416 So Clean

Khanstructive
1 review Scarborough, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Dear Mr. Majd,

I write this letter on behalf of my clients, friends and family
to convey to you the extreme satisfaction that they have
expressed to me about Rantees.
Your professional conduct throughout each appointment,
coupled with your determination to be thorough with the
task on hand has left a deep impression on the people that I
have referred.
I am particular about setting high standards in the quality of
service that I provide and find that Rantees is a company that
aims to set high standards and I can say without any doubts
that I will continue to use Rantees' services for a long time to
come.

Sincerely,

Irfan Khan
(416) 669-7653
irfkhan@trebnet.com

jeff in TO
jeff in TO

cleaning of expensive area rug

We needed to have an area rug cleaned from the house entrance. Adel made this experience easy and painless. Not only did he take care of th epick up an ddrop off, but the carpet was cleaner than ever. He also explained in full detail the type of cleaning required due to th enature of the fibres.

Adel is well-educated and eager to please. I highly reccomend him.

Clancey in Markham
Clancey in Markham

carpet cleaning

My carpet was dirty especially with our pet dog at home. 416SOCLEAN did an awsome job. The carpet was cleaned and dry in a matter of hours and was smelling nice with all the spot marks gone. My neighbours had all warned me that the carpet will not dry for days and 416SOCLEAN proved them wrong. I will recommend 416SOCLEAN to anybody who wants to have a quick, efficient, timely service.

Shirin Almashni
Shirin Almashni
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Carpet cleaning

"So Clean Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning did a SUPER job of cleaning our carpets and area rugs, for an excellent price!. Thanks guys. We look forward to having you back every year."

KenQ
KenQ

Carpet cleaning the entire house

Dear Adel:

On Monday, March the 23rd I hired 416-So-Clean to come in and clean all the carpets in our new house. We had just moved in the week before, and we wanted a “clean” start in our new home.

I’m not sure what I was expecting in such a service, but the care, consideration, and thoroughness you demonstrated exceeded any expectation I could have had. Here are just a few examples of the little “touches” that earned my family’s commitment to 416-So-Clean:
• You not only immediately donned little booties when you arrived, but you provided a pair for all of us, as well.
• You left us two large fans to help dry to larger broadloom areas faster
• You left little sheets of plastic and pieces of Styrofoam underneath heavier pieces of furniture to better protect the rugs after they had been cleaned.
• You worked constantly without a break until the work was completed.
• You went over problem stain areas repeatedly until they couldn’t be seen.
• The rugs look like new.

What made the deal even better is this platinum service did not come with a platinum price. Your rates are extremely reasonable, and I will not hesitate to pass your name on to all interested parties.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,

Ken Quigley

Mark in Toronto (Upper Beaches)
Mark in Toronto (Upper Beaches)
1 review East York, ON

Carpet and Sofa Cleaning

I have used 416-SO-CLEAN carpet cleaning on numerous occasions and they have always done an excellent job. I have recommended them to neighbours and family and they too have been very happy with their work! I would highly recommend 416-SO-CLEAN for your carpet cleaning needs!

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.