E&S Plumbing Services

Reviews for E&S Plumbing Services

Jason Cherun in Toronto
Jason Cherun in Toronto

Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing

Eric, came to hook up our fridge water line, re-install our garburator and dishwasher. Everything works great and we haven't had any issues. I even called Eric when our garburator stopped working (unrelated to the install) and he helped troubleshoot it for me over the phone and had it working again in minutes.

We also bought a new toilet and that too was installed quickly, efficiently and is working like a charm. E&S is the only plumber I call.

Janak Prajapati in Concord
Janak Prajapati in Concord
3 reviews CONCORD, ON

fixed toilet pump, overflowing problem

We had a guy from E&S plumbing come by our house for an estimation to fix our broken toilet pump. We were having overflowing problems, the toilet would leak water on a ongoing basis. The estimate he gave us was around $180 - $20. We decided to get the toilet pump fixed by him, and the next day he fixed it. We reduced the price to about $150 because the we didn't require a brand new pump, he was bale to fix the existing pump. It only took about 30 - 45 minutes to finish. The toilet is just like new and it doesn't have any overflowing problems anymore. I also must comment on cleanliness, he made quite a mess while fixing the toilet, but he made sure to clean everything before he left.

Alex AoIeong in Toronto
Alex AoIeong in Toronto

plumbing service

I called an emergency service from E&S not long ago. They came in quick and spent just half hour to solved the problem with me. The plumber looked very professional and can locate the problem right the way. I will recommend it to my friends.

Paul B in Richmond hill
Paul B in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Plumbing repairs

We had a guest washroom/powder room toilet with a specialty part since it was some fancy Eurpopean style. We tried to get it repaired by others but no one took the effort to find the speciality part. He found it and made the effort to pick it up and the next day it was working...just in time for a party at our house...

orman
orman
2 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Fix water pressure and temperature issue

Eric was very professional and fixed everything beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend him and his company and will use him again for my next plumbing issue.

Thanks, Debra

Bruce - Allenby
Bruce - Allenby

Kitchen and bathroom plumbing repair

Eric and Son have done three jobs for us over the past year and have been exceptional on each. Skilled and ethical are the two words which best describe Eric. I highly recommend this company.

CathyR
CathyR

Fixing a leaky toilet

We had this mystery leak that was coming from one of the second floor bathrooms down onto our beautiful dining room table. Because the two bathrooms are back to back, we couldn't quite identify whether it was a shower, a toilet or a sink. I was terrified we'd have to rip the ceiling out. I found Eric on Homestars and he came and took a look, identified that it was an improperly sized gasket on the toilet, replaced it and sealed the whole thing up again, without having to cut open the ceiling. Whew! Great work, would definitely hire again.

KR in Toronto
KR in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I hired E&S to install the plumbing in our bathroom that was being renovated. The quote was reasonable, and they always showed up on time. The job was completed quickly and professionally. E&S where a pleasure to deal with, I can't recommend them highly enough.

1Deauville Lane
1Deauville Lane
1 review North York, ON

Building Maintenance (Plumming related)

Since E&S Services (Eric and his father Emil) took over the maintenance of my building every tenant from my building is happy
I never had such a great team (i call them the Twin Towers) because both of them are very tall.
Joseph from ( 1 Deauville Lane Ltd.)

Robbie in Toronto
Robbie in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

2 bathroom revamps

Although I had an idea in mind of what I wanted to do with my 2 bathrooms, I was not 100% sure about how to go abouts taking on such a project. The crew at E&S plumbing were very professional and helpful in trying to figure out exactly what should be done and the most effective and efficient way to do it. The work was done in a timely manner and the work was done for much less than the other quote I had recieved.

More about E&S Plumbing Services

With over 25 years experience in the commercial, high-rise and residential industry we are committed to the best and most reliable service. For ALL your plumbing needs you can depend on the expertise of one of the licensed and insured plumbers from E&S Plumbing Services. We can tackle anything from ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?