416 So Clean

4057 Chesswood Dr. Toronto ON M3J 2R8

Best of 2019 winner 16 timesBest of 2019winner 16 times

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Carpet cleaning

I am very happy with 416-So-Clean. I have used their service several times and they provide excellent, efficient carpet cleaning and are very sensitive to the pets in the house. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Carpet Cleaning

Punctual, diligent, Booking the appointment was an ease.
This company is very reliable and praises their work.
They took ownership of their work and were realistic on what they could offer.
But overal, what counts is that they did a great job with:
Outstanding results!!! Better that​ what we expected.

Lauren P. in Markham
Lauren P. in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great, Honest Service

We had our light-colored 3-seater couch and large white shag area rug cleaned. Our couch is about 5 years old and was showing signs of discoloration and obvious water marks where we had tried to spot clean stains ourselves. We had clearly used the wrong products. Our rug needed some refreshing as well and showed discoloration from repeated foot traffic in the same areas. 416-SO-CLEAN came out the same week I made an appointment. Originally we had planned to add a stain guard to the couch as well, however after the technician finished the initial cleaning of both items, he said he didn’t believe it was worth the money to do it, but would go ahead if we still wanted it. I was so appreciative that he didn’t try to up-sell me on a service we didn’t actually need. Instead he gave me a complimentary bottle of their own spot cleaner solution and showed me how to properly clean the couch. He was completely honest and upfront about the expected results before he started, and showed me one tiny mark when he finished that he was unable to remove, but he got 99% of everything else out. Our rug looks brighter and I know it had a good, deep clean that I couldn’t give it with regular vacuuming alone. Very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much Lauren for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Steam cleaning of three upholstered chairs

One of the three chairs was quite old and badly stained. It was well cleaned. They did an excellent job on all three chairs. I would not hesitate to have them come back again.

Donna
Donna

Carpet cleaning

The 2 young gentlemen were most professional, polite, efficient, concerned about our wellbeing because of noise, and were very thorough in their work.

My carpets were extra clean and all spots are gone.

Their equipment is new and modern.

I am so impressed with the company! They have been coming for years to my home and the quality of service has always been of the highest standard.

Thank you so much Donna for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Incredible work and team!

Matt and Justin worked so hard and so well together! Our carpets were visibly much lighter and cleaner after they were done. The men were extremely kind, friendly, and diligent. It was a pleasure to meet them! They also ensured that they explained what to do if more stains happen, and provided additional cleaning product for future cleans. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you so much Veronica for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

Upholstery cleaning

Excellent service! They were efficient, extremely tidy and friendly. I will be hiring them again. I highly recommend them. They were able to remove dog urine from my white couch. Need I say more.

staceymcindless
staceymcindless

Carpet cleaning

The owner of the business made an effort to accommodate my request for next day service. He sent a team of courteous and professional cleaning experts. A fabulous outcome. Thrilled!

Thank you so much Stacey for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

khiz from Mississauga
khiz from Mississauga

Carpet cleaning

Service was as expected. I have used them in the past and like last time they were on time and service was amazing. Adeel takes the time to go through the process and makes sure you are happy with the results before leaving.

Thanks guys

Thank you so much Khiz for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

scramer in Mississauga
scramer in Mississauga

This is the best carpet cleaning company I have ever worked with!

I found working with 416 So Clean to be a pleasure. They came when they said they would and did a great job. Adel explained everything he would be doing and what I could expect. Two days after my carpets were cleaned, a full cup of coffee tipped of a night table into our white, wool carpet. Adel came back the next day to remove the stain without charging me. This was above and beyond my expectations, and I recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone in the GTA who needs their home carpets cleaned by an honest and professional company.

Thank you so much Cramer for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.