360 Restoration

Merry from Indianapolis
Merry from Indianapolis
1 review Indianapolis, IN

Rebuilt Pretty Much The Whole House

I am an out of state owner and my rental house burned down. Michael and his crew were called in and worked with the insurance company keeping me informed all along the way and did a wonderful job. Highly recommend these guys. Pro's to the end with great follow up and follow thru.

patlisi in north york
patlisi in north york

basement renovation

We had our sewer back-up into our basement and 360 was there within 24 hours to clean up the mess and start renovations quickly. They were very accomodating and neat. They did an excellent job! I would recommend them to anyone!

Char in King West Toronto
Char in King West Toronto

Bathroom repair - Leaky Shower Floor

I was referred to 360 Restoration by my Insurance Co, who denied my claim (go figure). But Dave & his staff were still up for working on the repair of my leaky shower floor. He did the estimates in excellent time after scheduled home inspections, provided an ITEMIZED estimate so I could see how much each item cost in labour and parts. His staff were clean, courtesy and did an excellent job - I could hardly tell they were in my unit while I was away! And, they finished the job in approx. one week, which is what they estimated. No more shower leak - HIGHLY recommended.

More about 360 Restoration

360RESTORATION is a 24/ 7 emergency service company addressing water/ sewer back up, fire, wind and impact related damage to residential and commercial property and contents. We also handle crime & trauma scene cleaning & mould/ asbestos remediation.