Renovation Advisors
100 King Street West, suite 5700 Toronto ON M5X 1C7

Reviews for HomeStars

L.D.T. ALUMINUM & VINYL WINDOW & DOOR

Installation of new windows on the entire house. Very friendly, professional and within schedule. I highly recommend this company. Chris did a wonderful job. This company on Gerrard Street is wonderful. Thank you Bill and Chris. Windows look amazing!

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

FAST AND EFFICIENT PLUMBING SERVICE

On short notice I needed a plumber to assist me with an installation.
I called Black Forest Plumbing and they were able to confirm an appointment the same day, but for many hours later.
In less than 15 minutes they called back and said they could have a person at my place to do the job in about half an hour.
Cole arrived and did an excellent job removing an old tap and installing a new one for us. As it involved a new sink and cabinet installation, he kindly allowed me a few moments between the stages of his work to allow me to complete my work which was very considerate.
He tidied up afterwards and tested his installation to make sure it was done correctly.
I will definitely use his services again and would strongly recommend him.
Well done Cole!

Jane Jackson in Edmonton
Jane Jackson in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Renovation

I was moving into a bungalow condo that was built in 1987. It was dated and had a tube shower and lower toilet. My knees have seen better days. Several friends had used Splash on 170St and were very pleased.
I called Greg the owner and he put me in touch with the designer Wendy.
She was very helpful guiding me through the process and made valuable suggestions. I made my choices
Jeff showed up at my place with all the required materials on time every day and got to work.
If he ran into a problem he solved it and then came to me. He left every day at 3:30-4 . The area wa# clean and tidy!
The staff were all pleasant, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company!

Homeowner in Etobicoke
Homeowner in Etobicoke

Duroshed-still in business, honours lifetime warranties

Thx Duroshed for all free replacements for our 11 year- strong-shed. Here it is with a couple of free replacement shutters, and bottom door wood framing..all brand new, thanks to you....HOMESTARS, why cant I uncheck box that says I paid for this service...We didnt! Lifetime warranty....goes to show you the quality of their product. Very pleased with this kind of guarantee.

Slava in North York
Slava in North York

mila construction

i did start on homestars 2 month ago i have recieve 17 lids all of them fake ......people asking my phone numbre sayng they will call me tomorrow but offcoars no one called
i did visit 2 projects in 2 months all clients time wasters i give half price from original but the y watching me luycke im robbing them
i cant install tile for 75c per sq ft

i did mistake registering on homestars
i hope i can cancel it now

M. Cooper in Old Toronto
M. Cooper in Old Toronto

Installing replacement kitchen faucet

I recently called New Canadian Drain & Plumbing and made an appointment to have a replacement faucet installed in my kitchen. From the moment Raymond arrived, he was courteous, tidy and pleasant, and explained everything about the job. It was not a complicated procedure, but I felt extremely confident in his abilities. It was a great service visit, and I will definitely call this company, and this serviceman, in the future. Thanks, Raymond!

debbie rae from Newmarket
debbie rae from Newmarket

Five Star Painting

We used Five Star Painting to paint all of our doors, baseboards and bathroom cabinets. We were very impressed with their professionalism. They were here on time and we would use them again and would highly recommend the Company

Gordon Halfin from Thornhill
Gordon Halfin from Thornhill

Aviv Plumbing - Bathroom Plumbing repairs

I needed to have the thermal cartridge in a shower replaced and have the thermal cartridge in my other shower adjusted because it was not properly installed by another plumber. I contacted one very well known plumbing company and their quote (not including the cartridge) was outrageous. I called Michael Aviv at the recommendation of a friend. The quote given was very reasonable for the work to be done. The plumber who did the work (Andriy) was friendly and made sure that settings were done to my preference. The whole experience from my call to Michael to the completion and payment for the work was very positive. I highly recommend Aviv Plumbing, the price is fair and the service is outstanding.

More about HomeStars

You read reviews on movies, hotels, cars and books right? But what about the most expensive purchase of all, your house. How do you find quality home improvement providers? HomeStars offers you up to date reviews on home improvement providers across the country. Written by people like you.