HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Mississauga   >  MHC Home Comfort

Reviews for MHC Home Comfort

PC reviews in Mississauga
PC reviews in Mississauga

Napoleon Fireplace

Good product. Installed the fireplace has a great design and very real looking fire. Would definitely recommend using a Napoleon Fireplace. MHC Home Comfort assisted with the order to the best of their ability.

Review has 1 previous version

Dear valued customer,
We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that you are satisfied with your fireplace.
We strive to provide the best service to our customers, we thank you for choosing us and allowing us to assist you.
Please feel free to call us in the future for any further requests.

Susan in Scarborough
Susan in Scarborough

Fireplace and BBQ

Ray was our salesman and he was very knowledgable. Helped us pick a fireplace and BBQ out of the huge collection and gave us a great price (that I didn't find anywhere else prior). Also explained installation details clearly and 2 weeks later they installed as planned.

Thank you Susan. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear of your satisfaction.

Tony R in Vaughan
Tony R in Vaughan

Furnace & AC Installation

I've have used MHC in two different house, 1 for a furnace and AC install & the other just a furnace. In both cases their prices were the best I found. They work very clean, quickly and ensure everything was done correctly. Follow up calls for satisfaction were quick & issues were resolved the very next day. The salesman are honest often telling you what you need not what they want to sell. Great job in both cases, overall very satisfied.

Thank you Tony, we appreciate your business and your feedback.

Install gas fireplace logset

Sam from Mississauga Home Comfort installed my gas fireplace system today. Very professional and polite. Great job done. I researched several locations and their prices prior to choosing MHC. I recommend their services.

Dear valued customer,
We appreciate your feedback and are glad we could provide you with satisfactory service.
We thank you for your business and hope to be there for you in the future.

Jill in Etobicoke
Jill in Etobicoke

installation of gas fireplace unit, granite surround and mantel

After 2 months the job still wasn't finished, so we hired another company to do the mantel at the end. Progress was very slow, as they don't seem to have enough workers to do each stage of the job in a timely manner. Also, the finishing wasn't done correctly.
It was very disappointing, and also stressful to be stuck in construction for such a long time. A simple fireplace shouldn't take over 2 months.

Dear Jill
We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately sometimes due to the season and nature of our job we are busier than other times or a job may take particularly longer due to certain unexpected occurrences with that particular fireplace or mantel and in these rare cases the job does take longer than we or the customer would hope. It is not the usual case as 99% of jobs go as planned but we apologize that in this case we were unable to provide you with timely service. We are here for you in the future if you may need us.

Dave. O.
Dave. O.

Heating system - furnance

Great work and very professional. Hoping I will be able to get reasonable rebate from the government when it is processed

Dear valued customer,
Your feedback is much appreciated, in regards to your rebate you are welcome to follow up with us and we can update you of the process.

Darrell from Mississauga
Darrell from Mississauga

Dirty Carpets, No Response

We hired them to install a natural gas line for a BBQ. They installed it over 3 hours and got the job done (good). After I went downstairs to the basement, where the tech was working and noticed massive clumps of dirt from my back door all the way through the house, down the carpeted stairs, into the furnace room where he was working. His boots were so muddy, they had massive clumps on either side. The entire time he was wearing these boots.
I confronted him about the problem, and he literally ignored me and pretended that he didn't hear me. After telling him 4 times, he told me that he'd clean it, but had no idea how.
I called the company after he left, and a rep named Robert told me that he would tell the Manager (Ray) and they would get back to me. Then they asked for picture and I sent them through.
They arranged a date for them to come clean them (3 weeks later!) and they never showed up or called.
After that, they have ignored my phone calls and texts and I had to pay $250 for a professional to clean it.
I'm very upset with this kind of service and would not recommend them at all.

