Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Ma Belle Kitchens

Louanne from Markham
Louanne from Markham

Kitchen Renovation

We purchased a resale home and the kitchen had to be redone. Using the three quote rule of thumb, we had Lowes, a small mom and pop shop and Ma Belle Kitchen come give us a quote. Ma Bell Kitchen quoted a customer kitchen, provided drawing of what it would look like, Sandra also gave us advice on what should go where. Sandra ran with the project, organized the electrician, plumber, etc. as needed. Every day when they left, they left my place clean. Great customer service, awesome well made customer kitchen for which I get tons of compliments. I highly recommend Ma Belle Kitchen and Sandra.

Raj in Milton
Raj in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Italianb Kitchen and Install

The businesses exist primarily to serve the society. But some businesses, who provide the product and services beyond customer satisfaction and they must be appreciated. "Ma belle Kitchens" is among them. I purchased Italian kitchen and install from them at unbelievable reasonable price. The owners Sebastian and Sandra stand beside you from planning to execution, and after sales services, the way they are doing at their own home.
Thank You, Well done, Great job!
Keep it up.

Glenda Wright on Queen's Quay W
Glenda Wright on Queen's Quay W

Kitchen Renovation

MaBelle Kitchens recently completely renovated my kitchen. They were exceptionally professional. Left my home spotless and did the whole thing in 4 days. I would highly redcommend them to anyone wanted a first class job done on their home.

Thank you so much Glenda for your review. It was a great pleasure to work on your project. We are looking forward to work in your bathroom now :)

Sébastien, Ma Belle Kitchens

John R.
John R.

Kitchen Renovation

I am writing to let everybody know of the high esteem in which we hold Ma belle Kitchens. Thay have beautiful design kitchens. We have shown our "show place" kitchen makeover to all our friends and family, they all love it. We are so thrilled with what you have created from out dark, outdated kitchen. Your staff was absolutely wonderful. Every person, from the designer to the installers was polite, helpful, knowledgeable, skilled, and efficient... I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you John. I am very happy you are enjoying your new kitchen. It was great to work with you.

Take care,

AM, RIchmond HIll
AM, RIchmond HIll
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The staff was very knowledgable about their products and made excellent recommendations. The saw to it that I was completely satisfied with my new kitchen and always went that extra mile for me. Highly recommended, great service, and a beautiful kitchen thanks to them!!!

Thank you, very appreciated.

Nicolas
Nicolas

Kitchen renovations

The staff was very polite and professional. They completed the work in the amount of time they estimated. They are very helpful from the moment you step into the showroom until you finish cooking your first meal in the kitchen. They made sure I enjoyed my new purchase. I am going to use them for my cottage! Thank you Sebastien and Sandra!

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks a lot for your review. It was a real pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family.
Perhaps, it is time to work on your cottage' kitchen !! :)

Cheers,

More about Ma Belle Kitchens

Love where you live: With over 35 years of experience and exclusive rights to three of Europe’s most renowned kitchen manufacturers a visit to our showroom is a must. From affordable to lavish, we are committed to making your kitchen the heart of your home. Ma Belle Kitchens, choosing excellence.