416 So Clean

4057 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2R8

Best of 2019 winner 16 timesBest of 2019winner 16 times

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Carpet cleaning

I am very happy with 416-So-Clean. I have used their service several times and they provide excellent, efficient carpet cleaning and are very sensitive to the pets in the house. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Adel and his crew are very professional and polite. They arrived punctually at the scheduled time. They exercised great care in making sure that the job is done effectively and neatly. I won't hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

Thank you so much Alison the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Shayistha in Toronto
Shayistha in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed by their service. We had some hard black stains on our carpet and its all gone now. They went more and beyond to make us happy by clearing other areas too which had stains. Will surely recommend.

Thank you so much Shayistha the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .
Adel majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN team

carpet, soa and chair cleaning

I was really pleased because I called on a Friday and was able to make an appointment for the following day in the afternoon to get the broadloom in my family room cleaned, as well as a sofa and a chair.
The service was prompt, friendly and done very tidily.
(I'm sorry, I thought the technician was Adel, but the name on the invoice was Paul. Sorry, Paul or Adel, you did a great job.)

Thank you so much the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Anonymous
Anonymous

Carpet cleaning

Exceptionally pleasant employees who delayed the start of the job for an hour to accommodate the fact that I had foolishly double booked with the piano tuner. They then did an efficient and competent job, and advised on the cleaning of other furnishings, referring out work (wool area rugs) where they feel they cannot provide the optimum result.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

carpet cleaning

The crew showed up right on time. They were friendly and courteous. As we intend to renovate shortly we let the carpet cleaning go much longer than it should have (it was quite dirty). I couldn't stand it any longer so had it cleaned. We couldn't believe how clean the carpet turned out. They took care of all the stains as well as any darkness around the heating vents and perimeter. We were especially impressed with the stairs. So Clean has cleaned our carpet a number of times. They have also cleaned the carpet at our sailing club. They always do a great, professional job and never disappoint.

Carpet cleaning on two stairs and 1 bedroom

Carpet on 2 flight of stairs and a bedroom were not not in a pleasant state. Job was completed satisfactorily and in approx 1.5 hours. The carpet now looks clean.

lnye2000 in Keswick
lnye2000 in Keswick

Basement carpet

The So Clean Carpet cleaners showed up on time, were polite & competent and did an excellent, fast job on my basement carpet - and stairs... getting out old and recent stains and making the carpet look like new again.
Great work!

Carpet Cleaning

Punctual, diligent, Booking the appointment was an ease.
This company is very reliable and praises their work.
They took ownership of their work and were realistic on what they could offer.
But overal, what counts is that they did a great job with:
Outstanding results!!! Better that​ what we expected.

Lauren P. in Markham
Lauren P. in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great, Honest Service

We had our light-colored 3-seater couch and large white shag area rug cleaned. Our couch is about 5 years old and was showing signs of discoloration and obvious water marks where we had tried to spot clean stains ourselves. We had clearly used the wrong products. Our rug needed some refreshing as well and showed discoloration from repeated foot traffic in the same areas. 416-SO-CLEAN came out the same week I made an appointment. Originally we had planned to add a stain guard to the couch as well, however after the technician finished the initial cleaning of both items, he said he didn’t believe it was worth the money to do it, but would go ahead if we still wanted it. I was so appreciative that he didn’t try to up-sell me on a service we didn’t actually need. Instead he gave me a complimentary bottle of their own spot cleaner solution and showed me how to properly clean the couch. He was completely honest and upfront about the expected results before he started, and showed me one tiny mark when he finished that he was unable to remove, but he got 99% of everything else out. Our rug looks brighter and I know it had a good, deep clean that I couldn’t give it with regular vacuuming alone. Very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much Lauren for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.