AMP Electric Vacuums

Reviews for AMP Electric Vacuums

RNR in
RNR in

Central Vacuum service call

AMP installed my new central vac system several years ago and did an excellent job. On occasion i have needed some service assistance and Javid, the owner, is always exceptionally responsive and helpful. I originally found this company through Home Stars and am please to continue to endorse them as a top quality service providers.

subhakar in Ajax
subhakar in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Fantastic experience

I was searching for a long time for a good deal on miele , this place was referred by a friend who bought his miele vacuum couple of years ago , so I called them up and confirm the stock is available .and went to the place to buy , he explained the product and specifications well and gave me a never expected price .

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

central vac not working

Sometime during the summer of 2013, my central vacuum stopped working. Resetting the fuse had resolved issue the last 2 or 3 times but not this time.

I researched on the internet. A very useful diagnostic guide suggested a circuit board problem. You can buy these on the internet. I decided against trying to repair it myself.

I found Javid's store on Homestars. Fast pickup & delivery. by the way, I could have detached the vac and taken it to his store myself, but i was not in a position to do that.

He gave the breakdown of the cost over the phone: circuit board card $89, carbon brushes $20, labour and pickup+delivery $120 = $239. Taxes brought total to $270. By the way, I really would not have saved money buying the circuit board via the internet.

I have a Eureka that is roughly 20 years old. $270 got it working great again..

I did not even meet Javid, my tenant did. I paid by credit card over the phone. It was all very convenient for me.

Other customers have mentioned the following. Javid does a bang up job of cleaning the vac. Once he reinstalls it, it looks brand new.

johara from Toronto
johara from Toronto

Central Vac problem

Very quick service by Javid, the owner. He came to my condo, took vacuum motor our, fixed and returned it in two days. I was very pleased. Good price. Highly recommend.

Jan in East Toronto
Jan in East Toronto

tune up for canister vacuum

My 8 yr old Miele vacuum was no longer functioning well. Before investing in a new vacuum I decided to try a tune up for it and the powerbrush. I was amazed that the work was completed within 2 days as promised, and there was no charge for delivering it to my home. I believe it's functioning even better than when it was new! The price is reasonable, very professional service, punctual with service and delivery. Thanks to Javid's recommendation to tune up rather than purchase a new vacuum he saved me considerable money. I highly recommend this store and service.

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

central vacuum service, repair

Our central vac was losing suction, so we called AMP. The serviceman took it to his shop to do a complete clean and tune-up. . He brought the vacuum back 2 days later, shiny clean and full suction restored. The motor had been clogged with dirt and dust from construction before we moved in.
I'm extremely happy with the speed, thoroughness and very pleasant experience.

Guy from Peel in Mississauga
Guy from Peel in Mississauga
6 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Phone Call

I received a call back and was disappointment to hear that they do not provide service in our region.
What made me post a review was the fact that they took 10 minutes on the phone to explain to me what the issues could be and walked me through it. They did not have to do that and did not even have to call but did and that to me is customer service!.

Steamboat in Toronto
Steamboat in Toronto

Central vacuum service

AMP Electric serviced our central vacuum unit, and determined that the motor had burned out. After fixing and re-installing the unit....they determined that the system was still not working entirely properly. They discovered wiring problems, presumably due to the original installation contractor. AMP Electric checked all of the central vac outlets, frixed the wiring issues and did not charge us any more than the originsal quote. I would highly recommend AMP Electric fro central vacuum service.

Jamie Davis in Toronto
Jamie Davis in Toronto

Service of a central vac system

Serviced my central VAC system which had lost its suction. Not only did he fix that issues, but also balanced the suction around the house. Very professional. I would recommend hiring for any central vac needs. will use them in the future if needed.

S&P bloor west
S&P bloor west

Central Vacuum cleaning

Our central vac had very little suction. I found Javid (AMP Electric Vac) on Homestars and called to see if he could help. He tried to solve the problem over the phone in order to save me the service call charge. We were unable to fix the problem, so Javid came over the next day. I was very impressed with his professionalism and expertise. He was able to unclog the tubing. He also provided tips to prevent clogs from happening. He also cleaned my central vac filter. I am pleased to say that the suction our central vac system is the strongest it's ever been. It's like we have a new system. I highly recommend Javid as he is honest, professional and a true gentlemen.