Masellis Aluminum

Markham ON L3R 2K6

Reviews for Masellis Aluminum

Ultimate in Markham
Ultimate in Markham

Best window installers on the planet

13 windows installed in my country home the job was done on time on price and the workmanship was impeccable

Would recommend this company to anyone looking for windows or doors to be installed

Grace from Toronto
Grace from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Front door replacement

We have used Masellis Aluminum for all our window and door replacements in the past on several occasions. My front door was recently changed to a fibreglass door with sidelights. Domenic and Felix advice was helpful in making my final decision as they were patient and courteous with both the order of the front door as well as the installation. As usual the quality of their windows are good. The service received by both Domenic and Felix was great and I would recommend Masellis Aluminum if you need to get new windows or doors.

lisa bayview/eglinton
lisa bayview/eglinton

windows

very pleased with the service I received from Masellis. Dominic and his crew did a fantastic job installing new windows in my home. It makes such an improvement in my home.

Debbie Bernardi in Scarborough
Debbie Bernardi in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Patio Door Replacement

Masellis Aluminum
905-940-4444
Markham
L3R 2K6

Great service from a solid, reputable company in Scarborough / Markham service area. Front start (esimate pricing) to finish (job completed), it was a pleasure to deal with the Masellis family.

N. Mendes in Etobicoke
N. Mendes in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replacement of Windows and Doors

Domenic and Felix have done a fantastic job with replacing all our main floor windows and our front door. Domenic came when he said he would and did what he said he would do. He was very friendly, honest and very professional. Domenic was on site the whole time the job was being done. We were very pleased with the workmanship and the care both Felix and Domenic took in replacing the windows and door. We were so pleased with his work ethic, dedication and care that he ended up replacing our railing as well. He called us a month later to touch base and follow up to make sure we were happy with the work. We were surprised that he called back simply because it was his most busy time. Domenic truly cares about his clients and his company. Reputation goes a long way. Since we've had the windows done, we have already recommended him to a couple of family members and two friends, they too have been extremely pleased with the Masellis work. Thank you Domenic and Felix for a job well done. N. Mendes

hardworking in toronto
hardworking in toronto

replaced all windows in my home

Dominic and his brother run a small, family owned and operated business. I was referred to him from the manufacturer of the vinyl windows--VWD (vinyl window designs) and he came highly recommended. I did quite a bit of shopping around with other window companies and was hesitant to use many of them as they simply hire outside installers--whomever is free that day. That really bothered me. Dominic and his brother were onsite installing everything themselves, with some helpers. I love the windows, and in particular, the role screens (which some others call "magic windows"), so the screen can simply be raised or lowered. Dominic has excellent suggestions and is a pleasure to work with.