Canadian Tire

Reviews for Canadian Tire

Sutton
Sutton

Tires

The mechanics were really nice and the people at the desk were helpful I. Trying to find me the right tires for my needs. They even let me go on the shop floor to see issues they identified with my car.

Pam from Toronto
Pam from Toronto

Service

I recently went into the Canadian Tire store to purchase a large Shed, the associate who serviced me was very helpful. I didn't know how large the box was going to be, and didn't know if I could take it home in my car. She suggested getting it delivered, she also suggested other options. I love to shop at Canadian Tire as it is a Canadian store and they are always helpful and pleasant. The service that I get anytime I shop there is remarkable. The store location is Warden and Eglinton. So Happy that Canadian Tire stores are not going anywhere anytime soon.