John the Handyman

Reviews for John the Handyman

Nancy Peterson in Armour
Nancy Peterson in Armour

Painting, small repairs

John is a hidden gem - we had several small jobs and he came over for two days and got them done both in a timely manner and with attention to detail. He re-painted our outside front door, bay windows that were peeling as well as 2 bedroom window sills. He fixed our back door hinge that had snapped off, replaced our broken garberator and hung some shelving. Thank you John!! We needed your help. He is so friendly and personable to work with and has good suggestions.

Martha in the beach
Martha in the beach

Odd Jobs

Odd Jobs: John rebuilt part of my deck, added a railing to my front porch, painted all the trim in the house, fixed an antique dresser, replaced a rusty pipe under my kitchen sink and fixed my dryer door. He is only $25 per hour so he is GREAT value. He does very careful and detailed work. I will hire him again.