416 So Clean

Best of 2019 winner 16 timesBest of 2019winner 16 times

Reviews for 416 So Clean

shari in north york
shari in north york

carpet cleaning and stain removal

I am happy to review the So-Clean Carpet & Upholstery Care Company. My job included stain removal of eye make up on a light colored wool carpet, in addition to routine maintenance of stairs and other high traffic area carpets. I found SO-CLEAN highly recommended on the Homestars website and I completely agree with their high ratings. The carpet cleaning process was completed competently and professionally. The owner and technician treated our home with respect and care, using drop sheets and booties throughout our home. The stains were removed to our satisfaction and main traffic areas are much cleaner. Most importantly SO - CLEAN lived up to the policies that they advertise and treated us with the utmost respect. I will gladly recommend the company to our family and friends and look forward to my spring cleaning on the basement stairs and carpets. Thank you SO-CLEAN for providing us with reliable service we can trust.

reaz28
reaz28
1 review Ajax, ON

Carpet cleaning

When it comes to carpet cleaning, I can't even imagine calling anyone else. This is the 2nd time I have used Adil's company and once again his service was amazing and through. I have rarely met anyone in any kind of service who is as reliable like Adil. I wish him all the success.

Jamie in Markham
Jamie in Markham

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

Adel and his assistant did a great job cleaning the carpets in two rooms, our stairs, and two pieces of furniture. They showed up on time, and took their time to ensure that we were satisfied with the job done. Highly recommended - I will use their services again.

Aubrie from Vaughan
Aubrie from Vaughan
8 reviews Thornhill, ON

Carpet Cleaning

Adel cleaned our carpets and a few chairs in our home. We were very pleased with his work and he was very accomodating. We referred him to a neighbour and they thanks us as well. I would highly recommend him.

Ved in Markham
Ved in Markham

Full House

Excellent Job!
Last 3 years we have been using their services. My wife and I were impressed as how they make our carpet SO CLEAN.
They use non-toxic solution which is great as we have 2 small children and a pet.

Meech
Meech
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet Cleaning

My carpets are about 25 years old & were stained beyond belief by family & pet daily wear & tear. Over the years I had them cleaned, but was never satisfied with the results. After reading about Adel on Homestars I decided to try one last time & I am so glad I did! The carpets (and chair) finally got a thorough cleaning job with the stains viturally disappearing - but above all I was impressed & surprised with the service 416-So-Clean offers. How many tradesmen call you back to see if you are satisfied, and then return twice to do touchups until the job is done to both his and your satisfaction? I have never received this level of service before! A highly professional company with exceptionally high standards & pride in a job well done! Highly recommend without any hesitation whatsoever!

Michele, Toronto
Michele, Toronto

Carpet and upholstery cleaning

We had the carpet of a one bedroom condo cleaned as well as a couch. Adel was responsive our quote, showed up on time and go the job done as promised. Great workers and easy to deal with. Would definitely recommend them.

Lyna in Greensborough
Lyna in Greensborough

Car upholstery cleaning

There were many stains in the car that were hard to remove- we tried everything including many of the brand name stain removers.there were many pet stains from those long drives with the new puppy. nothing worked so far. we decided then to get the job done by a professional. Adil's prices are very resonable and he got the job done. NOw there aren't any more of those nasty stains and the car doesn't smell of my dog anymore. thank you soclean!!!!

Steve in Concord
Steve in Concord
1 review Concord, ON

Car interior cleaning

I had my car's interior cleaned by Adel and my wife was so impressed that she insisted that I get her car done.
She was very happy with the results and said that she wouldn't hestitate to have the car cleaned again by Adel or recommend him to anyone she knows.

Greg B in Mississauga
Greg B in Mississauga

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning

My girlfriend had a cat living in her place for the past few years, and since I'm allergic to cats, it was difficult spending much time there without feeling the affects. So she decided to have the carpets and some upholstery cleaned in order to try and relieve my suffering. Having heard great things about Adel's company from some of my co-workers, we decided to give them a go. Well, Adel went out of his way to book the appointment as quickly as possible, and gave us a very reasonable rate. He was very thorough, and of course very professional as well. Everthing came out great, and the best part of all...it really helped with my allergies. Thanks so much Adel.

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.