Crown Jewel Contracting

Dial One
Dial One
12 reviews Oshawa, ON

kitchen,deck,floors,trim,

Alex is the best!He will always have any work i have within my home.So far he's fixed a very bad basement which i had to fire the original contractor.Alex has also built a great deck for me,my 5 month olds room(weinscoting,trim,paint,carpet,elec),hardwood floor,kitchen,and more...
Most recently he did a full kitchen(floors,cabinets,granite countertops etc)all for under 10k.We are so happy and will support him and refer him to anyone..Should someone ever need a reference from me call me direct 416 896 4799(personal cell)
I will get some photos and upload them as soon as i have time..Joe