416 So Clean

Reviews for 416 So Clean

Julia in Toronto
Julia in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

We just moved into a new (for us) house which required major carpet cleaning. The company did an amazing job and provided exactly what I requested. I also didn't have to wait for them to come. They not only returned my calls on the weekend but made an appointment for two days from the time I called. They called the day of the appointment to advise me how far away they were and were prompt and professional on arrival and during the service. Overall a great experience. Thank you.

Thank you so much Julia for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Gale Borison-Socken from Toronto
Gale Borison-Socken from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Carpet cleaning

The technicians arrived exactly on time. They explained the process as we did a walk through of the house. I was impressed by how courteous and professional they were. At the end we walked through the house again and they had cleaned all the baseboards, removed some stains that were on the carpets and did a very nice job. They had even cleaned a couple of entrance mats.

Thank you so much Mrs Borison-Socken for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Susannah in Kitchener
Susannah in Kitchener

Professional & Friendly Service

Carlos was friendly, prompt, and efficient and did a great job cleaning a years worth of dog hair and dirt from our sofa and carpet. From booking the appointment earlier in the week to easy payment, the process was seamless. Will call them back after "mud season"!

Thank you so much Susannah for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

JoelW in North York
JoelW in North York

Sofa, chair and rug cleaning

My technician, Carlos, was very professional and friendly. He showed up right on time and walked me through everything that would be done. He did the job in very good time and my sofa, chair, and rug look better than new!

I'm very happy with the results and would definitely recommend 416 So Clean!

Thank you so much Joel for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Scott
Scott

carpet cleaning

They were on time and very professional in the way they cleaned our carpets and I would highly recommend them to anyone. They did the job quickly and efficiently and cleaned up everything afterwards.

Thank you so much Scott for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Liza
Liza

Carpet cleaning

I was very pleased with 416-so-clean. They was very professional, call me when they was in traffic to tell me when they are coming , did even some extra job cleaning one door carpet from upstairs and leave my basement sparkle clean. Thank you guys.

Thank you so much Liza for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .
Adel majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN team

Condominium Rugs, chairs

It is with pleasure that I recommend 416 So Clean
as a company which in my opinion deserves to be synonymous with exceptional service and value

Two polite and respectful gentlemen arrived within the agreed time window, to clean my condominium's broadloom, area rugs, and couches including a leather chair.

The men took care in their work and conscientiously and efficiently applied meticulous attention to detail

From start to finish, the two pleasant and good-natured men demonstrated top level profession integrity !

The addressed my concerns. and I appreciate the courtesies they extended to me

It was a pleasure to have them work in my home

A great job indeed!

As time goes on I wish 416 So Clean every success.

Thank you so much for the business and the feedback . Much appreciated . We are so happy to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the near future .
Adel majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN team

htettcan2 in Richmond Hill
htettcan2 in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing Customer Service

This company came back to my house on several occasions to tackle very stubborn pets stains that would not come out of my carpet. They took on the challenge without telling me that my expectations were a bit on the high side ( and I believe they were ) . The results certainly weren't perfect however the effort was tremendous.
Thanks for all you hard work!

Thank you so much for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Bibi in Mississauga
Bibi in Mississauga

Cleaning chairs and rugs

The two guys were very prompt and professional. They got out all the stains from the chairs and rugs They were meticulous , going over each item thoroughly. Nothing was rushed or hurried. I am very happy with the results.

Thank you so much Bibi for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

Andrea from Toronto
Andrea from Toronto

Expert Service and Congenial, accommodating approach

I apologize that it's taken me this long to follow through with a review. I called last minute for work to be completed before Christmas. From the outset, the person who took the call responded with professionalism and a helpfulness.

The crew itself were knowledgeable, accommodating to our sick pets, and respectful of our home and furniture. They did an excellent job, very efficiently.

Thank you.

Thank you so much Andrea for the amazing review, feedback and thank you so much for the business. We are so glad to be of a service and we look forward serving you again in the future. Yours, Adel Majd and the 416-SO-CLEAN Team

More about 416 So Clean

416-SO-CLEAN is a certified & locally owned company that specializes in residential and commercial Carpet, Upholstery & Ducts cleaning.

Our services include Pet Stains & Odour Removal and we use ONLY Safe and Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions.

We have been providing comfort & Order for your busy lifestyle since 2003.

Our Cleaning equipment are truck mounted, Cleans Deeper and Dries Faster.

Carpet, Upholstery, and Ducts Cleaning.