Terrible customer service.
I have been with homestars for a decade now, to me the customer service got much worse from a year ago, due to the following reasons
1. I was told by my homestars adviser, if I sign up for premium ad, then i will not be paying for email Leads which the customer sent. so i registered for both Hvac category and Electrical category. over $1600 per month extra.
then now i receive all the time this free Email Leads is free up to April 2018.
so i called, emailed, and texted few times, no answer yet for about a month. although they are charging the extra $1600 plus tax.
3. i asked them before paying $1600 plus tax, i need to see how many extra Leads a company will get, which is very simple. It took her a month, but still no answer
4. so i called the supervisor numerous times, he does not have a slight curtersy, for once in all of them to return my call. it is very belittling feeling i get when i see such disrespect.
5. i call, email, and text my homestars adviser, has never happenned to answer the call right away. AND WHEN SHE CALL YOU(I MEAN ME), THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF CONVERSATION, SHE CUTS OFF , WITHOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTION, AND SAYS I HAVE TO GO
VERY RUDE AND IMPOLITE.
I really do not know what kind of management this company has, very disrespectful to even to their own loyal clients of 10 years
6. Removing a bad review from a reviewer, which i have not done the job for him/her, is another story. it is totally at her/his(homestars personnel) whim to remove unfounded reviews.
As i have had instances, which the customer had written bad reviews on my competitors homestars, and they were easily removed
7. from the moment i asked them why i am not receiving hvac Email Leads, it has been two weeks all the Job Email Leads have been stopped to me. i called, texted, emailed to my homestars adviser, no use. is it grudge towards their clients like me? i do not see any other reason
unfortunately i got stocked with a homestars for 10 years, but seem i have to be looking for other alternatives, such as google reviews, facebook, and other local business listings, which they value their clients as well as the homeowners.