Dear Valued Customer,
We spoke about the mess that was made shortly after and we were sincerely sorry for that matter. We arranged for someone to come and clean it and while that appointment was unfortunately not successful we called the day after, 30 minutes before the technician was to come to your house (as you had requested and told us to do so to make sure you are home), and someone from your residents had confirmed for us not to come as they said they were going to take care of the mess. That is the last we heard from you regarding this matter, until now (1 month later).
Please be aware that we did not receive any texts or calls after that to arrange a further appointment for cleaning. We guarantee that if we were made aware that you were still interested in us coming to take care of the mess we would have done so. Additionally, if we were made aware that you were arranging for someone else to come clean the mess, we would have again suggested that you let us come and provide that service.
We strive to take care of each and every one of our customers to the best of our ability. We highly prioritize our customer calls and matters as our office is open 7 days a week, and we answer the phone after hours as well in case of emergency calls. We never intentionally ignore a customer and we apologize that you feel you were ignored but to confirm we did not hear from you in the past month.
We continue to value you as a customer and will be available to you if any future services are needed.
We apologize for the miscommunication and/or inconvenience.

Manish in Mississauga
Manish in Mississauga

Heating and Cooling Equipment Purchases

Overall very satisfied with the service provided. Robert the Salesperson was professional and knowledgeable and walked us through the entire process in enabling us to make this major purchase seemless.We were referred to MHC by a family friend who used MHC services. Robert was extremely patient with us and answered all our questions to our numerous emails.The installation process was very professionally done and I must say Francis the technician was very knowledgable and did an excellent job withe installation of both our furnace and A/C.The price was also very reasonable compared to other quotes we got. We would highly recommend MHC.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your feedback, we hope to continue providing you with satisfactory heating and cooling services. We appreciate your business, feel free to call or email us with any future matters.

Elliot60
Elliot60

Carrier AC & Furnace

Reza, the Manager was very professional. He explained everything and answered all my questions. He came to my house and made the appropriate recommendations according to my needs. Fred, did a great job in installing the AC & Furnace in my house. He then checked to make sure they were working well after explaining things to me. Sam the service man came 3 days later when I called for a minor adjustment and also did a great job. Overall, I highly recommend MHC Home Comfort for home AC & furnace.

Dear Valued Customer,
We appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our work.
Do not hesitate to contact us in the future, we are here to further satisfy your heating and cooling needs.
Cheers

mario.romano
mario.romano

AC

Reasonable price and quick installation - work was without problems and excellent follow through. I thought the service was quick and easy.

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your feedback we are glad to hear that you are satisfied.
Feel free to contact us in the future for any further services you may need.
Regards

More about MHC Home Comfort

MHC Home Comfort has premium quality products, and in-store financing along with the service that you need. Our warm and inviting 4000 square feet showroom displays the most advanced state-of-the-art fireplace technology, plus Napoleon gas grills, patio heaters, Carrier and Lennox furnaces and air conditioners.
Comfort advisors and fireplace designers from MHC Home Comfort are always available for consulting in your home for heating and cooling solutions or fireplace design. MHC Home Comfort supplies its' customers with their desired products and provides installation by fully gas licensed, manufacture trained, and highly experienced installers. MHC Home Comfort features a big collection of high quality innovative gas fireplaces, gas inserts, gas logs, and gas stoves in traditional and contemporary designs.

Fireplaces, Gas Line Installation, and Heating & Air Conditioning
Gas Fireplaces, Wood Fireplaces, Electric Fireplaces, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Water Heaters, Barbeques
Furnace, air condition, and fireplace installation, duct work, gas piping, maintenance and other services related to heating and cooling.
MHC Home Comfort is a dealer for well known and trusted brand names. For fireplaces we offer brands such as Napoleon, Valor, Montigo, Dimplex, Regency, Majestic, and more. For furnaces and air conditioners we offer brands such as Lennox, Carrier, and Keeprite. Along with other brands such as Mitsubishi for duct less, and Rinnai and Navien for tankless water heaters.
Our WETT certified technicians are also available for technical support and solutions. In regard to HVAC products; heating and cooling systems, MHC Home Comfort provides the most efficient and quiet furnaces and air conditioners in modulating with variable DC motors, up to 98% efficient and 21 SEER, with wi-fi smart controls from major brands such as Carrier and Lennox furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, HRV, and air purifiers.