P. Rushe Painting

Reviews for P. Rushe Painting

Maria from Toronto
Maria from Toronto

painting

P. Rushe Painting did a wonderful job at my home this week. They were prompt, friendly, courteous, professional, efficient and reasonable. They did almost every room in my home including ceiling, trim and doors in less than two days! I would highly recommend Patrick, Monty and the incredibly talented painting crew of 5 to my family and friends! Thanks again P. Rushe Painting!!

Al Davidson from North York
Al Davidson from North York

Interior Painting

Patrick and his team painted our condo during the week of May 5, 2014. Our condo is 2,100 square feet and our entire home was painted. This includes, ceilings (which had never been painted before, all walls, all closets and all woodwork. I was a little bit skeptical when Patrick gave us his quote and said that his crew of 5 men would able to complete the job in a few days time. We had already had 4 other quotes, all of which were a little higher in price but they all required 2 weeks to do the job with 3 men. I did reference checks including this web site and decided to go with him.
This was the BEST decision I could have made. Patrick and his team arrived as scheduled and finished the job IN JUST 2 1/2 DAYS !!!!.
The workmanship is nothing short of PROFESSIONAL and they are all worthy of being called CRAFTSMEN!!! Hard to find these days.
Thank you Patrick (and the team) for the outstanding job and the very short period of disruption.
Please do not hesitate to use me as a future reference.

Jeremy Newman from Oakville
Jeremy Newman from Oakville

Interior painting

P. Rushe Painting
905 615 8118
Mississauga
L4Y 4A8

FANTASTIC!!
My wife and I hired Patrick and his team to paint the interior of our home (basement, main floor, upper floor). In addition to this work, they also painted out staircase/railing and kitchen cupboards. To say that they did a great job would an understatement, they performed a miracle in our home. Aside from the brilliant work they did, they were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Patrick is a true professional and I would strongly recommend P Rushe Painting to anyone looking to have work done. We have already passed Patrick's number on to a few family members. Thank you again Patrick for your help In turning our house into a home. We will definitely use you again in the future.

Mike from Vaughan
Mike from Vaughan

Painting

We hired Patrick to paint our main floor, foyer and upstairs hallways plus wallpaper two rooms and his work is impeccable. His prompt response in providing us with a quote was very impressive. His team was efficient, courteous, neat and definitely skilled. The job was done ahead of schedule and we had no issues with the final product. We will definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

Stefan Eyram in Oakville
Stefan Eyram in Oakville
7 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Home Painting

Patrick Rushe was referred to me by friends who already used him to paint 2 homes. My wife and I were thoroughly impressed with his professionalism, quality of work and overall results. His team was fabulous. Since then he has painted my parents home and we will be having him back to paint our renovated basement.

Vivekanand in Mississauga
Vivekanand in Mississauga
2 reviews ,

Painting Service

We hired Patrick and his crew to paint our house. It was a fairly large sized job (all walls and trim).... including a two storey foyer, family room, living room, kitchen, breakfast area, dining room (which also needed walpaper removed) and powder room all about 3,000 square feet of space. The price was quite reasonable and the crew (5 people) were fantastic. They were on time and finished the whole job in about two half days. I would definitely recommend them.

Abdu in Mississauga
Abdu in Mississauga

House Painting

We hired Patrick to do our new home on the advice of our realtor and after getting at least 7 other quotes, including others on Home Stars. His rates were the most reasonable by far. His crew was efficient, professional and detail-oriented. They were finished the whole house (about 3200 sq ft.) in 2 days and the job looked anything but rushed when completed. Quite the contrary in fact ... the crew chief Monty was especially professional and dedicated to ensuring our satisfaction whenever any issues arose. An outstanding job overall. We would certainly hire Patrick Rushe again and would recommend him to anyone who is seeking value and a professional touch.

Roger in Mississauga
Roger in Mississauga

Paint all walls, ceiling borders, basement entrance

Patrick was on time to prepare the estimate and a bill of materials to purchase the paint. He picked up the paint and turned up on time with 6 workers. He was able to complete the entire house in 2 days - as promised. He also heped in taking down and putting up a long grape in our living room.