I want to provide some facts and readers can decide for themselves. This company reached out based on MLS listing of house sold and offered moving services. Our experience was as follows:
1. Underestimated cost significantly to get the business
2. Promised 2 trucks and brought 1, promised 5 workers and brought 3. No drill or better tools to disassembe
3. Half way through the job, upon being requested to be careful with furniture, the owner started getting insulting, yelling and threatened to drive off with truck half loaded saying 'call the police' if you want. He had to be cajoled to come back as we were in a time crunch having to vacate the house and hand over keys the next day.
4. Unable to disasembe some items that had to be left in the house and he promised to come back the next day to complete the move
5. Forced us to pay $ $900 extra, told his crew to stop offloading until we paid the entire amount. Refused to take part payment till job was full done. Yelled and shouted through all conversations
6. Did not come back the next day. The sales person called and said he would not be able to come. We paid an extra $300 for a UHaul to get the balance material moved out. The Sales person said that this company would not take responsibility or pay for this although the owner had promised.
7. Finally did not have the tools to reassembe any of our furniture and just left it . We had to pay extra for disassembling some and for re assembling.
Up to you if you want to use their services.