That Backyard Place - No Longer In Business

Gazebos & Sheds
1152 Bayfield St. N. Midhurst ON L0L 1X1
HomeStars  >  Gazebos & Sheds in Barrie  >  That Backyard Place - No Longer In Business

Reviews for That Backyard Place - No Longer In Business

705-737-9273
1152 Bayfield St. N.
Midhurst
L0L 1X1

I got tired of crappy plastic and tin sheds not adding value to my properties. Tom and his guys built a great shed @ the cottage with a solid foundation on a slope. I am a proud owner of a nice shed with 40 year no maintence guarantee! Lots of compliments from guests too! One for my house is on my list for this spring !

Sue in Barrie
Sue in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Sheds and Gazebos

We went looking for a shed that would not only look great in our yard but wouldn't need painting and found the answer at That Backyard Place. Their line of Prestige Garden sheds enabled us the opportuntity to design our own custom shed. We chose our floor plan, windows, door and colours from their extensive list of options. Their professional staff answered all our questions and installed our shed in less than a day. If we ever move and need another shed we know exactly who to call.

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Shed Dealer

A number of years ago our old chipboard shed was becoming very rundown & needed to be replaced. There were many dealers in the area that sold sheds but only a few that included installation. That Backyard Place was one of those dealers. They were able to install a Prestige Garden Shed that was to my specifications (size, shape, colours etc.) I would recommend them to anyone planning on buying a shed.

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Purchase garden shed

A few years ago we purchased a Prestige Garden shed from That Backyard Place in Midhurst (Barrie). The quality of construction of the shed is the best I have seen. We are very happy with our purchase. I think they are ideal for a shed & could also be used as a pool house or bunkie.

More about That Backyard Place - No Longer In Business

That Backyard Place has provided top quality custom built sheds, poolhouses, bunkies, gazebos, spa enclosures, tiki bars and garages since 2001. Call us today to discuss your storage or backyard entertainment needs. Visit us at www. gazebosheds. com.
Looking for Gazebos & Sheds pros in Barrie?