American Empire Door

Mike in SC
Mike in SC
1 review San Clemente, CA

Replaced garage door operator

I called American Empire Door on a Friday afternoon at 5:00 P.M. and did not expect a call back until Monday morning. To my surprise my call was returned within 10 minutes and the owner was at my house in 30 minutes. He explained that my opener gear was broken and the opener was no longer manufactured and parts were not available. The old opener was extremely loud and I wanted an extra quiet one anyway. He explained my options and he agreed to come out Saturday morning to install the new opener because we were going out of town on Monday. He did not charge me service call and even adjusted the spring tensiona nd lubed all the hinges at no extra charge. It was a pleasure to do business with such an outstanding contractor and i would recommend American Empire Door to anyone who needs service on thier garage door or opener.

Mike in S.C.

More about American Empire Door

American Empire Door has over 25 years experience in sales, service, repair, and installation of residential garage doors and openers. FREE service call with any repair. SAVE $25. 00 on torsion spring change. Call 714-914-9944
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in San Clemente?