MASTERSEALER

JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
JakubJakub in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Driveway Facelift, thank you

In May another company I used ruined my driveway and took off with the money I paid them (they made me pay upfront- my mistake). Although I was scared to try another company because of this experience Master Sealer corrected the mess that was previously made by the other company and made it look new. Complete driveway facelift! I will be selling my property in the Fall and I am confident my house has outstanding curb appeal!

Thank you Jakub, it was a pleasure to serve you and correct the mistakes of other companies. See you in a few years!

JGoldberg1971 in Thornhill
JGoldberg1971 in Thornhill
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Master Sealer Review

I had to get my outdoor ready for my daughters wedding. This company did an amazing job and made my driveway, walkway and backyard look brand new. I also referred them to my neighbours who used them as well. Job well done

Thank you Jeff for your review, and thank you for all your referrals.

monicaandre in Toronto
monicaandre in Toronto

Repeat Customer with Repeat Results!

I have been a repeat client with Master Sealer over the past 10 years so I can definitely speak from experience. John runs a great, extremely diligent and reliable crew. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication over the years and for keeping my outdoors looking pristine!

Thank you Monica, we look forward to servicing your home for years to come.

POOR WORKMANSHIP SORRY I DID BUSINESS WITH THEM POOR ATTITUDE

Contracted master sealer to seal the driveway they were expensive however i was looking for a good job the did the work on may 29 2017 i noticed that the sand they used was washing out and running down the driveway every rain fall by june 2017 and the driveway started too fade after less than two months contacted the owner and with duress he came up and placed little sand a re coated the driveway all in 15 minutes which is after looking at the work it was a joke he didnt even place a tape across to prevent walking on the driveway. Very sorry i ever did business with this company and sorry to have ever met John I cant and never will recommend there work to anybody its not worth the aggravation

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to write your review about Master Sealer. We take customer service seriously and are surprised that you are experiencing these issues. Out of the hundreds of satisfied RESIDENTIAL customers we dealt with over the past 18 years, you were definitely one of the most difficult people to deal with. When you brought issues to our attention, we tried our absolute best to rectify the problem for you. We have had a record rainfall this year and sand loss is normal in areas experiencing heavy rain flow, we came out to your home, refilled the sand for you and sprayed another coat of sealer FREE OF CHARGE for you and you still decided to write this review. Please go bother another company with your unreasonable attitude as we are hard working honest men at this company!

MWintour in
MWintour in

Master Sealer Front Driveway Rejuvenation!

I moved into a new home with an interlock driveway about 2 years ago. At the end of last year (2016) I noticed that there were lots of weeds and ant sand hills in between my interlock. Also the interlock was sinking around the garage entrance area. I called a couple of companies to get quotes to bring my front interlock back to life. I felt most comfortable with MasterSealer and their competitive prices (provided a free quote). They completed the work over 3 days and had no problem answering any questions I had. Thank you very much for making my home beautiful again! I will definitely refer this company to anyone!

Thank you Michael, rejuvenating surfaces is our speciality, call us anytime!

C.D. O.
C.D. O.

removing aggressive weeds from my interlock stone patio

My backyard was a jungle with aggressive tall weed overgrowth. I've used MASTERSEALER twice now and both times they removed the weeds with a power washer and then filled the interlock with sand and then sealant. They did the job quickly and efficiently over 2 days. They delivered it on time and when they said. I will use them again next Spring (if needed). John was extra kind to me and my financial situation and I really appreciated that!! :) Highly recommend.

Hello Ms. C, Thank you for your review. We are glad to have serviced your home on 2 separate occasions over the last 4 or 5 years. We are happy to help our customers as much as we can and we will work with you to achieve the highest satisfaction possible. Thanks again!

kareno22 in Woodbridge
kareno22 in Woodbridge

Interlock Releveling, Weed Removal, Polymeric Sand Application and Sealer

My daughter was getting married this past summer and we were having part of the wedding reception at our home and in our backyard. Was looking for a company to fix some low laying areas and clean out the weeds and spruce up our interlock bricks, after asking a few neighbours they recommended Master Sealer. I called John and my message was returned promptly. John (the owner) was polite and professional, explained the process, the timeline and worked with us to have the job completed just days before the wedding. The crew members were knowledgeable and polite, worked diligently and did a terrific job! My family was impressed with John's work and Master Sealer has since received many referrals from my family members and neighbours who attended my daughters wedding. I will be using Master Sealer again in the future thanks John!

Thank you Karina for your kind review. We take pleasure in exceeding our customers expections. I hope the wedding was terrific and thank you for the referrals. We will be in contact in the next season or two.

Angela in Vaughan
Angela in Vaughan

Owner has serious attidude

Hired MasterSealer to seal and repair some dips in my driveway. Upon doing my driveway I noticed some shortcuts and brought this to Johns attention and he flipped out. At this point I told him if he doesn't calm down I would ask him to leave. John from Mastersealer told me to pay him the full amount and he would? Really? half the work had only been done (and not well).

John calmed down and kept being sarcastic asking "Are you happy now?? As long as you are happy and smirking".

Overall long story but in the end I was not happy and he continued to be rude, I paid him although he still owes me a visit for two outstanding items. In the future I will go elsewhere for sure.

Thank you Nancy for taking the time to write your review about Master Sealer. We take customer service seriously and are surprised that you are experiencing these issues. Out of the hundreds of satisfied RESIDENTIAL customers we dealt with over the past 18 years, you were definitely one of the most difficult people to deal with. First of all, you asked us to discount the job $300 right from the start because you were a single mom, this is something that we can't do but we did it for you anyways. When you brought issues to our attention, we tried our absolute best to rectify the problem for you and you began making fun of the way I speak which is rude and unacceptable. You also approached us in a threatening manner and tone and we do not tolerate that, we are human beings after all." Please feel free to reach out to us directly if there is any way to resolve this situation. Thanks again!

More about MASTERSEALER

If you are interested in having Interlock Driveway Sealing, Stamped or Decorative Concrete Sealing, Interlock Repairs or Re-lifting for your home or business please contact us for a free quotation. All Work is guaranteed. Master Sealer offers a variety of other excellent quality services for your landscaping and home or ...