Electronic Retailers

416-840-5537
401 Bay St. Suite 1600
Toronto
M5H 2Y4

We highly recommend Toronto Home Theatre.

Right from the first contact with Jeff, everything was very professional and courteous. Mike made time in his schedule to come out quickly for a site visit to formulate a plan for our tight timeline and was extremely efficient and knowledgeable. He not only was able to supply us with the needed parts but was able to salvage a few items we had in our facility to save us money.

Mike and his team’s work installing our commercial plasma panel, audio distribution and in-wall speakers well planned out and executed flawlessly.

These guys know customer service. We are very satisfied. Thank you!

Tony , appreciate your review here. It was cool to see your studio and be a small part in polishing up the one room for you guys. thx. Jeff

Hitesh Pandya in Toronto
Hitesh Pandya in Toronto

Reconfiguring current system

I had Mike come in to get me a quote to change my entire home entertainment system and was willing to spend the money to fix the situation. We live in a Condo that is older and had very old connections from the original buyer.

Mike came in and worked with me to use the existing network and connections and modernize. He saved me thousands of dollars on upgrading my system. He used my existing network and built on it an amazing system that is all connected to your phone, ipad and computer.

Chris came in along with Mike to do some patch work to repair drywall work that came along with fixing my system. Again I would have spent thousands of dollars on running HDMI cables but we reduced the patchwork to a minimum Chris was professional, clean and even used his own paint at no charge to finish his job.

Mike and the team are your solution to any home entertainment system.

Glad to be able to help you out and yes Chris knows how to make things disappear.
Thanks again.

Edgar in Cheyenne
Edgar in Cheyenne

New sound system installed to perfection!

Bottom line, these guys are the real deal. They carry an excellent range of products for any project requirements, and their installation teams are fantastic, trustworthy and very upfront with their work.

Thanks Edgar, the review means alot to us and to those still looking for a partner.

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Home Audio System and TV mounting

This is a "long-term" review. I chose Toronto Home Theater for a home audio installation and TV mounting in 2012. Mike and his team did a fantastic job, helping me find the right balance between equipment quality and price. He had a carpenter come in for a tricky TV mounting on a marble fireplace, which went off without a hitch. He installed a multizone amplifier in a custom cabinet, and ceiling speakers and keypads in multiple zones in our home. It was done professionally and affordably and it has worked out great.

The original audio setup involved an early generation Apple TV with a hard drive for my music library. However, this year I subscribed to Apple Music and wanted to put in a 4th generation Apple TV to make use of this. This was a problem because the 4th generation Apple TV has only an HDMI output and no separate audio outputs. I asked Mike if he had a solution, and he promptly provided me with an adaptor and came to install it personally.

I've been very impressed with the level of service from Toronto Home Theater. In particular, I appreciate their dedication to providing service beyond the initial installation, and their willingness to find new solutions as technology evolves.

Thanks Christopher for you business, mounting a TV on Marble correct is not the easiest but the right team, there is always a way. Thank you for following up with this review.

MAP in Oakville
MAP in Oakville

TV and Audio System Setup and Wiring Install

We've recently moved to Oakville and needed help getting our three televisions and two audio systems set up and wired in our new home, a 1970's vintage house with its share of pre-existing A/V wiring and remodeled rooms.

Mike and his team were very friendly, professional and efficient at getting my A/V system re-connected, installing wiring for cable and speakers, wall-mounting a new TV, and properly programming a new universal remote and Sonos sound system to work in three different rooms. They did everything from basic component connections to installing speaker wires behind the walls and ceiling to re-sealing and re-finishing the drywall and baseboards to highest quality standards. Total time for the entire project was approximately one day and a half, with Mike and his team working continuously the entire time.

In addition to the excellent service, Mike provided me with very honest, frank and practical advice. I look forward to doing business with Toronto Home Theater again in the future.

Thanks Mike, Grant and Chris!

It was great to help you get settled in and remove these items off your "new home todo list", Thank you for your time and giving us feedback. Hope to see you again.

vitalhockeyskills
vitalhockeyskills
1 review , ON

Home Theater Installation

The staff is an great example of cuatomer service. What I lived most was the fact that each person I delt with knew the details of my conversations with other staff. There was never a need to start over or explain repeatedly. The installation was quick and dedication to job perfection was second to none. Thanks again guys.

Thanks again for your business and your review here Jim
The THT Team.

Irie in Mississauga
Irie in Mississauga
1 review Lincoln, ON

Service by Phone

I called Mike regarding some programming changes for my logitech remote that I needed when changing from Cogeco to Bell.....Mike wasn't available to come out but somehow he was able to reprogram my remote over the Internet! Truly amazing and very honest. Very impressive service. Thanks Mike!!!

Well, it's not magic, it's just technology, but I do admit I know a few tricks! Glad I was able to assist somehow to get you back on track!

Chippy in ??????????
Chippy in ??????????

Repeat Performance, Even Better Experience

I had Mike and Toronto Home Theater do work for me in the past and was very satisfied. I had a situation come up on NEW YEARS EVE where I needed assistance and I figured I was screwed....not only did Mike answer his phone, he made a 40 minute trip so my New Years Eve party could be a success.....I don't even know what to say....the guy just knows how to treat people right. I don't think I would ever question using Mike in the future.

My pleasure sir! Toronto has built a foundation on solid advice and proper service.....always happy to help out a repeat loyal customer!

Benjamin
Benjamin

Basement Home Theatre System

Before writing this review, I thought about what I wanted to say about my specific experience with Mike and Toronto Home Theatre. I thought about going into a lengthy and descriptive narrative of my interactions, but I decided to try and keep it to the point. The reason being is because Mike, as a person and as a professional, is really looking out for his customer’s best interest. Mike is a very practical person and really wants to apply that to his customers by providing the best value for your dollar. In this day and age, it’s hard to find a contractor who is hard-working, honest, takes pride in their craft, is accommodating, and isn’t looking to take advantage of people. Mike is extremely knowledgeable of his products and technologies as well as what is currently out the marketplace. Mike is responsive (almost instantaneously sometimes) and there is never an issue getting a hold of him. Mike and his team installed my basement home theatre and I am definitely not disappointed by any stretch of the imagination. I’m still trying to figure out all the settings and functions, but I know that if I run into any road blocks or have any questions or concerns, Mike will be there to answer them with no hesitation.

Thanks Benjamin. Your review describes Mike very accurately and is the reason for much of our success and good relationships with clients over the past decade. Thank you for your business and taking the time for the details here in your review.

Happy New Year !!

Jeff Schnurr

More about Toronto Home Theater

Need A Home Theater Design?

We SELL Home Theater PRODUCTS and offer FULL INSTALLATION of them as well !!

Setting up your home theatre can be a confusing and challenging task. Our installers are professional, highly-trained and bring a wealth of experience in the areas of projection, LCD LED, 3D installation, HDTV, UHDTV, surround sound setups, whole-home audio, structured wiring and universal remote operations - you know, those cool All In One Remotes!

Home Theater Services

Pre-installation Consultation - We will assess your space to ensure the most bang for your buck!

Home Theater Design - Turn-key installations offering furniture, renovations, painting, electrical and custom furniture to house your equipment.

Projection Systems - Take movie night to the next level with 1080p / 3D projection systems!

Surround Sound Set-Up - Treat ears to surround sound and entire home audio solutions!

Universal Remotes - STOP fiddling with silly remotes. Our universal remotes make your life easy!
___________________________________________________________________________