Roof Pro + Home Improvements

Newmarket ON L3Y 6Z2
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Newmarket  >  Roof Pro + Home Improvements

Reviews for Roof Pro + Home Improvements

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
0 reviews Caledon, ON

My roof need some repairs after wind storm. Company agreed to come and assess the damage. I took a day off, but No one showed up. Rep on the phone said that I called and cancelled appointment. Which is not true. Perhaps, they do a good job on the roof. But defenetly need some improvement with booking system.

Pavel, we are disappointed that you have chosen to write this review, and at this point feel the need to clarify and share information to our potential clients, You originally called us on May 16th in a panic to schedule emergency measures (water-tighting after the storm) which we accommodated then you cancelled that appointment at the last second stating you got someone else to do the work. (meanwhile we turned desperate people away to keep our committment to you). Then you called in and booked another appointment for us to give you a repair as you were not comfortable with the Company that water-tighted your roof and then that appointment was cancelled. I shared this information with you on Friday morning and you hung up the phone on me. If the second cancellation was somehow misunderstood we certainly apologize for that but let's keep it real please......kindest regards Jan, President and I was the rep on the phone....:)

Roof repair in Newmarket
Roof repair in Newmarket

Repair job

Hello

Kelly was very professional in handling my requirement to repair my roof as a result of a recent wind storm. I received fast and efficient work from John who actually did the job. I would recommend using these guys for your roofing needs.

Sam

Sam, thanks for the review! appreciate you taking the time to recommend us.....kindest regards Jan

Guy McBride
Guy McBride
0 reviews Orillia, ON

New shingles, skylights.

I'm very pleased with the quality of the building materials, the workmanship & the warranty. The roofing crew arrived early in the morning & got right to it, only taking a lunch break during the day. They were finished by early evening after cleaning up.
A big thank you to roofing consultant Tim Cragg. It was a pleasure working with you to see this job to it's end.
I would highly recommend Roof Pro Plus.

Guy, Thank you for writing this review and for your kind comments......it was a pleasure working with you, I will make sure all is cascaded back to the team and Tim!

James in Richmond Hill
James in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof reshingling and aluminum

Dean and the team at Roof Pro + did a very professional job on our roof. They were courteous throughout the process and left the site clean. I would highly recommend them.

James, Thank you for taking the time to post this review we appreciate your kind words...:) Jan

pibbett in Newmarket
pibbett in Newmarket

Roof Repair after windstorm

The service provided by Roof Pro Home Improvements can only be described as exemplary, from the initial contact to completion of the work. All aspects of this company, from the Office staff to the sales manager to the roofer was excellent, helpful, and honest. This company definitely has a winning formula, and I will happily recommend them to anyone. thanks guys for your efforts, and thanks John the hardest worker I have ever met. Paul.

Paul, Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to post this review, You are correct....John is a machine! We look forward to working with you or your friends and family in the future....Kindest regards, Jan and the Roof Pro Team

Loraine in Newmarket
Loraine in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Our home had some previous shingle and water damage from aging and with the wind storm in May we had a friend refer us to Roof Pro plus. The Estimator Tim came during an extremely busy schedule and gave a thorough assessment on the condition of our roof and attic and detailed info on the products of use, cost and time. Tim also took time out of his very busy schedule to temporary repair our roof before the job started which we extremely appreciated. Then the roofing company came to the job on time and was quick and courteous and detailed with the installation and clean up. Overall we were extremely satisfied the roof job upon completion and would highly recommend Roof Pro Plus to anyone needing roofing work done. Thank you so much !

Loraine, Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words, we enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you or your friend or family in the future. Tim appreciates It!
Kindest regards, Jan

David
David
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Quick fix due to windstorm

After the big windstorm in May, I noticed some missing shingles and called Kelly from Roof Pro+. There was a lot of damage throughout the neighborhood so I fully expected to be at the end of a long list and waiting days if not weeks for someone to come and replace the missing shingles. To my surprise (and gratified amazement) Kelly told me that he would be able to come by that very afternoon! I had worked with Kelly in the past to replace some vents and was extremely satisfied with the work then. This previous good experience was only reinforced by the way they stand by and support their existing clients. When my roof needs to be replaced I will definitely give Roof Pro+ the business! Kelly was amazing - super helpful and very informative. Amazing customer service!

David, I am so happy we were able to get out there so quickly...obviously it's been crazy over here.....we are doing our best to try and keep up,....Thanks for your kind words

Lou in Toronto
Lou in Toronto

Replace shingles

Kees Van Den Meide recovered roof with 25 year shingles in 2003.
Now it is time to replace. We are semi detaches and both house again wish the replacement, We thank you for an estimate for both properties.

Lou, Please call us at 888-677-7757

wendy in Loretto
wendy in Loretto
0 reviews Loretto, ON

New Roof

I would like to thank the whole crew from Roof Pro for the great job they did on my roof. My Mansard style roof looks amazing and choice of colour was excellent. Have had quite a few compliments from the neighbours. Excellent price and service.
Wendy

Thank you Wendy for taking the time to write this review.....It has been a pleasure working with you !!!

timothy@53 in Port Perry
T. Y.
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Repair Job

Roof Pro was able to give me a quote over the phone after I had wind damage to a small section of roof. Others had higher quotes, but my main concern was getting the repair done before it rained. Kelly Hill showed up at precisely 930am and did the job at the quoted price. Not only was I happy to have the work done but Kelly was very professional and honest. I believe we were out of his work zone as well so all the more reason to appreciate the work. Thank you Kelly.
Chris

Chris, thanks for taking the time to write this review it is greatly appreciated!

More about Roof Pro + Home Improvements

Complete re-roof, new roofing, repairs, flat roofing, eavestrough, soffits, facia, skylights, blown in attic insulation top up to R60.

We are fully insured, and all work is guaranteed. Roof Pro Plus Home Improvements South is a family owned, and operated business and are happy to say that we still operate with the same excellence of workmanship, attention to detail, and service that the company was founded on.