Natural Gas Home Heating And Air Conditioning

Ira in Richmond Hill
Ira in Richmond Hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Condition repair

We had water leakage from ducts and under the furnace when AC was working. Call this company. The guy came and without even checking the issue said that unit is old. It will cost us 2,000 to repair and it can broke again anytime which will cost another 5,000. If we don't fix it right away we will lose our furnace warranty etc...So it's better to change it to new for 5,000. It was not what we expected and the guy didn't sound professional. We call to another company. They came and without much talking fix the problem in an hour for 200 (10 times cheaper). Would never recommend this company.

Andrea in Aurora, ON
Andrea in Aurora, ON
1 review Aurora, ON

Furnace repair

I was pressured into getting my furnace repaired in the dead of winter. I agreed to a price which I found out after the 3 hour repair was twice what other companies would have charged me. It worked out to be $400 per hour! Natural Gas Home Heating would not return my phone calls, would not return inquiries from HRAC, an association for heating and air conditioning contractors, nor would they respond to the Consumer Protection Branch of the government. Do not use this company.