with the products and the services. Administration Manager - MHB Security.

AD in Mississauga
AD in Mississauga

Home security

Hamid was very professional in his presentation. He encouraged questions and was very patient and knowledgeable in his products. Our back door sensor was not working, but someone came the next day and installed a new one. The people who installed the system were also very professional and polite. I would recommend this system for your peace of mind.

Thank you Mr. Das for your kind words. We are glad to know that you are happy with the products and the services. Administration Manager - MHB Security.

Jie in Toronto
Jie in Toronto

Security System

We decided to go with MHB Security after researching many other companies. Their website is great with information on different packages. After the appointment was set up, Hamid (sales manager) spent 3 hours at our house telling us which sensors/contacts we need and explained how they work. He had a demo case of the equipment and was extremely professional. He was very patient and knowledgeable when he answered all of our questions. We have a peace of mind now that we’re with ADT.

Thank you Jie for your kind words. I am glad to know that you are happy with the products and the services. Hamid Baig - Sales Manager - MHB Security Services Inc. ADT Authorized Dealership

SeanH in Winnipeg
SeanH in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Home Security System

Bought in on a Christmas special that includes a motion detector, 3 door sensors, 3 window sensors, a key fob, and a monitored fire alarm.
They monitor 24/7 and I now have the peace of mind that my family is safe.
The monthly monitoring fee of just under 60 bucks is well worth it.

Sean and Karen H.
Winnipeg, Mb.

Thank you Sean for your kind words. We are glad to know that you are happy with the products and the services. Sales Department - MHB Security Services Inc. ADT Authorized Dealership

ADT MHB - TORONTO

As a singlemom I always thought the safety of my daughter while I'm away from work, having installed my security system its very satisfying and reliable for I can check every minute my door will be open, even if I'm @ work. I would guarantee recommend this security system to all my friends.

Thank you for your kind words. It is been a pleasure working with you. We are glad to know that you are happy with the product and services.

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Security Success

We were very happy with their services and we have remote access to see what is happening at our home if we are not there. The cameras are a great addition and seeing remotely every time a door is open or window helps us monitor our property in addition to the monitoring that ADT provides.

David from Virgil
David from Virgil
2 reviews Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Home security

I spent a lot of time online researching security companies in my area and found MHB. I was particularly impressed by the information resources and videos available on the MHB website. They offered many different system packages and seemed to give good value compared to their competitors. I contacted their office to set up an appointment and when Hamid came to discuss our needs, I was very impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and advice. He had samples of the equipment so that you could see exactly what you were getting. He could answer every question we threw at him and gave us excellent advice and recommendations, so we signed up and 2 days later our system was installed by Alex. Totally impressed by the professionalism of the installation. I have total confidence that we are in good hands with MHB with Hamid and his team. I have also spoken with ADT and have been impressed with their response and service.

Umberto from Norfolk County
Umberto from Norfolk County
2 reviews Hagersville, ON

ADT Alarm System + Perimeter cameras

We moved from Oakville to a large home in the country about an hour and a half west of the GTA. Through a Google search I found MHB and they seemed the best value around. I met Hamid at the house and he was very professional and honest about the alarm system I needed. He discussed options with me and worked hard to get his price down to my budget without compromising my needs. We ended up with an upgraded ADT system with extra sensors in key areas and a multiple camera system all set up and configured by Alex (a knowledgeable and friendly installer). So far it's been running perfectly. Hamid is really amazing to work with. I'm impressed by the MHB experience so far. He has stayed true to his word every step of the way and I couldn't be happier with the process or the person. A true class act and 5 star experience.

Thank you for your kind words. It is been a pleasure working with you. I am glad to know that you are happy with the product and services.

More about Mhb Security Services Inc.

We are Largest ADT authorized dealership in Ontario, Canada since 2000 and have over 15 locations in Central Ontario to serve you better. For a limited time only, get a free $1, 450 value, ADT® Monitored Ademco® Honeywell® Manufactured Home Security System with free installation, free vacation package. Monthly monitoring ...
Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Oshawa?