Mhc Home Comfort

Reviews for Mhc Home Comfort

Uzair Khan in Woodstock
Uzair Khan in Woodstock

Great sale and installation

I purchased a Carrier Furnace and Airconditioner from Ray at MHC and he was very knowledgable and also gave me a great deal. They installed it only 2 days later very quickly and professionally. Overall great service.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your feedback it is encouraging to know that our customers are satisfied.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you need any services in the future.
Cheers

MK from Mississauga
MK from Mississauga

Gas Stove Hookup

Switched my cooking range to gas from electric, and shopped around for the installers, the rate offered by MHC was better than most. The technicians showed up on time did a quick clean job hooked up the stove and showed us how to use it. The also ensured the other gas appliances are working like water heater and furnace before leaving the property.

Dear valued customer thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied. we hope to continue providing you with satisfying service.

Shanette in Mississauga
Shanette in Mississauga

I am very pleased with Sam, the repair man of this company. He knows his trade. He fixed our gas fireplace and even had a new remote with him. I will call him again when we need repairs.

Sam came on time, was very polite and knowledgeable and fixed our gas fireplace in no time. Even explained to me what I need to look out for and replaced our old remote. We are very happy with the outcome.

Dear Customer
Thank you for your feed back.
We always try to give the customer the best service.

David from Tusket
David from Tusket

Furnace and AC

MHC Home Comfort is a very reliable company. I purchase a furnace and AC from them many years ago and since then they have been service and maintenance our furnace and AC, I am very happy with their service, his technician Sam is very honest and professional technician I am pleased with his service.

Dear satisfied customer,
Your review is much appreciated, we hope to always provide you with quality service for your heating and cooling system and assist you with any other products you may require in the future.
Thank you again for your generous feedback.

Antonella Kenyon from Mississauga
Antonella Kenyon from Mississauga

Air conditioner

I had an air conditioner installed by MHC Home Comfort. They did a great job. Very professional installers, very clean all around. The sales person explained all options and took me through all steps. Very satisfied allover.

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our services. All of our staff are trained and experienced and work hard to satisfy all of our customers needs. Thank you again for your feedback.

Talat Hosein from Mississauga
Talat Hosein from Mississauga

Furnace and Air-condition

MHC Home Comfort installed Furnace and Air-condition for me a few weeks ago, It was amazing job their installers were professional and very polite, They did very neat and cleaned job I was surprise with their installation, I always recommend them to my friends.

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy and would recommend us in the future, as our number one goal is to satisfy our customers. Thank you again for your feedback.

HAlfy from Mississauga
HAlfy from Mississauga

Carrier A/C

This company installed for us a brand new top of the line 3.5 Ton Carrier A/C 3 years ago. I used it only for 2 summers and when switched it on it was not cooling. I called the company and asked them first if my A/C was under warranty and they said "yes". I then explained that the A/C is not cooling and need someone to come and inspect it.
When the technician came, it took him 10 minutes to tell me that their is a leak and he has to come again to find and repair but first I have to approve and sign on the following:
- $75 initial diagnostic visit
- $120 to find the leak
- $120 cost of cooling aid refill
- Anything from $200 - $100 to repair the leak. This is with the fact that parts are free since A/C under warranty by Carrier. When I asked him how to expect to pay more than 25% of AC cost just after two seasons, he indicated that it is not their problem and I should have read terms and conditions at the back of the agreement carefully. I shared the agreement with several people and they all agreed that it is misleading since it was written to give the impression that we are fully covered throughout the warranty period. We actually decided to report this company with a copy of their agreement to:
-Carrier Head office
-BBB
-Ministry of Consumer Rights
-Possibility of legal action in small claim court.

Dear Valid customer
Please check again as it looks like there is a confusion. The warranty on your AC is ten years parts and one year Labour, We asked of you the total $315 that you mentioned 75+120+120=$315, as per your warranty conditions. Please check the report that the technician gave you and contact us. You do not need to pay anything above this. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

More about Mhc Home Comfort

MHC Home Comfort has premium quality products, and in-store financing along with the service that you need. Our warm and inviting 4000 square feet showroom displays the most advanced state-of-the-art fireplace technology, plus Napoleon gas grills, patio heaters, Carrier and Lennox furnaces and air conditioners.
Comfort advisors and fireplace designers from MHC Home Comfort are always available for consulting in your home for heating and cooling solutions or fireplace design. MHC Home Comfort supplies its' customers with their desired products and provides installation by fully gas licensed, manufacture trained, and highly experienced installers. MHC Home Comfort features a big collection of high quality innovative gas fireplaces, gas inserts, gas logs, and gas stoves in traditional and contemporary designs.

Fireplaces, Gas Line Installation, and Heating & Air Conditioning
Gas Fireplaces, Wood Fireplaces, Electric Fireplaces, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Water Heaters, Barbeques
Furnace, air condition, and fireplace installation, duct work, gas piping, maintenance and other services related to heating and cooling.
MHC Home Comfort is a dealer for well known and trusted brand names. For fireplaces we offer brands such as Napoleon, Valor, Montigo, Dimplex, Regency, Majestic, and more. For furnaces and air conditioners we offer brands such as Lennox, Carrier, and Keeprite. Along with other brands such as Mitsubishi for duct less, and Rinnai and Navien for tankless water heaters.
Our WETT certified technicians are also available for technical support and solutions. In regard to HVAC products; heating and cooling systems, MHC Home Comfort provides the most efficient and quiet furnaces and air conditioners in modulating with variable DC motors, up to 98% efficient and 21 SEER, with wi-fi smart controls from major brands such as Carrier and Lennox furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, HRV, and air purifiers.