Maya Tech Installations Of European Lighting

martin naidu from Winona
martin naidu from Winona
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

living room pot lights

They were recommended by the a friend that had used them before. They were prompt reasonable with prices and good with their work. Nothing to Complain. Would use them again.

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

light fixtures, ceiling fan installation

Hire Maya Tech! Available on short notice, arrived early (!), worked quickly, kept things tidy, far less expensive than others. Careful and caring, thorough, smart, pleasant to deal with. I'm entirely delighted that I scrolled to the second page of the HomeStars listings and will definitely hire Maya Tech when I need electrical work done in the future. Thanks to Gerardo and Chris.

Jerome from Toronto
Jerome from Toronto

intalled two light fixtures

I explained I was only home today, and he accommodated me at the end of his day and came by! He installed two light fixtures quickly, left no mess, and was very reasonably priced. Also, just a really nice guy.

Maj in Markham
Maj in Markham

potlight installation on the main floor

I found Gerardo to be polite, professional and completely honest. If I had a suggestion that he thought was incompatible he voiced his opinion. He showed up on time, worked unbelievably hard and cleaned up as much as he could. He did the job right the first time and that alone was worth the price. Most importantly, he was someone I could trust. I felt completely comfortable leaving him home alone. I will certainly be using his services in the future.

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Track Lights

In 2010 I hired Gerardo to install a couple of track light fixtures in my condo which has concrete ceilings. He was on time, courteous, and did not overcharge for his time and labour. Impressed with his workmanship and professionalism, I asked Gerrado to return this past month to install undercounter LED light strips in my kitchen. Once again, Gerardo did an excellent job. I have no hesitation recommending Gerardo, and I intend to call on him again when the need arises.

scott h in Toronto
scott h in Toronto

installationH

Gerrardo was very prompt and extremely professional.
He was so great we had him back to install potlights.
His fee was very reasonable and he was highly recommended by Artemide.

orangemew in North York
orangemew in North York
1 review North York, ON

Light Installation

I have had major home renovations recently completed and I must say that there have been very few trades that have come back in a timely fashion or at the least, return phone calls in order to complete little odds and ends. Not only did Gerardo keep his promise to return to complete a job that was already paid for but he was very professional and knew exactly how to handle the delicate European pendant lights we had. I would definitely recommend Gerardo.

Sze-Sze
North York

Francis Kim in North York
Francis Kim in North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Kitchen pot lights and replacing a couple fixtures

Gerardo (as well as his partner) was very friendly, on time, and quick on the job. I also received a few quotes from others and found that Gerardo was very competitively priced. I cannot complain and will go with him again for some lighting jobs I'm expecting in the future.

Tom Ashworth in Toronto
Tom Ashworth in Toronto

dining room fixture install

Gerardo was fast, efficient and focused... We are looking forward to further projects that we will bring Gerardo in to Champion and bring his commitment and expertise.

I would recommend Gerardo to anyone who wants quality work done on time and on budget.

More about Maya Tech Installations Of European Lighting

This company is currently taking a break to upgrade their skill set and certifications. Please do not contact until further notice. Thank you.
Looking for Lighting pros in Downsview?