416 So Clean

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Bob Hambley in York
Bob Hambley in York

Perfect Again As Always

My dog and I managed to wreck havoc on our favourite furniture and the rugs over the approximate year since 416-So-Clean were here last.
Fortunately the staff are experts at returning everything to a like new look. Even where I spilled a cup of strong black coffee on the hall carpet which is a light colour.
They arrived on time and their professionalism continued in every way.

Thank you so much Mr Bob for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

R & M in North Toronto
R & M in North Toronto

upholstery cleaning and duct cleaning

I LOVE this company! I've used Adel and his crew a few times and am always thrilled with their service and level of knowledge. I recently needed to coordinate a thorough post-renovation clean-up of my entire house, and 416 so clean helped me through it from start to finish. Adel answered all of my detailed questions, even outside of the scope of his company, and coordinated his crews to suit our schedule. He and his crews are a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them.

T F from Toronto
T F from Toronto

wall to wall carpet cleaning

Second time I have hired this company to do my carpets and again they did a fantastic job. The crew arrived on time, set everything up very professionally, and were a pleasure to work with.
I had tried other cleaners in the past and was always disappointed with the result...it is so great to find a company that delivers on what it promises and exceeds expectations! Highly recommended...

Thank you so much Mr Fitzpatrick for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

Kyle
Kyle

Upholstery and carpet cleaning

Very happy to have hired 416-SO-CLEAN. The guys arrived right on time with big smiles and pats for the dog. They assessed what needed to be done and went to great lengths to ensure our hardwood and furniture were protected. They put in extra effort on trouble spots and even volunteered to clean a couple extra items. Everything came out looking terrific. A pleasure having them in the house. 100% recommend.

Thank you so much Mr kyle for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

JolieA in Toronto
JolieA in Toronto

Amazing Service

Matthew and Justen were very professional, very friendly. They came in and worked quickly and efficiently. All in all great service and very proffesional. Would definitely hire them again.

Thank you!

Thank you so much Jolie for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Ricardo on Ping
Ricardo on Ping

Duct Cleaning

The booking of the duct cleaning was very easy by contacting the company over the phone.

On the day of the cleaning, Adel arrived on time, he even gave me a call when was about to depart to my place. Upon arrival, Adel deployed his equipment and while the big "vacuum" in the truck was cleaning the ducts he was cleaning all the vents in the house. The furnace was clean and the filter was replaced. Everything was completed without any lost of time, in a very efficient and organized way.

Since the cleaning, the air quality of the home has improved.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone in need of a duct cleaning.

Thank you so much Ricardo for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Carpet Cleaning

“Outstanding in every respect! was our reaction when 416 So Clean finished cleaning our carpets. Our carpets looked brand new! 416 So Clean is by far the best overall carpet cleaning service we have had in terms of professionalism, expertise, efficiency, thoroughness and a positive client oriented approach. There is no question - 416 So Clean is now our go-to #1 choice!”

Mary
Mary
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Duct Cleaning - Efficient and Professional!

I contacted 416 So Clean after seeing all the great reviews and I’m happy to say they’re all true! They had great customer service and was easy to work with. I only hired them for an air duct cleaning, but I’ll be calling them for their other services later. They were patient with me when my roommates didn’t clear off the way for some vents and even helped me clear it (Sorry! & Thank you!). All in all, they’re lovely and professional. Will contact again in the future!

Thank you so much Mary for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Cleanest carpets

We needed our carpets cleaned after years of use and a former cat had accidents on our carpet. The service was prompt, completed as agreed at the price agreed. The service men were particular to ensure our home was protected from their hoses and attention carefully paid to our stains which were all removed...to our surprise and satisfaction. In no time we had beautiful carpets once again.
Thanks to the team lead by Mathew and Justen.

Thank you so much Jim for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

Lurdes in Old Toronto
Lurdes in Old Toronto

Couch stain

We would like to say “ it’s a great company” they came out in a rush and removed a grease stain on a treasured piece of furniture.
Very professional.
Thank you to all and Jeff for rushing out I’m helping us.
Highly recommended :)

Thank you so much for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team!

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.